Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Th

I'm really worried about Horatio in the finale
Really? He'll be okay. That's a given. We may not know until September, but if this doesn't end predictably, I will be very surprised.

Yeah Horatio will be ok. Not unless tptb intend to end the show.

It'll be interesting though to see the repercussions of the finale on Horatio.

I have the following:

2. Have someone call you by the first letter in your name. This is an essential in becoming Horatio.
My first name ius Jasmine, so I get called J (or jaydee sometimes :p)

4. Rarely smile or laugh.
Easy as. I thinkI was born with a frown on my face :lol:

6. Get yourself a group of 'followers' to report to you.
I have a grade 11 girl follow me around absolutely EVERYWHERE..... I think shes scared of me though, so maybe that's why? :lol: also, one of my best friends since grade 3 does the same thing :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emer, I am worried too, but I do that with everything important in my life :p But, I know he'll be okay, he just has to be like Hrocks and Lucy said :D

mostly i`m worried about me and my nervous. ;) Horatio is Horatio - his parents are from 'the incredibles' movie :lol: as usual i`m woder what ridiculous plot line will have in this epi. :rolleyes: poor tptb, they are so out of space from very long time... after H can blow up BMW for 3 min from CSI Miami building to save place out of town, i won`t be surprise if in the end this plane crashes in the everglades only few miles away from the lab - after this i can see H go out, put his sunglasses and make the next pathetic one-liner :lol:

I could still work with that "burn baby burn". Yeah it's cheesy but that's H :p The only one-liner that I really really hate is "as cold .. as ice" that was unbelievable DUMB

^ haha this time he can use this one 'as hot... as soup' :lol:

^ :lol: :lol:

If you send that one to the writers Pusher, I'm sure they would use it!

^ maybe now is the right time in CSI Miami CBS Store to have some new stuff to buy, like soup cup (tea glass) with text - 'burn baby burn' or to put new extra-special in CSI Miami S4-5 DVD box like errr... recipe how to make real hot soup at home :lol: if they make vodka bottle - "as cold .. as ice" i 100% will buy one :devil:

You know when you're obsessed with Horatio .. ;)

^ u think so ? :rolleyes: i just love to be in pain :lol:

his parents are from 'the incredibles' movie
:lol:

Frankly I saw that 'burn baby burn' bit on youtube and the first time I watched it, I thought it was awesome. I was like that was WAY cool. I nearly feel off my computer chair.

But then again I love John Woo movies and am a sucker for cool guys. And H is ONE COOL DUDE, and the writers make it such that he's so cool. Plus he's handsome. So maybe that's why I'm such a sucker for H, his heroic, less than believable acts, his imperfections, and his one-liners. That amongst many things I like about H.

^ for me he use to be cool dude long time ago ;) now is just...uhhh... noone (or more right is to say the one who irritate noend )... i just don`t see any character dynamic in H this last two seasons. he stay on one place - don`t have any development, movement...call it what ever... H (and the tptb) for me only lie in his old glory - the holy hero he use to be. but now i don`t see any trace or proof why i have to accept H again as perfect saver and to keep like him. after the writers put away H family and this mystery around his past - this character lose so much. also in S 4 and 5 i don`t any H imperfections - hi is soo super H :eek: in all threads of this forum a lot guys only make joke of him. in meaning if before 2-3 y. we have such spoiler like this S5 final this HC/DC place would be full with new posts, not like now. we have this 'news' from 2-3 day and only 3-4 posts on this subject. all of this make me believe that there is somethig worng with H and Miami this days ;)

I have a question and I figured that this thread is the one to ask it in... seeing that there are Horatio lovers in here!!

What is the name of the episode where Horatio is riding on the side of the Hummer? (not in it but hanging on like a fire fighter does on the fire truck) I can't remember and it's KILLING ME!!! LOL And does anyone know/have the cap picture to that? I know someone had it as an avatar/icon!!!

Thank you so much!

for me he used to be cool dude long time ago ;)
I agree. Once upon a time, in the earlier seasons, yes, I also found him very cool indeed and admired him immensely. These days, I'm just amused by his inactivity and terrible dialogue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back