Horatio/DC # 13: Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC#13: Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

That's a great pic, thanx for posting it horatiosangel!! :D
The pic of him smiling you posted before...which episode is it from?

I thought I read somewhere that his song name was Antonio...guess I misread or the source was wrong... :rolleyes: ...I could have imagine it also :lol:

CSINicole said:
Hahaha. and the Stetler one*giggles*.
oh you mean my "Horatio's Impression of Stetler" photoshop pic? i don't know what compelled me to make it. it was just this urge that I got to make fun of Stetler.

Lucy said:
Pusher, I do love your grasp of reality. *hugs* Welcome back! :D

^ Thanks, it`s nice to be back *hugs* :D

Btw when u invite DC and AD for a drink, can u pls make them do some spontaneous and sweet scene like in ur great banner. ;)

mrsjrewing thanks for the pic, hope this new season H to change his wardrobe. :)

Need4Speed said:
CSINicole said:
Hahaha. and the Stetler one*giggles*.
oh you mean my "Horatio's Impression of Stetler" photoshop pic? i don't know what compelled me to make it. it was just this urge that I got to make fun of Stetler.

I couldnt resist the urge to make the icon after i saw yours. It ways just way too funny!

Btw when u invite DC and AD for a drink, can u pls make them do some spontaneous and sweet scene like in ur great banner. ;)
Yes, I will ask. :D Though, this kind of scene is far too subtle for Miami, so I may need your help to convince them! ;)

Thanks re my banner. It was made for me by the very talented ThumpyG42. :D

Hey guys? I was just thinking. Imagine if David Caruso dyed his hair green along with his reddish/orange hair? Then he would be all set for Christmas. :D

***peeks out of closet to answer question and post today's hotness***

The laughing one was from Crime Wave, Patricia. :)

Need4Speed and CSINicole you guys are having WAY too much fun with the DC in drag pic... :lol:

Anyway, here is today's hotness...
jade2.jpg
DC hotness from Jade... :devil: :D

Enjoy ladies!!! :D:devil:

***gets yanked back into closet by DC... locks door*** :)

horatiosangel said:
***gets yanked back into closet by DC... locks door*** :)

I might need to borrow DC and go for a candle light dip in the pool... Heaven... (a girl can dream).

horatiosangel said:
Need4Speed and CSINicole you guys are having WAY too much fun with the DC in drag pic... :lol:
yes...yes i think we are :devil: :lol: it's just that for some odd reason DC looks sexy even in drag. he'd look sexy in a pink tutu for crying out loud!!

Well, you have to admit, the drag pic is just so funny, how could you NOT ave fun with it? Sexy? Maybe not so much as the pic Horatiosangel posted *drools heavily*, but certainly fun.

Oh and mrsjrewing I call getting him after you!!! :lol:

Oh man I need some John Kelly hotness... *goes to see if she recorded any*

haha!!! OMG!!!!! My sides!!!! OMG!!! LOL!!!! HAHAHA!! OMFG!!!!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!! That is GREAT!!!! And he even looks sexy in PINK sunnies!! LOL!! can I have that pic with out the sunnies? because it'd be a really sexy pic..*drools* please?

oh thanks so much!! i must say H looks very sexy. I hope that we get to see the real H soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back