Horatio/Natalia #1 - All Aboard The USS Orange Crush. Toot!

Re: Horatio/Natalia #1 - All Aboard The USS Orange Crush. To

I love their scenes, too. I totally see it.

I love how that guy grabbed her and she totally snarled at him, and then Horatio was all, "oh, no you didn't touch my woman." It was kick ass.

I know Natalia is a bit immature, but at the same time I feel Horatio needs some playfulness in his life. I'd love to see her drag him to the fair or something, teach him how to have fun. He really needs that. She'd buy him some cotton candy and he'd win a teddy bear for her. At the same time, Horatio's good qualities could rub off on Natalia, help her set her priorities straight. I don't know. I just think it'd be a good match.

I'd love to read some fanfic. Pity no one's written anything. Maybe I'll give it a go.

I love all the little scenes they've been in togther recently, last weeks arm grabbing scene and this weeks interragation.

I think they've got great chemistry, it's not in your face or forced, it just seems so natural, I hope TPTB take advantage of it, because all of their scenes would act as great ground work for something more in the future.

Skylar - I've looked for some fanfiction too but came up empty handed, if you want to write some, I for one would definitely read it. :)

Edited to add; I was looking on ebay the other day and found some Orange crush t-shirts, I'm so tempted to get one!!

Oh get one! It's a really cool shirt. I remember Orange Crush, it was an awesome drink. Awesome drink for an awesome ship.

Do you have any plot ideas for a fic? I'm scared I wouldn't really know how to write Horatio. I've never written any fics with him in them.

I'll definitely go back to ebay and buy one I think, I've got loads of vintage tees anyway, so my Boyf won't get the ship reference and roll his eyes. He's so sick of me talking about my ships - lol

I'll put my thinking cap on tonight and try and come up with some fic ideas for you. Some might be a tad spoilery though, because I've been reading about future ep plots. So I'll put those ones behind spoiler alerts.

Maybe we can start sending those t-shirts to TPTB as a message!

I have one plot idea, but it's a very weak one and I don't think it would fly. I guess I need something more concrete. You know, out of all the females on the show, I think Natalia is the only one who could get Horatio to have some fun, and we all know that boy needs to smile more.

Skylar - I've come up with a few ideas for fic's, I'll message them to you and then you can see whether you like any of them. :)

I've spent the last few days rewatching some of the earlier ep's of this season, espcially certain scenes ;), I love the last scenes in Internal Affairs, Darkroom and Curse of the Coffin. I hope we get something similar in next weeks season finale - finger's crossed.

I'm not sure if this is allowed, so moderators feel free to delete if it's not, I've opened up a livejournal community for OrangeCrush Shippers, my thanks to Midnight_Tiptoes for allowing me to use uss_orangecrush as the community's name. At the moment its very basic, but I'm working on improvements. So if you want to come on over, feel free to drop by. :D

Awesome! I joined and I added you as a friend, too. I need to keep up with my LJ more often.

In the community's profile, under interests, you should put horatio/natalia (natalia/horatio, natalia boa vista, horatio caine, eva la rue, etc) so when people do a search for horatio/natalia, they can find the community.

I really wanna write a fic. I'm just waiting for a plot to fall out of the sky.

Thanks Skylar, I can't believe I completely forgot about the interests :rolleyes: Anyway all done now.

Good luck with the fanfic, I have a few ideas, but I'm hoping that the season finale tonight may have a nice OrangeCrush scene to help me dream up some new ones. :D

I'll PM them to you when I've got a nice long list of possibilities for you, I would try and write one myself but I wouldn't want to put anyone through the pain of reading my fanfic's. :lol:

Thanks! I finally got an idea, but it would have to be a series, I guess. I wanted to write something fun and fluffy, but does Horatio lend himself to fun and fluffy? This one's kinda dramatic, I guess.

I've never written for Horatio before. Wish me luck!

I hope more people join this ship. It feels kinda lonely lately.

Sorry to post twice in a row but I wanted to pimp the H/N series I started. It's here. I guess it's more Horatio centric which is a bit nerve-wrecking because I've never written for Horatio.

I really wish more people shipped these two. I'm really getting into it but I can barely talk to anyone about it cause it's just me :(

_____Skylar said:
I'm really getting into it but I can barely talk to anyone about it cause it's just me :(

I'm sorry to hear that. Well I don't ship them but I haven't got anything against them either so let's read that fan fic of yours shall we? ^^

i've been reading that on ff.net, i just didn't know it was yours Skylar. i like the story, really interesting and very well written. i like this pairing but really i like any pairing with horatio. :) at first i couldn't stand her but throughout season 5 she kind of grew on me. plus she's gorgeous and that helps lol.

Thanks! Hopefully the next chapter will be up soon.

I hated Natalia originally, but in the last couple of episodes of the season she grew on me. I guess it's because they demoted her off the whole "LOOK AT ME! SEX!" status and gave her more depth. I like her friendship with Ryan and Delko.

I don't know, I guess I like what these two characters bring to the table. Natalia, despite the hard life she's had, has such a sunny disposition and is very happy and playful, and Horatio really needs that in his life. On the other hand, Horatio's maturity and determination would do her good, and maybe even teach her a couple of things. In fact, in the times we saw them interact this season they always seemed to make each other think about something important. In Curse of the Coffin Horatio told her how important it is to live your life and in Internal Affairs he helped her realize and focus on the good times she had with Nick. Natalia made him aware of the other victims out there in Darkroom. I like their scenes. They communicate and talk about personal stuff. This show needs more of that. It makes Horatio more human.

in the last couple of episodes, her friendship with ryan and helping him out, that gave her major points with me.

i agree, they've had some really great scenes together. very one-on-one and personal and we don't see Horatio engaging in a lot of that. and in internal affairs, their little moment at the end. that actually shocked me cuz H isn't a touchy-feely kinda guy, or at least not from what i can tell. so that scene says a lot about how he feels about natalia, IMO.

and they make a really cute couple...
hn.jpg

Back