Horatio/DC # 13: Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Hunter, May 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

Re: Horatio/DC#13: Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

ok!! wow!!!! that pic of DC!!!! *dies* wow!! that pic is just so OMG!! i think i may have short circuted my keyboard!!!!!

2. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

horatiosangel
    Nice!!! I nearly died a happy girl from the Kelly hotness.
    I bought the last ep he was on for my iPod yesterday and it was too sad!!! However, he displayed a lot of emotion and it was quite sexy.

So I Googled Romanticism (I'm quite a fan of this cultural and philisophical movement) the other day out of sheer boredom, and I stumbled upon a page entitled "Romantic Hero" from a lecture series on the elements of European Romanticism. According to the lecture, a Romantic Hero is "disillusioned about life...his hopes, his dreams", is "often at odds with society" to the point of alienation, etc. However, the part that caught my attention the most was further into the lecture when a Romantic Hero is further described as "a man of extremes". As I was reading this, I started to wonder if Horatio would fit into the category of Romantic Hero. What are your opinions on this?
    I personally believe he could be described as a Romantic Hero due to his intense desire for justice which sometimes drives his emotions to the limit. He comes off as someone who feels a duty to right wrongs and triumph over evil (as Sailor Moon once put it), to remedy suffering wrought upon the innocent, if you will.

3. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:lol: Quoting your comments, EyeHeartH , would be redundant.

:D :D Suffice it to say: "DITTO"

:p :p Until reading your post, I had never seen Horatio Caine as anything other than as a romantic hero. Wasn't that their (tptb and/or DC) original character bio? Or he evolved into it on fast forward. :p :p

;) ;) HC should be the 21st Century Poster Boy for Romantic Hero. .

4. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

I couldn't agree more. He is the ideal in every way for that title.

5. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

Hey guys? What would you do if David Caruso came at your door? I would offer him a cup of tea. :)

6. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: First , get him inside (my neighbors would be hysterical);

:eek: :eek: Second , ask him what took him so long (sarcasm is my usual reaction to trauma; it helps to ward off cardiac arrest);

:p :p Third , fix him a drink (anything but beer): water, coffee, scotch, etc.

:devil: :devil: Fourth, None of your business!

7. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

haha!!! I would probably freak out, then invite him in, then get him a drink, talk about stuff, then maybe some other things :devil:

8. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I would ask him in, offer him a drink, sit out in our conservatory, ask him where he has hidden the real Horatio from the first 3 seasons, and show him what the British critical media are saying about the show. He has a sense of humour, so I'm sure he would understand the great British sarcasm! I would really love him to bring Ann Donahue with him too. We would have so much to discuss. :D

9. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

Well, I would invite him in offer him a drink and get to know him and what happens after that hopefully would be a fantasy come true!

10. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Ooh, please can I join you? Sounds fascinating and I really think DC and AD need to hear a few home truths. ;)

11. mitzi

mitzi Prime Suspect

Was home sick from work today (don't feel sorry for me - not actually sick)...decided to watch the first three episodes of Season 2. I know this has been discussed many times before but I really still can't get over the change. He's so different in every way. He even seems taller in the older episodes. The way he talks, the way he carries himself, it's all different. Thinking back to season 4 and 5...he just seems to (and I hate saying this) miserable now. All he seems to do is stand and watch the killer being taken away at the end. Hope we see some of the 'old' H in season 6. I never realised the difference before because I only started watching in season 4 and I worked my way back with all the box sets.

On a brighter note, have ordered Black Point and Session 9 on amazon today! :D

12. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

You mean besides pouncing on him? :lol::devil::lol::devil:

Well, after I picked myself up off the floor because I'd fainted dead away... :lol:...I guess I'd invite him in, try to have some semblance of an intelligent conversation with the man instead of just staring at him and drooling uncontrollably ... :D ... and then we'd just have to see what develops from there... ;):devil:

And yes, stephanie20, those one-liners... I just hope we get something better than the whole "Cold as ice" deal we were getting at the end of S5... :rolleyes: :)... what was it someone said on here one time "Hot as soup" ? :lol: Too Funny!!! :D

Anyway, here's today's hotness ladies...again pulling from the sexiness that was John Kelly...
    [​IMG]Love the look he has in this one...so great!!! :D :devil:

[​IMG]And there's just something about this one I love...he's just so damn sexy!!! :D:devil:

Enjoy Ladies!!! :D:devil: TGIF ;)

13. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

:eek: :eek: OMG I'm panting and drooling beyond belief right now. That second pic is just downright HOT!!! I just wanna rush up and fiddle with his hair, then run away real fast. Maybe he'll chase me :devil: :devil:

If DC came to my door, I'd probably raise an eyebrow in confusion and wonder if he got the wrong address. Nobody visits us hillbillies. Then, if he decided to stay, my family would ambush him and I'd run away into the backyard.

14. Patricia

Patricia Lab Technician

That's the key "control yourself, concentrate, don't drool. control yourlsef, concentrate, don't jump him" :devil:
    Thanx for the pics!! :D

15. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

Good morning to me. He is so fine! What a man, what a man, what a mighty good man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.