Horatio Caine/DC...does anyone else find him hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio Caine...does anyone else find him hot?

i think horatio is soooo cool but he's too old for me, it'd be wierd. besides, there are so many wrinkles!

:lol:! Age dosen't matter! Cos I'm too young too and he's my favourite idol[together in the same list with Emily and Speedle]...and he's an awesome actor.

:lol:

I have always been more attracted to the older man! I find them a lot more sophisticated. ;)

Heyhey...you and me same Tink. I also idolize George Clooney. Haha..OT..*waves at mods!* Apparently, there are many young fans of David Caruso and Horatio Caine. Nothing weird..very common..

I agree with you about the age thing - I don't think it matters. Personally, I tend to go for older men too! As Tink said, they're sophisticated and have character. Young, good-looking guys seem to be everywhere on tv and in movies. They're often a little too bland and pretty for my liking - I'll take handsome wrinkles any day! ;)

Same here, the wrinkles dont matter - he's more mature... and gorgeous than other men.... than most men :D

I think so too - here's a pic to prove it. Not that we needed any proof! :D

CSIM_119_43.jpg

Now if you ask me, there`s a picture of a man who is not only hot and sexy but is mature, sophisticated and can pull of wearing sunglasses around his neck. ( I never thought such a man exsisted) *sighs* his like a prince. :lol:

:lol:! Age dosen't matter! Cos I'm too young too and he's my favourite idol[together in the same list with Emily and Speedle]...and he's an awesome actor.

:lol: Did I hear Speedle? :lol: Haha..Horatio just makes me smile lol. Especially when he talks to kids. I want to be a kid victim on Miami. Just so I can hug him lol

I want to be a kid victim on Miami. Just so I can hug him lol

Hey, great plan! :devil: But I'd rather be an innocent (!) suspect and interrogated by Speedle :D (oops, wrong thread)

H is cool. I love his Irish hair! That was the first thing that appealed to me when I watched the first minutes of my first CSI:M episode (Golden Parachutes, btw.).
His putting on and off of his sunglasses make me laugh every time.. :cool:

lol oh yeah, but i still agree *cough*speedle*cough* lol *hides head from mods* lol IRISH HAIR IS COOL i love hortio's hair lol

yes it's very... uh... whispy :lol: and he doesnt gel it - or I dont think so... if he does it doesn't really work :lol: but I love it when it's windya nd his hair's everywhere :lol: he looks sweet :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back