Horatio & Yelina #6: A Sense of Belonging - So Say We All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio & Yelina #6 - A Sense of Belonging - So Say We A

Lucy said:

Re H's ex-wife, it is a subject definitely referred to by Ann Donahue (in the summer of 2005) when she was talking about what we might see in Season 4. She mentioned the idea of H having an ex-wife who was a Prosecutor in New York. Nothing ever materialized on the show about this (yet, and possibly won't ever), but Ann has considered it.

I suppose it is possible that H married (and divorced) when he was very young, before he even met Yelina.

Yeah, remember that little "brainwave" of AD's. Seemed like they were trying to hurriedly invent something for H's backstory aside from the Raymond storyarc. Same with the potential baby bit for H in S4 which thankfully, did not materialize.

What potential baby bit?! Glad it didn't happen.

Just thought the ex story would make things interesting maybe a little for H/Y

I'm guessing the pic is from 'Money For Nothing'?

And yes H's older than Mac I think, he's supposed to be in his late forties in Miami.

Same with the potential baby bit for H in S4 which thankfully, did not materialize.
Thankfully indeed. Yes, crikey, the Ann D brainwaves just kept coming! Mid Season 4 there was a spoiler (a geniune one) that H would become a father towards the end of the season. This may or may not have had anything to do with the Marisol debacle. We joked at the time that Ann had somehow got hold of some scripts from 'The Bold and the Beautiful'! :rolleyes:

Oh what fun we had with these spoilers. I even remember discussing what actress should play H's ex-wife and who would look after the baby when H was at work, once the rumours came out that Marisol was going to die! It was like a very surreal bad dream. Sums Season 4 up in a nutshell then (and much of Season 5). ;)

Mid Season 4 there was a spoiler (a geniune one) that H would become a father towards the end of the season.
What a disaster that would have been! Egads!

Phew really glad it didn't happen.

I haven't done this in a long time, countdown song #9 (I think)
'What Hurts The Most', by Rascal Flatts

I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house
That don't bother me
I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out
I'm not afraid to cry every once in a while
Even though going on with you gone still upsets me
There are days every now and again I pretend I'm ok
But that's not what gets me

What hurts the most
Was being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was tryin' to do

It's hard to deal with the pain of losing you everywhere I go
But I'm doin' It
It's hard to force that smile when I see our old friends and I'm alone
Still Harder
Getting up, getting dressed, livin' with this regret
But I know if I could do it over
I would trade give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken

What hurts the most
Is being so close
And never knowing
What could have been
Is what I was trying to do

What hurts the most
Is being so close
And never knowing
What could have been
Is what I was trying to do

Not seeing that loving you
That's what I was trying to do

When I heard this song, the last scene in '10-7' immediately came to mind.

humm i remember this spoiler for possible baby in CSI Miami like yesterday. even all guys in HC/DC thread unite by make and use special ava`s wish text "NO BABYS !!!" :lol: how i miss zippy and the old good times in miami forum :(

i`m glad that this spoiler never come true ;) as horrible this discussion to was (version Aerosol die till she give birth to H baby...agrrr...), i most love midnight_tiptoes posts (or little fanfics) in Horatio/Stetler thread re how they will raise this kid togeter :lol:

thanks for this lovely lyrics Hrockz :)

awww my dear dr. House come back as Lucy ava :D when i see him for the first time here i was jealous coz he remove H ico, but now i know why Greg deserve to be show :lol:

btw Kit did this pic is from epi Bait ?! :rolleyes:

Pusher said:
humm i remember this spoiler for possible baby in CSI Miami like yesterday. even all guys in HC/DC thread unite by make and use special ava`s wish text "NO BABYS !!!" :lol: how i miss zippy and the old good times in miami forum :(

Hee. I remember that "wish text" well. :) Good old times in Miami forum, indeed; so much a shadow of its former invigorating self. Thank goodness for this lifesaver of a thread!

Yes the "dad" card would have much too much to stomach. I mean, heck, AD did not do any real justice to his "uncle" role with RJ and Maddy, so this "dad" thing would have been dodgy and I'm sure would have wigged us all into group therapy. :eek:

Currect Pusher it's from bait ;)

GOD Am I glad that that baby story didn't materialize. I could work with H having an ex wife BUT we haven't heard anything about that for 5 seasons, would be a lil bit late and unbelievable to bring her up now, wouldn't it?

