Hodges & Wendy - Labrat Love #2, They "ARE" made for each other

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by DJRideout, Dec 20, 2009.

1. PalmTree

PalmTree Police Officer

*grins* yup.. this serial killer is of some importance... how much.. well I do hope there is no unpleasant surprise....

Good luck on your lack of internet (I hate it when something like that happens at work....) ... hmmz... If my current time (i.e. 22:29) was now usa time.. we would be knowing a lot more :cool:

2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hey guys, just a little mod business...

Please remember to use spoiler tags when discussing tonight's episode.

Until the episode has aired in the U.S.

Let us know if you have any other questions...

Back to Hodges and Wendy. :D

3. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Wendy and Hodges were in the same scene, which is always good. Unless they're arguing, because then it isn't good. But they weren't arguing, so we're good.

They were standing interestingly close to each other. And Henry noticed.

4. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

that last scene when Hodges said that they were asked to bring pizza and if not, Nick was gonna kick some ass made me giggle. And they were standing incredibly close....which made me happy.

I am assuming that because Wendy asked if Henry wanted to go with them (her and Hodges) to see Nick,that it sort of indicated that they are attempting some sort of relationship. It was said that we would know where they stood, so I guess their super closeness and positive vibes kinda confirms the attempt :lol:

So it's gonna be a long wait till next season. Now we're gonna have to figure out what we should talk about in regards to our lab geeks.

5. PalmTree

PalmTree Police Officer

Just to be safe I put the reply in tags :)cool: I can be a quick learner ;) )

Well... they did go with the "subtle" things..... how close is incredibly/interestingly close? ("interfering personal space" close??) ... Subtle things have the tendency to be multi explainable ... so I guess there will be somethong to talk about regarding the lab geeks.... ;) and if not we can always turn to the "what if...."or "If I was to write an episode.."or "how to write the labrats episode for season 11"....

6. Half

Half CSI Level Two

East Coast U.S.'s 2AM is the spoiler cutoff, I believe.

Interestingly close is both "closer than is normal" and "so close that I wasn't sure if they were touching."

It's kind of funny, because I kind of saw that as Wendy intending to just have it as "hey, don't you want to come with me and Hodges to bring pizza to Nick" but Henry seemed to have thought of it your way.

Which... again. Poor Henry is always involved. :lol:

7. PalmTree

PalmTree Police Officer

just saw the about 20 sec scene :shifty: (they deserve more than just a lousy 20 sec ;))... and very much indeed.... interestingly close... the smiles...cute....

Have to watch yet the whole episode... curious

8. riddick

riddick Rookie

So that's how Henry Andrews got to know there would never be a raincheck...I know I should feel sorry for him...But I won't!

9. PalmTree

PalmTree Police Officer

:cool:... the poor guy.... agree with you though .. he once offered to marry Mandy... (I have to see the episode again... such a burden ;)) but in my opinion she seemed pleased with his words...They would make a cute couple also....

10. riddick

riddick Rookie

So I watched the ep and well...I should be annoyed that the killer was Italian -but I sensed it from one of the first eps- with all the stereotypes and all, but truth is, the closure looked so stupid to me that everything sounded quite disappointing and laughable...
    Charlie could have been a Venusian and my reaction would have been the same: "That's all? 23 eps for THIS?" 'though it was clear that the diva was Haskell there -and Langston's lack of selfpreservation...

The only certain thing is, I won't have the usual reaction in front of a dish of "farfalle" anymore, no way LOL

Back to the main topic. It was nice to hear Hodges mispronouncing "prosciutto di Parma" LOL They look quite comfortable in that scene too...their reciprocal physical comfort zone has been getting drastically reduced recently ...very very good

Oh I saw that a lot of people is wondering about Henry not wanting to come along with Hodges and Wendy....I think his problem was actually them TOGETHER...The scene seemed to be made for letting us see them as a couple and him alone...He was quite subdued

Last edited: May 22, 2010
  11. Half

Half CSI Level Two

The pre-finale comment that this episode would say where their relationship is currently kind of irritated me when I first saw the episode, but once I thought about it, I realized that the episode did exactly that- they aren't necessarily a couple just yet, but they're a lot more comfortable around each other, and the personal space bubble is a lot smaller.

Last edited: May 22, 2010
  12. DJRideout

:lol:, I found that rather amusing...but I think the same would have happened to me. Nothing worse then seeing the mistake, knowing it can be fixed, but not doing it.

ANYWAY, I've only have the privilege to watching the end scene of the finale thanks to Youtube. I am not blessed with the wonders of DVR...but working on it...lol! I still kinda wish we had something a little more concrete between the pair, but at the same time, I am not going to argue with their closeness. I was happy that the whole personal space bit, included each other. Though I bet it would have been VERY interesting had the conversation between Cath and Vartann really had been between Wendy and Hodges. :shifty: Could you imagine? Either way, it should be interesting to see what advancements, if any, there are, come the fall.

So during these off months now...to keep things kinda moving in here, anyone got any suggestions? IDK, perhaps go back to their first real scene together back in season 7 and work our way up to the present? Or random scenes with one or the other, where we thought the other should have been present..etc. Just a thought anyway.

Just a little side note: Tciddaisc, :lol:, your Flyers avatar is a little hard on these Bruin eyes. My Beantown wounds are just starting to heal my friend. :p

13. PalmTree

PalmTree Police Officer

I'm in.... people around me think I should be more structural... so I plea for option 1..:cool:... (it's also a good opportunity to watch my dvd's... finally I've got my nine seasons complete :))

Last edited: May 24, 2010
  14. riddick

riddick Rookie

Count me in! Let's go profiling the Wedges! (Sorry, I'm in full Criminal Minds mood nowadays)

Oh BTW the final scene is not the only one in which their bubble is suspiciuosly reduced:

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj87/bobbygoren/vlcsnap-2010-05-21-17h30m46s151.png

I'm wondering about Henry...I still think his reaction was out of sheer jealousy....I wonder what he actually knows about them....Probably too much for their good, I can totally see him spy on them next season -unless the far fetched theories about him being Charlie's Mister Hyde are somehow corrected, then there will be some other issues to worry about..

15. DJRideout

Maybe he DID see them kiss...I mean after all, there wasn't a whole lot of time that lapsed between his leaving the lab and Wendy marching up to Hodges and planting one on him. Maybe he knows a lot more them they think. And remember, at all key "moments" that Hodges and Wendy had over the past few seasons, Henry's laid witness to them all...lol poor guy! Perhaps if something happens and their relationship gets brought to a superiors attention, perhaps it's Henry who snitches. :lol:

HA Ha, good stuff. Will give me an opportunity to do the same. And I do say their first REAL scene, because only once before did they appear together in scene....and that was just a quick walk down the hallway to meet with Greg, Sara, and Warrick I believe....with no dialog. Season six I think....episode...ummmm, will have to get back to you on that one...:lol:

But I would be referring to the starts of the Labrats episode.