Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Th

Guess what Horatio says in 'Just Murdered'!

"Divorce. Miami Style."

Can you believe it?!

or you freaking kidding me?!? i can't believe it!! Divorce Miami style!?!? that's like taking the one from "Pro Per"(Drive-by. Miami Style) and adding divorce!!!!back to the corny one liners!! the one from Rush was awesome!!! it was like old times and then they cheese it up again!!! what is it with these damn writers!!!!!

haha yea its like in one episode where he said "Drive by. Miami style."
heres a pic of his eyes
i think that they look kinda scary here since there so blue
but thats just me
Bleu Yeux

please tell me youre joking hunter!!! he can't! i'll die...from laughing so hard.

his eyes in that pic are intense. gorgeous though! he has such pretty eyes :)

if he says that i will deffinatly die from laughing!!!and that_girl1 you're thinking of Pro Per. that's the ep he says Drive by Miami Style. and i loved that pic he looked so sad. is that from Lost Son? it looks like the clothes he wore in that ep plus it looks like he's staring at someone because you can see thier nose.

well yea i knew the line but not the episode
im bad with that:(
the pic is from 'Rio' when he is kneeling over Ray
i just had to cap it because his eyes were like WOAH!:eek:

oh. ok :D now i know!!! and H now has so many corny one liners that he could write a book. it could be called:

"The Ultimate Guide to Corny One Liners" By Horatio Caine. here's what the cover would look like :D Cover of the book :lol: :D

:lol: :lol: thats priceless Need4Speed!!! i love it! i would buy it and probably study it religiously lol.

Divorce. Miami Style.

Ok, it's official. The writers are bored out of their minds. OR they lost their imagination.

yea i agree Hunter they must be bored or they were brainwashed by Horatio aliens!!
i love that book cover Need4Speed!
hilarious!

HEHE thanks!! I was cracking up when i made it!! I almost fell off the chair!! I would be the first one in line for that book!!! and i probably would study it too, ilh214!!! :lol:

Hey whatever H says I'd love it, as long as he does that sunglasses thing.

I'm loving the book cover too Need4Speed . :lol:

I think my fave one-liner is from s3 I think the ep was 'Addiction' when he says to the guy who can't remember what happened, "cos I'll... I'll be your memory." I thought that was way cool.

HAHA!! I'm glad you guys like it!! :D and i so can't believe that his one liner is seriously "Divorce. Miami Style" that's cornier than "As cold as ice"!!!!!

Oy vey. I hope David sees what they're doing to his char, and he gives those writers a talkin to.

"As hot....as soup." Maybe they'll make him say that to balance the ice line.

HAHA!!! if he said that i would die laughing because it's so corny!!!!!! I still can't believe that his one liner tonight is really "Divorce. Miami Style" I'm so gonna die laughing!!!! well we can add that one to his ever growing list of corny one liners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back