hodges/nick-slash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by pabzi, Mar 14, 2006.

1. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

2. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Aww. Cute piccies, pabzi. I want more :)

King Baby was sooo great. I was laughing my ass off when I saw it.

I capped a scene from Room Service. Ok, so it's not really technically a cap. But they didn't show what (who) exactly Hodgie was dreaming about, so I thought I needed to edit it in (not that we didn't know already...)

[​IMG]

3. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

AWWWWW! Those are excellent caps! :D I wish I knew how to cap. I'll ask my sis. When she's nicer.

pabzi, Nicky looks like he's cooing over a baby! (Read: Baby = His babe = David) :D :lol: Oh so adorable.

Mia, :lol:! So thats what he's dreaming of huh!? :devil: And ooooh, where'd Nicky's shirt go?? I think David made the microscope undress him. ;) Btw, those are fab icons. :)

4. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

good job mia!!!
    and where is the rest of naked nicky? :devil:
    he was definately dreaming of him :D

5. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

The rest had to be cut off due to board rules :p

And wasn't it cute how he tried to come up with a story just to cover up that his dream was about Nick?
    Would have loved to see the reactions had he been hazy enough to say the truth. You know, the way you feel all groggy when you get up, it's hard to think up stories...

6. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

yeah. would have been funny. nick looked like he was playing along with david's story just cause warrick was there. i bet nick knew it was about him. maybe they had a busy night/day before that and got tired out?

7. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

*bumps thread up*
    this thread cant die!

8. cercis

cercis Dead on Arrival

Ok I couldn't let you be the only one to bump the thread and I think it was about to go off. I like this ship too.

9. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys...there's no problem with bumping the thread but if you're gonna bump it you need to make an actual post with at least 3 lines of on topic posting. Otherwise, please don't bump it up.

thanks.

10. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Alright. I'm here. Let's start a discussion in order to save this from falling of the radar again.

Question:

Where would Nicky take David for the first date? (Or wouldn't they "date"?)

I think he'd be all old fashioned, taking him to dinner, though maybe nothing too fancy.
    He'd hold the doors open, pay compliments and in the end drive him home and kiss him good-night on the cheek.
    Then David would pull a face, asking "Is that all?" which earns him a full-on lip lock :D

Sorry, woke in a sappy mood today :rolleyes:

11. cercis

cercis Dead on Arrival

Hmm thats a really good question.
    I think that Nick would try to do something that he thought David would like, maybe something offbeat. How about dinner and then drinks at one of those retro 80's bars. I would say drinks and dancing but I am not sure that David would dance in public, who knows he might though. I kinda think that Nick would like the 80's music too I mean he and David are not too far off in age.

12. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Nick is a Countryboy. I could see him eat at a steak house and dance at a bar that plays country music. But that's not very Hodges, and I believe that Nick would rather do something he himself isn't into instead of taking his date a place they don't like.

Therefore I'm all for the 80's music, I can see Hodges liking it.

However I don't think they'd show that much affection towards each other in public, can't really see them go dancing and stuff. After the dinner part of the date they'd probably go home and have coffee. (We all know what that stands for right?) ;)

13. cercis

cercis Dead on Arrival

Mmm your right no PDAs in public, except maybe some hand holding under the table. :)

Ok I've got another one, I'm picturing a lazy picnic in the park then maybe a movie (what movie do you think that they would see?) then definatly a nice slow kiss at the door. I've got a question I remember an scene were David was telling,I think it was Nick, about how he had an entire series of a horror/ monster movie. Did that acutally happen in an episode? Because I swear it did but then I might be thinking of a fic. It went something like "I have the entire series of (insert movie), you can borrow it if you like" and whomever it was (I am almost positive it was nick) was like "No, thats ok"

I think that would make a great second date! Curling up on the couch with some beer and a big bowl of popcorn watching scary movies. That would be a great excuse for Nick and David to cuddle close.

14. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I don't remember any scenes like that but then I haven't seen most of season 6 yet...

The movie date sounds definitely cute, I can totally see that. :D
    But the picnic is too close to public display, and also a tiny bit too cheesy for Hodges, IMO.

15. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

To keep the love alive:

[​IMG]

Anyone else thought that it was incredibly cute how Hodges was trying to share a part of himself with Nicky in Happenstance? He should've picked another anecdote though, Nicky didn't seem all that intrigued ;)