Horatio/DC #11: Where Have All His Labcoats Gone? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC #11: Where Have All His Labcoats Gone?

I like that one! Probably because I've been around here way too long and remember all the previous threads. That's my favourite so far anyway. :)

Wow, thanks Lucy! :)

Lilly, you're going to have to start up the poll soon.

Guys...maybe we shouldn't include the ones that refer to or come from fanfics as not everyone reads them and might be confused by the thread titles if we were to choose one of those.

Horatio/DC #12: Miami never closes. Neither does this thread.

^^I like that one too, Hunter. :)

Horatio/DC #12: Miami never closes. Neither does this thread.
I like that one too. On the rory thread, we considered using an inside joke as part of a thread title, but it didn't happen because my favorite won :p anyways, thats just a suggestion, if you have any kind of phrase or special nickname or whatever, it might be a nice idea to use it on the thread name. :)

Jim Carrey's impression is on YouTube!
I wonder if theres a clip of him weighing his own head from the time he was on Oprah? :lol:

Ok, well I cut out mine that was from a fanfic, but I'll use Lora's because people like it. If anyone doesn't want me to add it in you can say so and I'll re-make the poll.
Who was on oprah, Jim Carrey or DC?
Here's the poll.
If you don't see yours tell me and I'll edit it. Hope I got them all and happy voting

ThumpyG42 said:
Guys...maybe we shouldn't include the ones that refer to or come from fanfics as not everyone reads them and might be confused by the thread titles if we were to choose one of those.
That's a very good point Thumpy. :)

Thanks for doing the poll cainesugar - I've cast my vote! :D

I voted as well.... :)

I am having a very good day today, because I had a David/Horatio dream last night...hehe...

Hey.. You Kno Wat I Think...We need more Horatio pics. :lol: I would like to see one with Him Hugging Calleigh...Personally...:D:D ;) ;) I'd LOVE it if H and C Started Dating :devil: Also...He needs to wear less dress coats,possibly more labcoats...and I'd DEFINATELY like to see him wear a pink short-sleeved shirt for once!!!!! And the Leather Jacket...... :lol:

cainesugar said:
Who was on oprah, Jim Carrey or DC?
Here's the poll.

To clear up Jim Carrey was on Monday night on Letterman (and did a DC impression) and once awhile ago he JC was on Oprah being goofy.

ILovePoncho, just a reminder that 'shipping' comments/discussion belong in the relevant thread in the Shipper Central Forum. Thanks. :)

Cast my vote. :) Can we say which we voted for? Because i'm estatic that people like my idea... :lol:

I know what you voted for, Lora, I saw it before you voted and I saw it afterwards :lol: One person voted for one of mine! *huggles* THANK YOU! It wasn't me, really, I voted for Lora's idea. :D i never vote for myself because I'm usually the only one. :lol:
But a lot of people are voting, thank you! We'll have a new name soon!

Thanks Lilly. *hugs* So, 11 more posts (i think) and we've finished thread number 11. Very noble work ladies and gentlemen. Mostly ladies. *loud pop heard* Champaigne anyone? *starts pouring glasses*

To a another successul Horatio and David thread! *sips*

I've only been here for this one thread so I wouldn't know- but did you notice that other threads (such as the Ryan/JT one) haven't been around as long (Ryan came in later than H) and they're on #13. :lol: We're slow and steady, that's it! :D
*grabs apple juice* I can't drink. *sobs* *drinks apple juice* Hey, I'm like Speed in RT! (The first one, thread #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back