Holiday Card Swap!

I have to say, I'm a die hard Eddie fan, but I opened Messinwithmessers card and did one of the biggest fangirl squees I think I've ever done, my friend was next to me and was like 'oh my god, what a hunk!' so so funny. Loved all the cards ladies.

Hi,yesterday I got another card from prettyinpink ^0^ since the Taiwan earthquake,the internet traffic is all jammed, very diffcult to login overseas website, hope will not miss too much news about Carmine >-<

MessinwithMesser, I love your card! I got mine today, and like everyone else, have been really pleased with it. Also received Joy's card today. I share your sentiment, Let it snow, we've had nothing but rain around here. I've really loved this card swap, and would love to do it again next year. You all have been terrific, and this has been so much fun.

got more cards this week, from joy7, Brendanaki(thinks thats right lol ) and Nim!!!!! yay!!!! thanks :D definately have to do this again next year :D hehe

Got one from Nim and one from pretty in pink today. What's funny is that Pretty in pinks card was mailed a week before Nim's, one from the US, one from Italia, and they both arrived on the same day! I'm glad I received them, and Chelliyah, yes, we must do this again next year. It's been terrific getting cards from all over.

Brendanakai, I got your card today! I just love the pic you included. It was a nice belated Christmas present. And yes, I'm a Carmine fan too.

Okay! I have 17 cards so far, though I can't remember who's I got and who's I didn't. Though I know I got Nims and Messingwithmesser yesterday. I'm very happy! you guys made Christmas rock out here and I think there are still a few on the way... YAY!

Brendanakai I got your card and I loved the picture! to anyone who put pictures in the card, they'll go on my wall when I put away my cards sometime in the middle of Feb.
Brendanakai, I will be emailing you soon!

Now that this thing has wound down, I thought I'd take a minute to thank Lookaboomerang for a great project. Thanks so much for organizing this and pulling it together in such a short time frame. Everyone loved it. Great job and thank you! :D

I second that. It was great to get all those cards so thank you Lookaboomerang and hope to do it again next year! :D

Back