Help! How do I upload an avatar? -- Tutorial

Noticed that a lot of new users have been wondering how to upload their avatar and yes, we have the FAQ but what if there are some well, who need pictures to get to the road of success?

Just be happy I'm here and I've got PSP open.

So, let's begin!

First, you need 100 posts so if you do not have that then you must wait.

If you do, onward then!

a1.png

Click on "My Home" which will then bring you to...

a2.png

Then from there, scroll down and you'll see this and then you click on "Edit" for where it says "personal information, email, password, etc."

You'll be brough to your page and scroll down until you see this;

a3.png

You can upload your avatar different ways. (If you're a premium member or not, depends) either way, you'll need to have your image hosted somewhere if you're not a premium member. I'd go to Photobucket for that and once you have uploaded your icon there, just copy the url and post it where it says "URL to your avatar" and you're set to go!

If there are still questions, feel free to ask. :)

I HAVE 100 POSTS AND HAVE FOLLOWED YOU INSTRUCTIONS APART FROM THE LAST ONE BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE THE PART THAT SAYS UPLOAD YOUR AVATAR.
WHAT CAN I DO?

I don´t have the "upload your avatar" thing either but i uploaded the pic to my photobucket and used "URL to your avatar"

Thanks tuesday morning, as you can tell i don't have an avatar yet because i haven't got 100 posts, its taking forever to get them!!! But your help will come in very handy thanyou ;)

I have 100 posts but I can't upload an avatar. It says on my profile that I need another 0 posts, what's this all about? I really want to make an avatar.

You have to have 101 posts before the system will allow you to add an avatar.

Sorry if I've overstepped my bounds.

I have a question. A couple days ago i wanted to change my icon to a new one that i made. It was 100x100 it wasn't over but the next day it sayed it was breaking a rule and i dont get how. Is there any other rules about the desine or something that i should know about for next time?

Back