Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Th

Only 3 more hours. *sigh* Until another cheesy one-liner...

i think my favorite one-liner was "thats what happens...when worlds collide" i don't even remember what episode thats from but i remember thinking "oh...my...god" and laughing for a good 20 minutes. its rediculous but awesome at the same time. only he could pull off saying crap like that.

one hour until "divorce. miami style."!!! i won't make it through the show after he says that, i just know it.

It's actually now

Welcome to divorce...Miami style.

*punches the wall repeatedly* I WILL stangle the people who are responsible for destroying the character Horatio Caine, i swear to God i WILL! :mad:

thank god he didn't actually say that. although the divorce from the future thing was almost as bad, but not quite. very little H time this week...made me sad. then again i personally think Horatio should be in every scene. but thats just me. :)

*waves hand* Or "Divorce of the future." I'm not sure, i'm too pissed off i don't remember. Still, both are equally cheesy! :mad:

*Sigh* After tonight's absolutely horrible one-liner, I am going to come out and say that I'm very disappointed with the development of Horatio as a character, to say the least. He has become a joke in the eyes of many. I yearn for the days of S1 Horatio, whom I have affectionately named 'Nerd Horatio' (god I miss that labcoat!), the Horatio who still had human characteristics, whose shy smile warms my heart everytime I watch old eps on A&E, and who wasn't so distant from his team. Now all that 'Super H' (my new name for him) does is stand around and watch the team solve the case, interrogate suspects with ungodly squinty eyes and every now and then foil a terrorist plot by blowing up semis.

We are gathered here today to mourn the loss of (EyeHeartH put it nicely) Nerd Horatio. He was a good man and a damn good CSI. He was well liked, he was human, he looked hot in a lab coat and he did his job. He had actual conversations with real emotions. Those were the good ol days. All we can do now is watch reruns and reminisce about the good times we've had together.

He will be missed. Let us have a moment of silence to honor him.

*Gives moment of silence*

This whole situation is tragic. I used to love the moments of H humor and the case breaking conclusions, but now I cringe at even the thought of him coming on screen for fear that he'll say something really really lame. In my opinion all of his lines on tonight's episode were junk. I really really miss the old H of seasons 1 and 2. Can we get a petition going to get the old H back? Who's with me?

He will be missed. Let us have a moment of silence to honor him.
Indeed, I have been missing him for almost 2 years! :( We have not seen the 'real' Horatio since the end of Season 3. We are still seeing imposter H on our screens, no doubt about that.

ilh214 said:
very little H time this week...made me sad.

what make me sad is that even H to have less screentime this season again he act like a jerk. my little hope in S5 was that when H only pose or put on/off his sunglasses can somehow save him from ridicule one-liners, but no such luck. all this keeping screws up of this charatcer is very good indicator what is going on with the whole tv show.

years ago when H use to be the Real one - who we love and respected, i very seldom have see in the net comment/article like this: sun-times . in the beginning it was fun, but now is like one big drama/tragedy for all Horatio fans :(

That's a really interesting article and very true I think. I could watch season 1 and 2 H for hours, in fact I regulalrly do ;) I will also watch season 3, but I miss Speed...I rarely get excited for season 4 and I haven't had five yet! I watch for Horatio, I will admit that, it is a good show which I enjoy but it is H I love.

However I'm with everyone else, I used to be desperate for spoliers and plot lines and info, heck, I was on this site everyday, but right now I could give or take...TPTB have to take note, if we the die hard H fans are saying this they need to take a look before they slide, or their numbers will be a thing of the past.

I want compassionate, caring H back, and I want the team banter, fun and closeness with it, enough has to be enough surely!

NO! No farewell! HE STILL HAS A CHANCE!

...however slim it may be...

and every now and then foil a terrorist plot by blowing up semis.

Oh yes, we were all in stiches that day weren't we? ;)

I miss the old Horatio. the one that used to go around with a smile everytime he saw his team working together. The one who used to be so sweet and kind to the innocent. the one who used to wear one of those sexy lab coats :D The one who had awesome one liners. the one who used to be a smart ass to the bad guys. I miss those good old days. and i realized that he's been less like i just described after seeing Speed died. maybe that has something to do with his chnaged attitude.......

Well, I'm driving this two guys to and from kung fu 3 times a week. Each time I have to pass this street. It is the Dutch version of Horatio... Nuf’ said. *off fantasizing again*

Click

It also seems that DC has a cold for a few weeks. Like he's talking with a full nose... I also miss the old H! Wish they could bring Yelina back for good and that she would be the reason he changed slowly back into his old self!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back