Horatio/DC # 13: Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC#13: Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

*peeks out of closet* here's two pics i edited because i was bored...and this was before i got in the closet with DC!!!
HH1001.jpg

615909351-1.jpg

Hrockz said:
I thnk it's down to H's personality. My ex-boss was like that, she had the perfect calm on her face even if all hell broke lose or there were crazy people yelling in her face or insulting her. She have no reaction and stay calm. She was cool like that and most people respected her for that.

But H did "lose it" a couple of times, I can't remember whihc episode, that guy Bob insulted Raymond Sr and H smacked the coffee cup out of Bob's hand. Or in 'Lost Son' after Speed died, H pushed the suspect around till Yelina reminded him there were news crews around. And of course in 'Rio' with Riaz and in 'Under Suspicion' when he punched Walter Dresden.

So H does lose his cool, but maybe mildly, but not outright fist-fights. Why should you when you got a gun?

In some ways - its good to stay calm, on the other hand some ppl might see that as a lack of confidence- and walk all over you ( we've seen that before, sometimes you have to defend yourself. Pick your battles.

CSIMIAMI said:
In some ways - its good to stay calm, on the other hand some ppl might see that as a lack of confidence- and walk all over you ( we've seen that before, sometimes you have to defend yourself. Pick your battles.

Cannot comprehend that ANYONE would think H lacked confidence. He exudes confidence with every step. .

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Walk all over H? NOT! Think him incapable or unwilling to defend either himself, his team or a vic? Not!!

:devil:My take has always been that H simmers a good deal and is often at the brink. True character is that ability to stay in control. :devil: :devil:

:cool: Again, it's that Superhero thing he has going!

need4speed i loooooooove the pics. especally the one about stetler!hahahaha.Im laughing so hard, that i think i ripped my stiches!

:lol: Isn't he adorable? (Where are Mac's sunnies, Dad?) :cool:

:p :p Oops, sorry, Aren't THEY adorable? :p :p

Everyone getting exciting about seeing Horatio Caine/David Caruso in the new season?

stephanie20 said:
Everyone getting exciting about seeing Horatio Caine/David Caruso in the new season?
I don't think you'll even find ONE person in this thread who isn't ;)

Awwww, mrsjrewing, soooo cute!!! And I love the line in the article, "...a cutie just like his daddy..." So true... :D

In answer to the H violence discussion, I agree with the whole "H discipline" answer. There have been many times when H has come close to clobbering someone (with Resden's abusive father, with the suspect after Speed was shot, etc.) But he always takes a step back from the situation and ends up coming out the winner not because of braun but because of brains. I think it is definitely a choice of conduct that H makes in how he deals with these suspects. I mean really, if he sinks to their level, then how is he different then them? But that's just my opinion... :D

Anyway, NICE manips Need4Speed...love them both!!! :)
And I have the next number in line after you... ***waits patiently in line watching S1 NYPD Blue DVDs*** ;)

For today's hotness...
Skeletons93.jpg
H with his "Go ahead...make my day" look from Skeletons:D

and to balance things out...
crimewave68.jpg
Laughing H ... soooo gorgeous!!! :) :devil:

Enjoy!!! :D:devil:

I am glad you like the pic. I have been hoping to post a picture of him on my blog. That is the first one that is current that I have come across.

inthewind said:
CSIMIAMI said:

Cannot comprehend that ANYONE would think H lacked confidence. He exudes confidence with every step. .

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Walk all over H? NOT! Think him incapable or unwilling to defend either himself, his team or a vic? Not!!

:devil:My take has always been that H simmers a good deal and is often at the brink. True character is that ability to stay in control. :devil: :devil:

:cool: Again, it's that Superhero thing he has going!

Horatio Caine may be tough on the criminals, but he's keeping a lot to himself( emotionnaly), this guy can break. And that tough extirior is not doing much justice.

Everything is bound to break................ :devil: :devil:

OK I think I misphrased my question. I dont mean why doenst he go around picking fights with people. I meant When he does get into scuffles. I.E. with the guy who dislocated his own shoulder to try and sue the department and the guy that he kills in RIO ( the Mala Noche guy who ordred the Hit on Mariso if I rememeber correctly) Why isnt there more of a fight. I mean the guy Lunged at him and it was one shot. boom, the guy is done. Seems almost anti climactic. I've witnessed plenty of police takdowns (in person and on TV) and plenty of fights in general and been in a couple my self, and they almost NEVER end that quick.
I see what most of yguys are saying about Horatio's repuation and how he ususally keeps his cool even when most people wouldn't. I guess its just how the writers want him to be. I dunno I think it would be kinda cool to see Horatio really get caught off gaurd and have to really fight, not just shoot someone (though when he does its always pretty kickass) or just arrest them and really have to fight them.

mrsjrewing thank you so much for that pic!! It's adorable!! :D

Is his son called Anthony or Antonio? And Marquez is because he's using his mother last name first right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back