Hill Harper/Sheldon Hawkes #2: He's Got Panties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations, Hill!! That award is well deserved. :cool: And how sweet of him to bring his mother on stage and present her the award. :)

Maybe now TPTB will actually start paying attention and write some good Hawkes stuff. They probably won't, but a girl can dream.

Here are pics from the NAACP Image Awards, courtesy of gettyimages.

Pics of him and his mom receiving the award:

I guess we now know where he gets his good looks and youthful appearance from. :)

Pic of Hill presenting an award to Ms. Jackson.

That Hill, always a gentleman.

Some portrait pics

Looking good Mr. Harper.

Awww, Hill looks so good in those pics! :D And what a gentleman...you know a guy who treats his mama good is a good man.

I hope this will translate into more screentime for Hawkes! :D

So sweet that he loves his mama! Congrats to Hill! And I hope it was his mom who picked out his clothes this year because that gold lame suit he wore last year... I think my retinas are still damaged.

That is sooo cool of Hill Harper!!! :D Congratulations to both Hill and his mother; well deserved!!! Perfect, thanks for sharin! ...oh, and they both look absolutely gorgeous!!! ;)

I just got the TV Guide for 2/25 - 3/2, and there's a guest column from Hill Harper. Here's the title:

Guest Column
Hill Harper
The CSI: NY star on making the world a better place--with his friend Barack.

At the end there's this information:

For more with Hill Harper, tune in to Hollywood 411 Monday, 2/25, 9/8c, on TV Guide Network.

I just went over to the Futon Critic to check the schedule and saw this in an article about 'The BET Honors':

The night kicked off with R&B queen Jill Scott's powerful rendition of "The Real Thing" to honor Dr. Cornel West, University Professor in the Center for African American Studies, who received the Award for Education. Hill Harper of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation[sic] was on hand to present Dr. West with his award.
Ignoring the typo about which show Hill is on, it's nice to see that Hill presented the Award for Education--especially considering his own interest in young people. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back