Hodges and Wendy----Labrats Love!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Brassy, Apr 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Don't pressure me LOKI...lol....It will be done soon.... :lol:

I hope that there is a wedges scene too, but I agree that there probably won't be, now that its back to the regular style of eppy

2. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

I also want to read more wedges fanfics..

3. Sab

Sab Witness

maybe we can pester the people that write CSI enough so they'll throw us Wedges shippers a bone. lol Maybe some letters are in order...

4. DJRideout

LOL......throw us Wedges shippers a bone.....sounds similar to a quote that Hodges used on Nick in a past eppy. I can't remember what one it was though.....heheheh I hope they do. I don't wanna see a one time deal with it!

**UPDATE**...I think my wedges FIC is finally DONE....just gotta PROOFREAD it. After all, I kinda finished it at 6 in the am so god only knows the state of mind i was in.....and no loki, lol, I wasn't referring to you when I said god. lol

It'll be posted up soon.....

OK, its official....a WEDGES fanfic is now posted!
    wahoo!! "A Guy Like Me, A Girl Like Her"

5. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Oh DJRideout!! Thank you so much!! It's very well written.. I like it. *clap clap* Hurray!! Thanks for writing such a beautiful fanfic. I like the title too.. Good Job!

6. GregsLabRat

GregsLabRat Rookie

hey. lovin' the new pairing, when i was watching Lab Rats i was thinkin' "Whoa! Does Wendy have a crush on our (not so) loveable Hodges?" :lol:

I like this pairing, now i'm gonna keep an eye out for them :)

7. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

heyho ppl!! seriously this ship is soo cool and soo hot...i love the name of this ship...u guys r so creative :D

8. DJRideout

WEDGES FANFIC's

OK people, my fanfic is up, a link to it is posted just above. Loki's fanfic is up, posted in the Hodges/Wendy fanfic thread here....

TONIGHTS EPPY

Well, I haven't seen any summary for the eppy tonight yet, other then it's a new one....I hope that the writers have dabbed in the new wedges ship at some point during the show. I have doubts, seeing its back to the regulars tonight! Although, Hodges is somewhat "classified" as a main cast member now, a regular, and has had a little more screen time, so who knows.........maybe they'll toss in a wendy scene, interacting with hodges...

**keeps fingers crossed** :lol:

Hey there gregslabrat and greg_sara_love, lol, is the love growing for this new ship? I surely hope so! The more the merrier is what I say...they are cute together! :)

9. loki

loki Lab Technician

YAY! New Wedges shippers!!

*hands out wedges french fries*

I hope you enjoy your stay here, please keep all hands and feet inside the ride at all times...

*hugs dj* I love your fic, buuuuut you probably know that by now :D

I'm looking forward to tonights eppy, I'm not hoping for any Wedges action, just so if we actually see some I'll be ecstatic.... instead of expecting some and being disappointed... its more fun that way :)

10. DJRideout

LOL...tryin the reverse role...very clever!

wedges and french fries.....lol

11. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Hey GregsLabRat and Naz!
    You're here?? You're here!! Yehey!! *waves*

I love the "french fries" idea Loki!
    And I am still loving the fic DJ! :D

12. DJRideout

Thanks LUVINCSI. much appreciated....I have already had the request to write a sequel to it...and its only be up on fanfic maybe 24 hours.....I said I wasn't gonna write again, loki can 2nd that quote from me...lol, but maybe I'll have to reconsider...Hmmmmmmmm.........another WEDGES story........LOL, come back out of retirement, but when did I go into it in the first place? lol

**thinks her life is one BIG retirement** :lol:

13. loki

loki Lab Technician

lol
    well, I was gonna hand out cookies, but... you can get cookies ANYWHERE. Wedges are special, they deserve a special kind of treat ;)

So for the first time, I was disappointed to NOT see Wendy in an eppy. A cute Hodges scene though, lol, made me laugh.

14. DJRideout

lol....I know.....I was a little disappointed too....but the bad ass....giggle...what a guy. Bet thats why wendy likes him.

wedges makes better sense

15. Sab

Sab Witness

Ok so let's speculate about what Wendy's reaction would be to Hodges's telling story to Greg. A hooker? What? lol

And when I think of Wedges I also think of shoes. As a matter of fact, when you google wedges shoe sites pop up. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.