Horatio & Yelina #3 ~Goodbye Doesn't Mean Forever~

Status
Not open for further replies.
sweet pics Lucy!
i can't remember if the austrian television showed this scene or not. i was so stunned because of the scene that i don't pay attention to the details. :(
but i want to buy the second half of the season 3 dvd box which will be released in the middle of june. :(

inge, I have to tell you that I took those pictures with my digital camera off my tv screen! :lol: It was the only way (without expensive equipment), as it's only recorded on a VHS tape.

Aw, thanks for the song lyrics Pusher. ;)

The '^' symbol is used if you're responding directly to the post above. :)

Hate to say I have season 3 DVD's and this scene is cut on those :(

I think the reason we got it was that when season originally aired here, they made 'NTL' two episodes (2hrs) and so needed extra scenes, whereas on tuesday night they showed it after Vegas and gave us the one extended episode (1hr 20mins) :eek:

Luce those are really good pictures for a camera from TV :D Thanks

I have found that I have had little hope or desire to bathe in the waters prepared for us by TPTB at CSI Miami. I even watch the shows out of almost habit, and find myself even chuckling occassionally in derision and amusement at the antics put out. However, I am still quite a fan of HC and with hopes for him and Yelina in the future. That said, and I don't know if this has already been or is being discussed, do they truly give us hope that she will indeed be showing herself again? I bought the TV Guide today (how could I resist), and there was an inkling of that in the article. If it is so, how absolutely wonderful :)
Shell

Luce those are really good pictures for a camera from TV :D Thanks
Thanks Liz and you're very welcome! It took me ages to capture it in focus. I had to watch it about 20 times! Guess I didn't mind too much. ;)

***Possible spoilers***

So good to see you again Schell. Yes, indeed there are murmurings of a possible return for Yelina in Season 5. I think Ann D says in TV Guide that they may bring her back for an episode, but we're all hoping it's more than just a one off.

I would be surprised if the writers have a really clear idea about what their intentions are yet, so we are all hoping and praying that they come to their senses!

*watch this space* :D

I never get tired of seeing those pics, Luce. Thanks for posting them again. I hope there's more hand holding awaiting in the H/Y future.

Good to see you back again, Schell *huggles* hope you've been doing good. We've missed you loads. :)

I heard this song, sung by my Joshy of course ;), and it reminded me of these two:

"Home to Stay"--Josh Groban

I know you're gone
I watched you leave
I always thought
That it was me
You made it clear
With that last kiss
You couldn't live a life
With maybe's and what-ifs

When every boat
Has sailed away
And every path
Is marked and paved
When every road
Has had its say
Then I'll be bringing you back
Home to stay

I have the cards you sent to me
You wrote of trains and Paris galleries
This spring you'll draw
Canals, and frescoed walls
Look how far your dreaming's gone

When every town looks just the same
When every choice gets hard to make
When every map is put away
Home to stay

And now I know why you had to go alone
Isn't there a place between

When every boat
Has sailed away
And every path
Is marked and paved

When every road
Has had its say
Home to stay

Reach out to me
Call out my name
And I would bring you back again
Today

HUGZ HnM :) I've been doing well... lol, trying to immerse myself in the rented 2nd season DVD's as I get them to keep my hopes up, but they kept on getting quashed Monday nights.. I've missed coming here and catching up.. but really was getting so frustrated.. I hope ya'll been alright..

nice to see again schelle :D

i too like the rest here don`t have a lot faith in CSI M writers :( but all my hope go in September and one possible Y return in this show...but the difference between me and u is that i don`t believe any more in HC character...i`m too disappointed from all this soup in S4... and now i`m hesitate to hate or to laugh at Caine ...

but if i see again this...probable will change my mind

toyinelevator6ja.jpg

i`m here

tohseesy9cm.jpg

have miss u so much

btw HnM sweet lyrics :p

Those are really lovely lyrics HnM and very fitting. Love those caps too Pusher. :)

tn_DVD_136.jpg

"Have I told you lately that I love you?"

*Screencap by me!* :D

You're welcome for the lyrics. I've been listening to a lot of his music and so much of it fits.

We've been doing good schell and things have gotten better now that we've finally neared the end of the s4 slush! Yay!

Awesome pics Pusher & Luce!

That's a classic scene for us here, Ani. There's so much tension and want in their eyes it's startling. Davy and Sofia play lovesick in the best way.

I knew you'd get into the capping buisness with these two, Luce. They're just so wonderful it's hard not to. I love the way she's looking at him right there. Dreamy and studious all at once with H pretending he doesn't see her in the corner of his eye. *sighs*

I love the way she's looking at him right there. Dreamy and studious all at once with H pretending he doesn't see her in the corner of his eye.
Hehe! He's trying to look all cool and case-focused, but it must be damned hard with her looking at him like that!

Great pics and lyrics everyone. :)

Wasn't there something in the TV Guide about Yelina maybe returning in season 5?
Oh God, I'm hoping that she will, so much!

Yes! We are keeping everything crossed Fabian. Not that we trust the Miami writers, but we are always hopeful. ;)

MiamiDade said:
I love the way she's looking at him right there. Dreamy and studious all at once with H pretending he doesn't see her in the corner of his eye.
Hehe! He's trying to look all cool and case-focused, but it must be damned hard with her looking at him like that!

That's just the thing he's not thinking about the case--just pretending he is ;). They're always trying to throw each other off course with those looks!

Fabian there has been some hinting at her returning and we've all got our fingers crossed. My view of what must happen in s5 is spelled out all nice in my new shiny banner. :D I don't think H can be the same man we all knew in s1-3 without her.

'You save me and I will save the day'. Brilliant HnM. I love your new banner. It warms my heart no end. :)

Always good to see you here Fabian. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back