Horatio & Yelina #3 ~Goodbye Doesn't Mean Forever~

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Feb 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I think I want Yelina back more than ever so Pusher will give up smoking! ;)

You're very welcome re the news. I think when she comes back, providing it looks like it's not a one off appearance, we should throw a big H/Y party. YAY! :D

Thanks also re my avatar. Yes, it is poking fun at our H, but it is still the real H (Season 3) so I allowed myself to have it! :cool:

Welcome back MD. Always great to see you. I know real life is hectic, but we know you are here in spirit! :)

Very appropriate lyrics Pusher. It's true, we are a resiliant bunch here. We will never give up on H/Y that's for sure. The path of true love never runs smooth and all that. We just have to put our faith in the writers (oh, crikey!) and have alot of hope.

2. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Thanks for the welcome back. Yes, real life has been a bit crazy, plus S4 has made me lose so much interest in the show. You're right though, I am always here in spirit. H/Y are part of my psyche now. :)

3. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

Love the lyrics Ani. Also, if Yelina comes back, I'll be one of those holding you to your promise of quiting smoking! A bit of advice, eat a lot of chewing gum :D.

4. Caramelchan

Caramelchan Police Officer

Ha, some people are lucky enough for Season 4 to be over. In England, we still have to suffer it! A whole season without Yelina.... that's gonna suck so badly

5. Lucy

My advice for what it's worth - watch the dvds of Seasons 1,2 & 3 instead! ;)

Or, watch Season 4 with the sound off, playing some good music instead. Then you can enjoy the eye candy without having to know what's really going on. :D

Watching 'House' helped me through it. Highly recommended, if you don't watch it already obviously!

6. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

Oh yeah, the DVDS do a world of good. As does just talking about the golden seasons. Also you've got us, as an understandable support group if you ever want to bitch, moan, or whine. :D

:lol: Maybe you can even mute it and talk for them. My sis and I use to do that a lot when there was nothing on. A hilarious time!

7. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Hee. That was a fav thing to do in college aka Mystery Science Theater 3000. Hmm, this could be just the ticket for making Season 4 somewhat palatable.

Hey MD good to see ya back in the H/Y fold. :)

8. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

thanks a lot for ur support guys re my quiting smoking :D it`s more difficult then i was think. last night i eat a lot sunflower seeds so to keep my mind away from this bad habit, this day is the day for Green Orbit gums. really hope till i make my promise truth Y to be back in CSI Miami.

Sher thansk for ur advice - chewing gum i already have buy pills with similar effect :devil: btw sorry been out of topic how is doing ur boyfriend Steed ?! hope hi is OK and till now have u write a lot letters... :D wish him safe back home soon :)

my support to go through S4 is some H/Y mix music vids that i have on my PC from long time ago...and now when i go angry at H or CSI M writers just play them and everything is OK again :D there is H and there is Y and there is the best parts of H/Y moments from all S 1-3 :) for my regret this thread was close and i understand the reasons...but this is my emergency exit form all this hell in S 4.

and this idea to watch Season 4 with the sound off, playing some good music instead :lol: heh i already do something similar from long time...just go quickly through the begining and the end...and if Aerosol is there jump over this cadre. from all 42 min i see usually 15-20 mins... don`t think that it`s necessity to lose my free time and nervous with this soup. i go through runing epi so to take screencaps and if after this i read something interesting in Spoiler threads go baeck so to see for what is all this for ...but this evening epi 24 is most expectation from this S 4...hope H to remind at last what Y won`t do if she was by his side this season...

but when Y is back ... wow....will repeat her and H scenes a lot fo time again and again (like i do it when re-watch CSI M S 1-2 )...i`ll never get tired form this couple....all my faith and trust is on month September and CSI M S 5....but till then will listen carefully to Luce`s sensible voice :lol:

9. Lucy

Me? Sensible? Whatever gave you that idea! ;) :lol:

10. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Thanks Tally. It's good to be back. :)

Luce, oh sensible one ;), I was reading what you (and Tally) posted about Y's appearance possibly being a one off and that would not impress me either. As much as I would love to see her again, that would be insulting to the fans and the character.

If however, she is re-introduced and it is left in such a way that she could return at any time, I could just about live with that. If it's a 'farewell Yelina!' thing I will be mad. I would rather they just didn't bother.

It's called the 'never trust Ann D again' philosophy. :rolleyes:

11. Lucy

:lol: Now, I'm getting a complex!

I agree with you 200% MD. Believe me, I am still very, very wary indeed. TPTB may well be planning just a one off appearance for Yelina at the moment. I would say though that plans are made to be changed, so we really don't know what to expect at all. The writers probably haven't even decided yet. I fully subscribe to your 'Never trust Ann D again' philosophy btw.

These writers afterall did drop the H/Y storyarc without a second thought for Sofia, Yelina and her fans. We have well and truly had our fingers burnt. So, I think the 'wait and see' approach is all we can do for now. :)

12. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

:lol: I should've dubbed s4 a whole lot earlier. Then I could've been in complete denial and say like, "What are you talking about? That's not what happened last night, they were talking about barbie dolls and pocket books."

You're welcome for the advice. My Mom quit smoking last year and I helped out so I know lots of strategies to quit smoking :D.

Steed is fine as far as I know. Right now we can only communicate twice a month via snail mail but when his unit moves into Baghdad we'll be able to write e-mails. That's still a few weeks away though and his first letter is expected in the next 2-3 weeks. I'll let you guys know how he is as soon as I know. :)

13. Lucy

Please give Steed my best wishes HnM. My apologies for completely missing this part of Ani's post. :)

14. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

No problem, Luce. I'll certainly give him all ya'lls best. :D

15. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.