Horatio Caine/DC...does anyone else find him hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio Caine...does anyone else find him hot?

Come on guys, we can't let this thread get on page 2 :eek:!

davyC.jpg

^^^ Great Pic!

Ok, don`t worry help is at hand, and it comes in the form of this pic, as it`s favourite ever D/C pic, I already post at app thread a while ago and im gonna do it here! :D

CSI-MiamiHoratio5.jpg
Now that is one hot dude!!! :lol:

Definately one of my favorite pics Tinkerbell! Thanks for the reinforcements, backup is always good. ;)

Occasionally we all need to be reminded of that pic! :lol: (Mind you, I know we never forgot how hot he looks. ;))

I agree, there is something about Horatio. Hey Lucy, I love him in that white suit and that black suit!!!! I think creating photo captions would be fun.

Oh my ... yes he is hot! The look, the way he stands, the VOICE ... It just gets me going! I was at work and thought about his voice and it undid me.........

When he looks over his glasses with that look ... I usually have to go change my clothes.

Holler! Great pictures of the Holy Asskickingness there!*melts* Not only polka-dots..he's even worn a hat and baby-blue suit with a flowery tie. Imagine that!!

Oo..yummy pics.. if someone saw me posting pics here.. noo... go to other thread *posted in wrong thread* :p :lol:

lol me too..it's so funny :lol:

Hahah! Tell me bout it. I literally laughed falling off the chair and hurting my bum but it was worth-it. His face is priceless! And more...

Heyhey..looky here

Those sunnies....and that pose...*drools*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back