Horatio & Yelina #3 ~Goodbye Doesn't Mean Forever~

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Feb 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Haha! I really love your captions along with pictures Lucy because they're always so cute! :lol: ^^

2. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Hehe. Thanks. I like to try and keep y'all entertained! :D

3. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

Beautiful caps and caption, Lucy :). Very entertaining!

Okay, I sent Corey Miller an e-mail about a week ago concerning the Yelina/Sofia bit and I'd like to share with you guys what he wrote back. You can disagree/agree with whatever you like :):

4. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

well well there is still a hope, but not big one :(

thanks Hummer for share this e-mail with us :) obviously ur loc is truly....keep talking to the writers.
    did u give him this forum url if hi is hesitation for H/Y shipper to do it right now. we all miss this H/Y moments :(

5. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Hey Luce, just read yet another version er, "explanation" about SM's unconscionable eviction from Miami. :rolleyes: Well. Bugger. I think I need to borrow your hipwaders, mac and the wellies for the rest of the day. O yeah, and the industrial strength Lysol too.

*notes the strong bovine malodour and mumbles season 4 prayer*

Hee. Thanks Luce. I'll clean 'em in a furnace for ya.

BTW, "Stale?!" Honestly. I ask you! The absolute lamness of this "explanation" reminds me of that olde English language joke about being unable to tell the difference between "burro" and "burrow". In other words, they can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

AMEN!

6. Lucy

Thanks for posting that Hummer. I had a very similar reply from Corey a few months ago too. It makes me angry discussing their so called reasons for abandoning this storyline, so I would rather not go there. They are the writers for goodness sake. If they felt it was getting stale, they only have themselves to blame. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tally, we must have posted at the same time!

Lord, please deliver me from idiots!

Amen.

*hands out hipwaders, macs, wellies and the industrial strength Lysol*

7. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Once more, "And so say all of us!"

How insulting. Do the writers really think we are that dumb? Obviously, the answer to that is oh so very obvious.

8. Lucy

:lol: That's about the long and the short of it. :rolleyes:

9. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I swear there could have been a dozen different ways to write Y of the show but bringing Ray back... I swear it is the biggest thing pissed me off. THey could have kept him dead. They could have sticked with H's past!

[insert Finnish swearwords here]

10. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Errrhhhmm.
    And that was the beginning of our misery. :rolleyes:

11. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

^^ Oh God, amen! :rolleyes:

It really is a lame letter :lol:. I do think that they've been feeding all of the writers something wrong or something this season. Maeda, we've never missed you more :(!

Edited to add: I've started up my own H/Y fanfic right here you guys can take a look at my first installment and let me know what you think :).

12. Lucy

I've posted a comment over in the Fan Fic forum, but I really like it! Very well written, and you have set the tone very nicely. Hope there's more to come! :)

13. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

Thanks! I was really nervous starting out but decided to just let the characters take over :). I do love to write, so yes there will be more. However, I may need some of you guys' help along the way with details & stuff. Hope that's alright!

14. Lucy

I was thinking, it's no real surprise that TPTB didn't come out and 'publicly' explain why they decided to write Yelina off the show. Their explanation makes them look very incompetent. What a sad lack of astuteness and creativity they have shown in all this. Not to mention the complete lack of disrespect shown to the fans.

Oh well. Here's a couple of pics from 'Spring Break'...

[​IMG]

I know she's watching me!

[​IMG]

Not going to take my eyes off you!

:D

15. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Hummer well done H/Y fanfic :) hope soon will have more of it :D i like when there is more reflection-thought then conversation-talk. for me is more curiosity-interesting what have in theirs head H or Y when they see each another..

and <font color="greenish">Lucy</font> i love ur commets for the pic that u post :) hope soon when u have fee times to end writing ur fanfic :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.