Yeah if tptb wanted to explore H's fatherly qualites Ray Jr would be good enough.

Although the ex-wife bit would be interesting but not very belivable like Kit said.

Updated my fic, if you wanna see H being a dad, my fic's the best place. Newbies on this thread check it out if you have the time. :p *apologises for little advertisment*
http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Ca...ID=#Post1160364

Slightly more than a week to Y's return, can't wait.

Hrockz said:
Yeah if tptb wanted to explore H's fatherly qualites Ray Jr would be good enough.

Although the ex-wife bit would be interesting but not very belivable like Kit said.

Well lately it seems as if in TPTB's world it would be believable :lol:
Regarding your comment about Ray Jr., Hrockz, I think he's already something of a father figure to him now that Ray's gone. The episode 'Hell Night' is a good example...H went looking after Ray Jr. when he was out with his "new friends", which shows a genuine concern for the kiddo. Sure H would have done it for any other kid, but this situation was special because H worked so hard to prove Ray Jr.'s innocence. It also probably had something to do with Yelina as well ;) It can be said that he went out of his way for Ray Jr. because, yes, Ray Jr. was part of what little family H had left and he treasures his family immensely, but I also think that he wanted to show Yelina that he'll do anything for not only her son but for her too. What he did definitely spoke serious volumes to her, I know it.

awww my dear dr. House come back as Lucy ava :D
I seem to have come full circle! Horatio or H/Y -> House -> The Lost World -> BSG -> House. H still has to redeem himself, so he may not appear again for a while. ;) We'll wait and see what happens in Season 6.
Tally said: Good old times in Miami forum, indeed; so much a shadow of its former invigorating self.
Yes, it really does mirror the show itself in that sense.
Thank goodness for this lifesaver of a thread!
So say we all! There are many times when I have been very grateful for this thread. It's also great to see new posters here too - H/Y support has certainly stood the test of time. :)

Now, sorry this is a little late today, but at last....

Countdown pic #12

tn_s5.jpg

I just took this cap! :D

Picture is from Rio!

I still can't believe it. it's only 11 more days until we see her again! whoei

really? we havent got to season 5 yet. Stupid channel 5 in UK insists on repeating the whole 4th series. Well, i get to watch episodes i missed before, i guess. Glad you peeps get to see some H/Y in 11 days to cheer you up!

Yes the "dad" card would have much too much to stomach. I mean, heck, AD did not do any real justice to his "uncle" role with RJ and Maddy, so this "dad" thing would have been dodgy and I'm sure would have wigged us all into group therapy. :eek:
Exactly! I hope we get to see more of RJ in future. The poor lad could do with some stability and the influence of a father figure like H in his life. We all know that Yelina has done her very best to raise him well, but I'm sure she would appreciate having H around for 'man to man' chats with RJ, like in 'Grave Young Men'.

It's evident that Ray was showing rebellious tendencies in Rio and somewhat following in his father's footsteps. He needs a man like H around. I doubt his mother will complain!

A belated welcome to the newbies btw. :D

Tally, seems like we are taking care of the Fleet! Wonder what Luce is up to in the Admiral's Quarters? :devil:

CookiMonstasBabe said:
really? we havent got to season 5 yet. Stupid channel 5 in UK insists on repeating the whole 4th series. Well, i get to watch episodes i missed before, i guess. Glad you peeps get to see some H/Y in 11 days to cheer you up!

Don't worry. If I know Pusher well, we'll be able to watch the important parts (read: H/Y-moments) on youtube not long after it's been on tv... :D

Lunalove - stuck in DK, also one season behind... :(

Hey I just found out - I get to see 'Rio' on monday! Yey! :eek:

Just delurking for a moment to say that I look foward to Yelina's returning episode. I should reinterate that I haven't watched a (new) Miami episode in awhile, and will probably be a bit lost, but I'm gonna venture back to the show just to see how it goes.

Also, and the real reason I came here, I recieved an e-mail from Corey Miller and I found some hope in this message:

...I do venture to the Talk CSI boards, as I see it is a good way to know what fans are thinking first-hand, and have read some of the Yelina and Horatio thread you mention. I can't say much but we have some interesting things planned...

After that he just went on to say that we would just have to watch and find out. Interesting. I just hope it isn't to just raise our hopes -- only for it to have the same disappointing end result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back