Horatio & Yelina #3 ~Goodbye Doesn't Mean Forever~

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Feb 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Exactly Luce. Well said. ;) Btw, love your Cuddy avatar! :D

Nice banner Pusher. :)

2. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Thanks re the avvy MD (midnight_tiptoes made it). New 'House' episode for us tonight (in the UK), so I'm very much looking forward to it! :D

Re my fanfic Pusher, I might finish it when I'm away in a couple of weeks time. I have a rather long flight, so I will have lots of thinking time and it will be a very pleasant way of trying to pass the time! ;)

3. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

Nice caps and captions Lucy. The writers are definately wrong about these who staring at each other being worn out!

4. Lucy

^ Perplexing, isn't it? :rolleyes: I mean, they created this storyarc and all that it entailed. Basically, they are saying, "We ran out of ideas!" Unbelievable.

We should erect a shrine to Steve Maeda in this thread. He would have known where to take this relationship. *sigh*

5. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

Yeah, it really was retarded on their part--and lazy. I think what it really is that they can't do it without Steve or didn't want to maybe. I don't know. Either way, S4 sucks without Yelina. :(

6. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

AMEN! This should be like a Miami tag line. Kinda like the X-Files, "Trust No One" and "The Truth Is Out There"; or the S4 truly self-inspired, "Penned By Prats!". *sigh* Whatever. To quote a Dilbert truism, Miami's tptb are suffering from a:

Failure To Recognize What’s Important e.g. My house is on fire! Quick, call the post office and tell them to hold my mail.

BTW, good job on the fanfic effort. Your tone and feel for the material is set just right. :)

7. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

:lol: There are definately a lot of unpleasant things to say about the show and most of them are right on the money. This season, is NOT a good time to introduce a friend to the show! I introduced my sister last year.

I'm just hoping that I'll wake up from the nightmare that is s4. I mean, it's not just the lack of Yelina that makes this season...blah...it's a whole mixture of things. Tyler gone, Maeda leaving us, the real Horatio absent, and the return of Yelina/Sofia questionable. All the ingredients of disaster :mad:.

Do the writers' really think that they'll improve the show by making it worse! Phew. :eek:

*ends vent*

Thanks for the comment, Tally :). And just so you guys know, I'm typing up the second installment now. I should have all the kinks out by tommorrow.

8. Lucy

Looking forward to it already Hummer. :)

If we could still have text and a banner in our sigs, I would add:

"Season 4 sucks without Yelina!"

9. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

is one good name for 2 one Y therad
    The Yelina Salas Appreciation Thread/ Season 4 sucks without Yelina!

and there is too many same plot crime tv shows. namely this H/Y sentiment take my attention to CSI Miami...after i see "Big brother" epi somehow i re-uncover the show...

not because i don`t like H...it`s like x-files without Mulder...no Y no my H :( hi is now like robot...this H/Y moment was like salt toward eating...

and the writes are really foolish to spoil this strong part of CSI Miami.... :mad: but only they lose...they lose theirs fans and more inportan theirs money

10. Lucy

Agreed. For me, the H/Y relationship gave CSIM it's substance. Without it, it seems diluted, weak, monotonous, and very superficial. It is not even a half decent crime drama anymore. Of the CSI shows, I'm beginning to prefer NY.

11. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Me too. I've always liked NY, but it's now far better written than CSIM.

Hummer, I really like your fic too. Meant to say that before! :)

12. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

Thanks, MD. :)

Teh. Amen to that!

Yeah! :lol: We just need to get our butts in gear and get to thread no. 2! ;)

13. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Uh-oh! I think Luce has been influenced by the younger generation's language! Of course, I think there's a fifteen yr old residing deep in her ;).

I noticed this thread is coming back to life. Yeah, keep it up! :)

*lurks*

14. Lucy

:lol: It's rubbing off on me Casper! 'Sucks' is such a great word, and it describes Season 4 perfectly!

You guys are going to have to keep this thread going in my absence a few weeks from now. With HnM away too, we might need to call for back-up! I'm sure it will be left in good hands. ;)

15. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

Aw, not you too Lucy! It's certainly going to be hard keeping this thread alive with two of our veteran Hoyayers away. :(

But we'll try our very best! :)

btw, anyone know how long HnM is supposed to be away?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.