Holiday Card Swap!

I received CSI_in_training and cahill_fan's cards yesterday. Thanks a lot, ladies! :D

It's exciting to check my mailbox every morning... :lol:

Sorry I haven't been updating on who's I got, but I've gotten quite a few. LOVE all the cards I've been getting! When I told a few of my friends about it, they laughed and said I was being geeky. But I showed them some of the postmarks and they were actually quite impressed and thought it was a really good idea. :D

PrettyEyes said:
GregsAngel said:
MrsGiovinazzo said:
PrettyEyes said:
Let me guess: You threatened to use the gun on him if he didn't use the robospanker, ball-gag and 'cuffs on you. Am I right? :devil: ;)
No. I'm a girl who likes to be in charge. I 'cuffed him, gagged him, used the robospanker on him and then ... well, let's just say you don't wanna know what I did to him with that gun. :eek: :devil: :eek: :devil: :eek: :lol:

WE REALLY EALLY LIKE TO NO WHT U DID WITH THE GUN LOL :lol: :devil: :devil: :p

Well, this thought horrifies me, but I'm guessing you made life easier for Flack. :rolleyes:
Or thanks to Flack, my little game was easier. :lol: Either way, you know exactly where that gun went. ;) :devil:

I'm receiving 4 cards everyday, it's great!!! Thank you all!!!

I was sooo busy I'm sooo late :( but I'm gonna send them all tomorrow :)

MrsGiovinazzo said:
PrettyEyes said:
GregsAngel said:
MrsGiovinazzo said:
PrettyEyes said:
Let me guess: You threatened to use the gun on him if he didn't use the robospanker, ball-gag and 'cuffs on you. Am I right? :devil: ;)
No. I'm a girl who likes to be in charge. I 'cuffed him, gagged him, used the robospanker on him and then ... well, let's just say you don't wanna know what I did to him with that gun. :eek: :devil: :eek: :devil: :eek: :lol:

WE REALLY EALLY LIKE TO NO WHT U DID WITH THE GUN LOL :lol: :devil: :devil: :p

Well, this thought horrifies me, but I'm guessing you made life easier for Flack. :rolleyes:
Or thanks to Flack, my little game was easier. :lol: Either way, you know exactly where that gun went. ;) :devil:
I sure don't want to be the one to strip the gun down and clean it. :eek: :devil:

^ :lol: Yes, back on topic. Hope you're all enjoying receiving the Christmas cards. I know I love checking my mail and finding cards from all over the world. Very cool. :D

Rhonda, I cannot believe you had to hide the card from your kids. That's hilarious :lol:. I feel that my job was done :devil:.

Joanne, is that a good thing or bad thing :lol:?

Back