hodges/nick-slash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by pabzi, Mar 14, 2006.

1. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

awwwwwwwwww
    the pics are great. i totally agree. im so happy that there are supporters :)
    it was in season 3. one of david's first eps. nick looked annoyed though. david had a funny expression. ill try to figure out what ep it was later :)

2. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Mia! I LOVE David's look! So sexy. :D I agree, he soooo wants him. Just look at his expression. And Nicky has this "Mmmmm" look written all over his face. :lol: Wow, those are really good pics. Would like to know which eppie thats from. David <3 Nicky. :)

3. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

The pics are from 4x4. And yes, the looks say more than words ever could ;)
    Nicky just needs to realize a few things, maybe someone should point it out to him, that would make for a hilarious scene.

Warrick: Yo, Nicky. What's up with you and the lab rat?

Nick? Huh, what?

Warrick: Come on, the evidence doesn't like, the way that poor boy is lookin' at you, you must've hung the moon.

Nick *starting to see pieces fall into place*: So you think I should ask him out?

Warrick *gets a weird look*: That's just wrong, man.

Not funny, is it? There's a reason I'm not a writer on the show...

4. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

hehe. i think a little different, maybe another labrat approaching nick and telling him to do something allready/we had a thing going in csi slash, it was supposed to be a 5 part fic in which 5 people would each do a chapter, the person who was supposed to do 4 dissapeared, so there were 3 chapters. greg and bobby plotted to get david and nick together. the fic was so so, cause 2 out of the 3 writers werent in to the pairing but it was cool.

i must see 4x4 for a 4th time. david's 3 scenes there are great :D

5. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

That's hilarious Mia! :lol: I can definitely hear Warrick say that. And Nicky is a bit of a blur. :lol: I think he's the type who'd take a while to get things. David is more perceptive. :)

4th time pabzi?! You go girl! :D

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Hello everyone, this thread is HILARIOUS!!! Nick our texas womanizer and the king of the lab :D :D!! *totally cracking up* I can imagine them going bullriding on their first date :devil: Such a fun to be here count me in!!!

7. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

i dont think hes such a womanizer. i think its a front

8. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Nick is a softie. He's cute and tries his best to act all gentlemanly. Women like that (or so I've been informed) but they get tired of it after a while.
    David on the other hand...I'm sure he'd love all the attention. His heart would probably melt if Nick merely held the door open for him and gave him a cute smile.

9. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

i think so too. and nick is so understanding. david isnt really a talker, and nick is the type who would be able to look into his eyes and see what he feels.
    he is definately perfect for him. the last thing david needs is some guy who tries to be all 'manly' and stuff.
    alot of times i dream (when im awake as well as asleep) of them together, sometimes just talking, but of course other things too...and they jst seem so perfect :)

10. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Nick, to me, is a boy scout. Always trying to do the right things, always so nice and so helpful. David is an observer, a listener and a talker. All in one package. It seems like he likes to talk a lot and craves a lot of attention, but you can tell by the look in his eyes and his expression that he thinks very deeply. He's thoughtful. I think they go well together. They're a perfect balance. :)

11. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

he thinks VERY deeply. as for him being a talker, he talks alot, but doesnt speak, do you know what i mean?
    he has alot to say about this, that and everything else, but about what he feels really, and what bothers him, it looks like its hard for him. but i think that nicky is such a good listerner that he will be able to get it out :)

david also looks like the type that when something is uncomfortable for him, like lets say thay are having a deep talk, and the subject switches to david's past or something, he will try to distract nick, by saying some random fact, or by sex...

12. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

He talks a lot but doesnt speak... hmm, am I the opposite? I know I talk a lot but its all hot air. I think he speaks the first thing that pops in his mind. If he sees a dustball at the corner, he'll comment on it. Or he'll see a pink rose in a vase and he'll say how flowers wilt and die and why would anyone like flowers bla bla bla. But when it comes to his innermost thoughts and feelings, he'll say nothing. Its hard to get him to open up. He's a closed book. About the random facts thing, I gotta agree. I remember something about a giraffe I think. :lol:

13. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

girraffes dont cough.
    i was trying to figure out how many hairs they have :lol:

i agree with the fact that he has what to say about everything, but about himself, he doesnt like going there.

im haveing a predicament. anyone want to give me advice? im in the middle of part 2 of a rather emptional story. i got stuck, so i thought id take a break and write something incredibly random (and with a high rating) not emotional, so i can let off some nervous energy before i go back to the other thing. the problem is: I CANT WRITE ANYTHING THAT IS NOT EMOTIONAL!!!! i came up with an idea, but its just about as emotional as the one im writing now. and very difficult. why cant i just do funny pwps like some ppl???

14. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Sorry, wouldn't know how to help you there. Sometimes it just hits you. But as long as it doesn't you can't force it.
    I know what you mean about writing unemotional stuff, whenever I get started on something it either turns out sappy/fluffy or really dark. Humor is the hardest.

I think Hodges is good material for humor though. Just try to describe him, the way he talks and acts. Shouldn't be too hard to write some humor into his antics. He's Hodges afte all ;)

15. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

oh, its not hard to write humor, but i cant do anything thats not dark! my first 2 stories were downright idiotic, and my third was...well, a friend of mine was so disturbed my it...i wouldnt be surprised if he cried :p my 4th was emotionally heavy bu i never ended up finishing it, and then the one im going now is a post grave danger thing...the idea i came up with, well, i was thinking about how to do something with alot of sex in it, then this really hard dark idea got stuck in my head...ughh. dont know what to do...i cant do light funny and fluffy and have it come out good. these 2 are so adorable together, but the way that i can describe thir connection best is through difficult things.