Horatio/DC # 13: Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC#13: Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Yeah, and it seems like beautiful and young women are atractted to him so he shouldn't be insecure!
I think he does know how to seduce women but for some reasons he haven't/doesn't (?)..it's obvious why he didn't make a move on Yelinda (he better do it soon), and with Marisol I think he did it for her, to make her happy before it was to late...I don't know how much of a personal wish that was...

Need4Speed Great pic!
I have just saw LV and Miami, at the same time! I was running from one room to the other, and in both H apperared several times with lab cotes!!..including a white one!!...yes, I'm lucky girl! :lol:

horatiosangel thanx for that! *waves back* :)

Patricia said:
Yeah, and it seems like beautiful and young women are atractted to him so he shouldn't be insecure!
I think he does know how to seduce women but for some reasons he haven't/doesn't (?)..it's obvious why he didn't make a move on Yelinda (he better do it soon), and with Marisol I think he did it for her, to make her happy before it was to late...I don't know how much of a personal wish that was...

Need4Speed Great pic!
I have just saw LV and Miami, at the same time! I was running from one room to the other, and in both H apperared several times with lab cotes!!..including a white one!!...yes, I'm lucky girl! :lol:

horatiosangel thanx for that! *waves back* :)

I think alot of people are attracted to him... :lol:

:lol:
I was only talking about H and what we see in the show...

I put a wallpaper with him a few days ago and my mother told me yesterday, "I like going into the computer room now, the screen is hot"... :eek: I know she likes him but still...never thought I was going to hear that!

I could see the poor counselor trying to help Horatio and Horatio would think it is a trap. Horatio would probably give the counselor a bunch of smart ass remarks. :p ( I hope the phrase smart ass is allowed by the moderators.)

horatiosangel
Oh...my...god...that first one...WOW!!! It reminded me so much of John Kelly. I think I'll go and dust off that NYPD Blue DVD set that I finally purchased (so my friend could have her set back).

Drool.... horatiosangel that pic is just HOT!!! He looks so adorable in that little icon too.

Don't own the NYPD Blue DVD set, but just watched the Pilot and episode #2 on TNT (they've just begun to show the series from the begining on Wednesdays early am).

WOW! I had forgotten just how great DC was on that show. So many similarities between John Kelly & Horatio; alas, so many differences.

If only DC would bring back some of that intensity & humanity he had in NYPD and in S1-3 of Miami.

WE ALL KNOW IT'S THERE, JUST WAITING FOR RELEASE!!

Hey, I know EyeHeartH and Hrockz...for some reason, that pic gives me HOT FLASHES every time I look at it.;) (And some less than pure thoughts too...:devil:)

Happy 4th Everyone!!! :D

Happy 4th, horatiosangel, although it's flooding here.

Man, if David were to make H like John, that would make his hotness skyrocket into the depths of outer space.

Yeah, I agree!!! Here are a few John pics that are personal favorites of mine (and an icon I made some time ago about just that topic ;)):

2263_351188301_d_caruso_063_H113305.jpg

true16.jpg

***faints from all the hotness*** :devil:

***picks self up off floor and continues posting*** ;)

GrowupH.jpg

Who needs any other fireworks when you got DC around!!!
Enjoy Ladies!!! :D

P.S. Sorry to hear about your flooding EyeHeartH...I live in a flood prone area too. But we are actually having a slight drought right now. Go figure. :confused:

I like the picture with David in the doorway. It looks like he is wondering if you would to go inside with him.

Lucy said: I imagine that Horatio is the type of man to refuse counselling, or certainly avoid it unless forced. Rather like Dr House going to Rahab! He defied Rick Stetler about it at the end of After The Fall for example (as mentioned). H would indeed be an interesting case, considering that his angst list is possibly the longest I have ever come across in a fictional character!

awww poor Dr House. what he have done to u ?! how can u compare Greg with Horatio ...:eek: shame on u ;) but maybe ur right H had the most long angst list in all this fictional characters, so i`ll love and vote for my dear Rick to put Hector in Rahab. From the last 2 y. H desperately need to be see from Doc :devil: I`m little wory for this S 6 spoiler premiere did H heart can take in one more angst part of his past ... awww someone to call 911 :lol:

horatiosangel said:
Yeah, I agree!!! Here are a few John pics that are personal favorites of mine (and an icon I made some time ago about just that topic ;)):

***faints from all the hotness*** :devil:

***picks self up off floor and continues posting*** ;)

Who needs any other fireworks when you got DC around!!!
Enjoy Ladies!!! :D

P.S. Sorry to hear about your flooding EyeHeartH...I live in a flood prone area too. But we are actually having a slight drought right now. Go figure. :confused:

Those are too cute!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

*Edited to remove duplicated images*

horatiosangel
Love both pics you posted!

Good to see him with a smile on his face! H hardly ever actually smiles!
And I really like his eyes on the second one...they have like a soft very cute look!

HoratioCainesGirl I love your avatar! That look! :devil:please!! I would probably melt if he looked at me like that!ª!

Thanks for the pics Horatiosangel really liked the first one had to go and cool down coz he looked so sexy :devil:. My daughter saw them too and left the room with a big grin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back