Hawkes/Angell #1- On the wings of a angel

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by vexus, Sep 22, 2006.

1. bklynCSIfanatic

bklynCSIfanatic Prime Suspect

Think she has nice smooth chemistry with Hawkes. As long as I get to see more of Hawkes sexy charm and smile, I could go for them. This is coming from someone who enjoys the camaderie between Hawkes and Stella. :)

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Still on the fence huh Lynn...that's cool, they'll win ya over! ;) As for me...I'm pretty set on my other NY ships...so I like Angell with Hawkes :D Of course I think they have great chemistry and Hawkes deserves some loving! :devil:

3. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

So I heard coming up one of the female vitims knew Hawkes or knew him in the past.

How do you think this would affect their relationship?

4. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Thought I'd bump up this thread since Hawkes and Angell worked the same case last night. Even though they didn't have much interaction.

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

^Sweet thanks Rhon! I wondered where this thread had gone, fun stuff! :D So did they have any interaction, or not really? Did they speak to eachother...lol! I haven't seen the ep yet, but I'm totally curious! Details anyone?! :lol:

6. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

They like worked the same case in the beginning, but Mac kicked Hawkes off the case so he didn't really get to see Angell that much, but its cool to know she's still there. :D

7. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

IHNC is right. They didn't even get to talk to one another. But that doesn't mean in our shipper minds something didn't happen later. After seeing the vitim you can see he could have a thing for a girl like Angell. ;)

8. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Yeah, there's a thread already.

I so like the idea of these two together. We haven't seen much inter action yet but I do think there are possibilities here. And judging by their little 'conversation' at the beginning of PwM they seem to know each other for a while already.

And you're right CSI_Watcher_8 that vic did look like the same type of girl; sweet-with-a-bite and that same dark curly hair.

9. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

the whole time the scene on the subway, I kept thinking that Angell had just come from Hawkes place, and that's why they weren't lookin' at each other. And it could also be why Hawkes didn't immediatly say, 'Hey! This looks like the girl I tried to pick up a couple months ago!' 'cause then he'd be busted.

-x-liv

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

^Hmmmm interesting point Liv! I like the...they just came from Hawkes'place and were "having fun" and got interrupted and then they couldn't look at eachother cuz they'd totally look like they were caught inthe middle of something! :devil: :lol:

11. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

In season 3 premiere, I was so surprised that it was Hawkes flirting with the girl instead of Danny. Hawkes and Angell had good chemistry in the first episode. I love how Hawkes and Danny call Angell "Angel". It's so adorable!

12. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

LOL, Frostbite, that's one explanation for why Hawkes didn't tell anybody he knew the vic at first I haven't heard yet :lol:. And I like it ;)!

It would absolutely be uncomfortable when you've just jumped out of the same bed and then suddenly have to be all professional at a crime scene when your mind is still in a totally different place :devil:. I think it's, indeed, smart to not look at the object of your imagination at that point :D.

13. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

dutch_treat (and fellow shippers) you can call me Liv. It's alot easier to remmeber.

Why do we have to say bed? Why not shower?...:devil:

Seriously, I can totally picture them getting called out of the shower for a case on the subway! Honest!

kissmesweet The reason that Danny and Angell weren't flirting was because she shot him down...I believe that's what happened and alowed the line 'Angle's got her wings' to come into play.

-x-liv

14. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I think everyone was suprised to see Hawkes flirting with her instead of Danny at first. But Hawkes deserves some love too, so maybe Angell can be the one to give it to him.

Hawkes would've been so busted if he would've told them that the chick looks like Angell. She'd kill him.

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Okay wow, I had to go to page like 5 to find this thread! Sad day y'all! Our ship needs to be revived a bit here! Lol! Our cute new couple got to work another case together finally...or at least the start of one! And I think they even had a look or two right off...I'll have to watch again, but they did talk to eachother...and they're just both so beautiful! Awww! :D