Horatio Caine/DC...does anyone else find him hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio Caine...does anyone else find him hot?

DC/HC has someway to trap you :lol: then you have well over the sane amount of piccys, you know when he pus on his sunnies in an eppy and you know who Horatio loves :D

Whoa Teej. DC really didn't have to do much to actually get through to you eh.. As for me..well..It's alot less complicated. Stumbled upon a CSI Miami show one fine day..and I fell instantly in love with it and HC. No questions asked. :lol:

Ohh..I might have said this before but ever noticed how a purple-blue shirt brings out the colour of his eyes? There was this episode..Blood Brother's if I'm not wrong..His eyes were really intense..and him wearing that shirt.. Stark contrast to his hair though.. But it suits him very well..

it suits hin very very well... :D I wanna hug him.. awwww very nice pic Leanne

Nice pic Leanne. I love to see him wear blue/purple too Casp - his eyes get even more intense. :)

Whoa Teej. DC really didn't have to do much to actually get through to you eh.. As for me..well..It's alot less complicated. Stumbled upon a CSI Miami show one fine day..and I fell instantly in love with it and HC. No questions asked.

LOL!!! Oh trust me, it is much worse then what I posted! I am just not into true confessions at the moment...! and believe you me, I asked!! LOLOLOL!!!

Teej

Yeah, he looks good in all kinda colour shirts, but I really like the Maroon kinda colour he has in Golden Parachute....now there are some great pics in that eppy!

Just been watching it....nice!!!!

the really dark or the white one I likeo very mucho so... :lol:

Yeah the striped ones are great too....the blue one with stripes is probably my favourite!!

Oh I like the striped shirts! :D I think my favourites are the white and light blue shirts.

Striped shirts are all that *snaps* :lol:

LOL!!! Oh trust me, it is much worse then what I posted! I am just not into true confessions at the moment...! and believe you me, I asked!! LOLOLOL!!!

Teej
:lol: I see. And somehow, we all got addicted. Small world this is eh.. :D.

Did I hear stripes? Light blue ones? :lol:I'm guessing you mean this one Tink?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back