Horatio & Yelina #3 ~Goodbye Doesn't Mean Forever~

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Feb 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Lovely lyrics Tally and a great song. :)
    Indeed - let's hope it's still lurking out there somewhere and is not lost forever.

We may have a bit of a wait on our hands, but I think our patience might hold out with the help of this thread and the Yelina thread. We'll keep hanging in there! ;)

2. inge

inge CSI Level Two

nice pics everyone.
    i so hope that yelina will come back with ray jr. raymond can stay wherever he is at the moment. sorry, don't like him. he should not die because this would be terrible for his son.
    i also hope that one day this ship will come true. yelina is just perfect for horatio. she's not a victim like marisol or likes her career more than everything else like rebecca.
    a match made in heaven! :D

3. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

Yummy, lots of posts. :)

All of the pics are as breathtaking as always. I've loaded the Beamer songs onto my ipod and they're lovely songs. I use to just go through my Dad's CD collection (he's got everything!) but now my ipod has to take on the hefty load since I've moved out.

4. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Eagles! Man, you've got taste! One of my fave Eagles songs.

Heyhey, awesome pictures. Eh, look at Lucy's pic. You can see Y's hand reaching out. Heheh, well it might not mean much but I think she's gonna reach out for H's hand in that one. Better yet, don't reach for his hand. Just lift it and rest it on his cheek. I don't know why but I've always considered the two of them to be that way. Not all about holding hands but more like touching cheeks and simply being close.

:devil: Yeah, intimate. Not like that little thing with Rebecca. Ugh.

5. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

every one of us have her/his BIG love of ours life. and we all know that this big love for H is Y.... my explanation for H relationship with Rebecca is that sometimes u need to run away and to try something new in ur life when ur stick, to prove to ur self that u can make it without ur unshared love... Y was going out with Stetler and H was so so alone and he find in Rebecca something similar in her like Y. Rebecca too was strong cheracter but make one big mistake - deal with cop killer. i never like Rebecca but understand a lot why H try to be with her. also in ours live we have meet peoples who love us but we don`t feel anything toward them, but ours nature is to try to don`t hurt them, just coz we too was hurt in the past...we try to defend them just coz they are 'victim'.. no one can choose who to love and when to love...also here stay the qestion what is better to love ot to be loved...i don`t like Mar-EEEEE-Sole, but for me H is to tired from everything in his life, lost his way like little kid and this b--c juts give him for now what he think need. this is the easily way to let stream of the water/river to take u...and this is not H that we know, but if Y is come beck to his life he again will have strength to go forward, to be what he was in S 1-3 ours saint HoCaine...Y for me was the reason H to 'move', to not let him bicome one robocop like now in S4...

and for this part Ray and Ray j. to come beck in Miami for me it will be more interesting if we have possibility to see two brother and one woman between them. i don`t want the writers of CSI M to kill R again, just want to know why Y marry R and how they all can do it now together.. is this lot of that i ask for ?!

don`t know all of this that i write make sense but i 'feel' it this way :confused:

6. inge

inge CSI Level Two

i totally agree with you pusher!
    yelina was tired of waiting for horatio or maybe she was unsure about her feelings for him. why don't know how she came together with stetler and i'm sure that stetler was nice to her and to ray jr before the incident in 'crime wave'. (we still don't know what happend but i think he hit her) maybe stetler only went out with her to hurt horatio or maybe he really loved her. yelina is only human and doesn't want to stay alone for the rest of her life or wait for horatio.
    horatio also doesn't want to be alone and rebecca was nice to him in 'after the fall' and risked her career for horatio. maybe she cared for him.

this is so complicated!!!!! :(

7. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

the truth is that Stetler HIT Yelina...but for me the reason Y to go with Stetler is similar like H go with Rebecca...at one moment Y really get tired of waiting for H...she try somethimes before this to make him take the right step but he (H) was too ... don`t know the right word...full of regret/responsibility for his 'dead' brother...and in the end H was forced to lie/hide info from Y (Suzi is Ray daughter) and this for me was the end of the line for Y... she just can do it any more, can`t hurt her self...the kid Rj too need to have man in the house...H was always there for them...but don`t live with them...

and for ths part that Stetlet go with Y only coz of H ...yes i too think so...long time before CSI M S1 Stetler was candidate for H post in Miami lab...and now do everithing so to wound/revenge H...

honestly i like this plot H/Y/S (even like S character) befor this part with Y`s blue eye...for me Stetler make H realize what he miss when let Y go free...but this was right by H side and by Y side...they too always are so close and yet so far away...that`s why i love theirs presence...

we in S3 have something similar repeat...when we see H/Y/R togheter...Y wosn`t a lot happy to see that H is not alone...

this mysticism/secret that have Y and H make them so perfect...there between them is awayas one "But" or "If"...they two have make a lot compromise and a lot sacrifice...but theirs connection and characters are so so strong...for me they to complement one other...and this qestion will they come couple is the most interesting part in CSI M... but for me this 'chase' from H and Y side is theirs charm... no one who go with H or Y have such chemistry like they tow have...no one can tell only with eyes contact so much to the others...

and exactly this complicatinon make me want Y back in S 5 :D all of this relationship was so real not like now in S4 so ridiculous :(

8. Lucy

Wow, you guys have been really getting down to the nitty gritty of all that is H/Y. I loved reading your posts. The complexity of their relationship is so fascinating. The show has missed that so very much. I had a reply from Corey Miller which maybe of interest! ;)
    'Some things worked out better than others.' :lol: Now, there's an understatement for you. :rolleyes:

The last bit is encouraging though. :D I just hope she's going to be back for good, and not for some peace offering to her fans. ie. a one off appearance. That would be almost worse than her not coming back at all. See, now I'm starting to worry again. This is what Ann D has done to me. Having been let down badly once, I'm concerned it might happen again. Even if Sofia is not made a 'regular' again, I would be more than happy for her to be a regular guest star, maybe appearing several times during a season. In an ideal world, I would like to see her back as a permanent regular, but at this stage, I'll take anything as long as it's not a one off.

9. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

Thanks for sharing that Corey Miller reply, Luce. It, well part of it ;), is certainly encouraging. I do hope that it's not like that and we're all let down again.

I think slowly reintroducing her is the way to go and maybe make her a regular by s6. I don't think that, if it's more than a spot appearance, and they are bringing her back then she may just be a side story for s5. Still, something is more than nothing. :)

10. Lucy

Side story will suit just fine. I would be happy with that, well, ecstatic after the dismal S4. Yelina's presence on the show will make it so worth watching again, providing TPTB find it within themselves to write her return effectively.

[​IMG]

Yelina, hi. I was thinking...*wriggles*...I was thinking that it might be...um...it might be a good idea for you to rescue this show in Season 5?

[​IMG]

Hmmm...*thinks*...let's do it for our fans. They have suffered too long this season. I've missed your wriggling so much Horatio. They have too. So, yes. How can I refuse such a request!

:D

11. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Holy Rotten Tomatoes, Batman! I wonder at their Titanic-esque perspicacity i.e. "I say, did you feel that? I think we may have bumped into something."

You know the scary thing about that statement is that he/they actually believe that something worked out in S4! :rolleyes: Pray tell, what exactly? Seriously. Biasness aside, what worked out in S4?

I'm with you, Luce. A once off appearance for Y would be a really, really scum sucking thing to do to the character and to Sofia. If it is a once off, I hope Sofia tells 'em to kiss her grits.

P/S: Congratulations on the Cup! :) But you've just got to feel for the Hammers. Poor beggars.

12. Lucy

:lol:
    It's that 'let's talk it up for the masses - you never know, some daft, poor souls might even be convinced' approach. What worked out? Um....er....nope, sorry. Drawing blanks here.
    Exactly. I was thinking (oh dear!) that what they do with Yelina might depend a little on the 'Miami cast revolving door' at the end of this season. If a main character leaves, there maybe more of a window of opportunity there for the return of Yelina.
    Yay! Thanks. :D I did have a little bit of sympathy, but the West Ham manager Alan Pardew did walk out on Reading a couple of years ago to go to West Ham when they were in the same league as Reading. There was a clause in his contract to say he could only consider offers from clubs in a higher league. Let's just say Reading fans haven't really forgiven him. However, Steve Coppell has been wonderful, so it all worked out for us in the end!

Sorry, way off topic there.

13. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

The only postive thing about Season 4 is that it's nearly over! :rolleyes:

This is potentially great news about the return of Yelina. Like you all, I'm a little sceptical too after what has happened. Let's just hope that TPTB have maybe, just maybe realized that these changes haven't quite paid off. I'll remain hopeful, but I'll keep my defensive wall handy! ;)

14. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

:lol:

I just hope this hangover or whatever they're all getting over is done with by September. Drink some tomato juice or something. I don't think I could stomach another nightmarish season.

Amen. :D

15. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

i just go out my cigarette and all tobacco box go quickly to the garbage... :lol:

wow i still can`t believe to my eyes what i see and read :D Luce thanks a lot for this news and info for Y :) u make a lot days to all guys here :p btw love ur ava, but i understand that it`a a little like joke with H :devil: poor H noone love him now, but when Y is back in CSI M everything will be the way that must be :) hope one female CSI M writer to don`t have a lot creative freedom so S5 to go perfect. i like HnM think that Y must be return in S5 slowly... but all this hell in S4 take away all my imagination...

who care is Y be the regular character or guest star...most inportan is that she is beck... :D and H in S5 won`t be this foolish guys like now in S4...

MiamiDade nice to see u again in H/Y thread hope more often to visit us :D

when i see this H/Y pic and comment that Luce post this song come to my mind :p

BOYZONE LYRICS

"No Matter What"

Chica cha ha ha
    Chica cha ha ha
    Chica cha ha ha
    Chica cha ha ha
    Chica cha ha ha
    Chica cha ha ha
    No matter what they tell us
    No matter what they do
    No matter what they teach us
    What we believe is true

No matter what they call us
    However they attack
    No matter where they take us
    We'll find our own way back

I can't deny what I believe
    I can't be what I'm not
    I know our love forever
    I know, no matter what

If only tears were laughter (ooh)
    If only night was day (ooh)
    If only prayers were answered (hear my prayers)
    Then we would hear God say (say)

No matter what they tell you (ooh)
    No matter what they do (ooh)
    No matter what they teach you
    What we believe is true

And I will keep you safe and strong
    And shelter from the storm
    No matter where it's barren
    A dream is being born

(Ooh)

No matter who they follow
    No matter where they lead
    No matter how they judge us
    I'll be everyone you need

No matter if the sun don't shine (sun don't shine)
    Or if the skies are blue (skies are blue)
    No matter what the end is
    My life began with you

I can't deny what I believe (what I believe, yeah)
    I can't be what I'm not
    (I know, I know) I know this love's forever
    That's all that matters now
    No matter what

No matter what (no, no matter, no)

No, no matter
    That's all that matters to me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.