Hawkes/Angell #1- On the wings of a angel

..Yeah, i need to quit finding ships.
Lol, you and me both Lynn hon! You and me both! :lol: But then again since you've recruited me to at least two of my current ships, I could say it's all your fault! ;) But since you're fabulous and I love my ships I can't blame you...thank you is more like it! :D

As for comparison's to Aiden...having not seen Season 1 I can't really say or not...but either way, the writers knew what they were doing (at least we hope so! :lol: )...so we'll see where they take her! Hopefully they take her the same place they take Hawkes and we'll all be happy! :D

why would you quite finding ships?! i'm still making up new ships!

yeah i can't compare Adien to Angell either, i haven't seen all of s1 yet.

why don't we say that Angell and Hawkes have met before? the obviously have because how else would you say that to someone you've never met? (unless you go to my school, in that case things are shouted to you from across the courtyard) maybe she's been to one of her cases autopsys and he was there?

-x-liv

why would you quite finding ships?! i'm still making up new ships!
Lol Liv! I can't afford to get obsessed with anymore ships...I need to sleep at some point! ;)
why don't we say that Angell and Hawkes have met before? they obviously have because how else would you say that to someone you've never met?
Ohhhh, I like that thought...alot actually...makes total sense to me! Good call Liv! :D

Yeah, don't you think i have enough ships?

But, I think they knew each other before, hard to tell really, but I like that idea though!

Lol, Lynny I think we're just gonna keep getting new ships until all we do all day is ship, ship and more ship...oh wait that's pretty much what we do now already! :lol: :lol: What we wouldn't do for our ships huh hon! ;)

Mmm the more I think about it, the more it makes sense that they knew eachother before hand...CSI's and Detective's always work together so them working together before is quite likely and that comment totally sounds like something you'd say to someone you at least knew before :D Oh that'd make for a cute "wings" moment..."Remember when I met you..." and then could have a laugh over whatever funny thing happened when they met! :lol:

I think we might as well add this one to that long of list of ours that we got going on. ;)

Yeah, I think we need one of those things like, "Oh you remember this case" or "I remember when I meet you, you had yadda yadda" or even the, "You still dating that one guy? He was a jerk"

Yup I think you're right Lynn may as well! :lol:

Oh I like that...totally should do the "still dating that guy?" question...and then Angell can give him that look (you know the look I mean!) and say "Nah, I dumped him...wanted someone who knew how to treat a woman right!" Pause for another long look...lol, now that would be a great scene! :D

We might as well.

That look of "are you jealous or how dare you bring him up?" theres two looks there. A long pulse and then kissage?

Ohhh yeah, kissage is always good! What would be even better...would be if for some reason (I don't know why but it's my scenario, so I don't need a reason! :lol: ) They were standing really close and face to face when having this coversation...and after the long pause and staring deeply into each other's eyes...Hawkes got cute and embarrassed and said, "Okay well I was just curious..cuz...yeah..." and started to stutter all cute...and then Angell gets this totally "Aww you're totally hot when you're nervous!" look on her face and she leans in and brushing her lips over his cheek, says "Yeah, well I'm glad you asked!" and walks off...knowing full well he is watching the whole time she is leaving! Now that would TOTALLY fun to see! :lol:

haha. That would be good, and I'm sure Hawkes will be like starin' after her, wondering what happened and if he had a chance with her.

Moriel21 said:
Lol, Lynny I think we're just gonna keep getting new ships until all we do all day is ship, ship and more ship...oh wait that's pretty much what we do now already! :lol: :lol: What we wouldn't do for our ships huh hon! ;)
but...that's what I do all day...

anyways...

Here's a sinario that i'm thinking of:

Hawk and Angell are working a case :)devil:) and they have this moment where they say the same thing (at the same time :eek:) and they have this moment were Danny's just starring at them. an dhtne just for kicks they can start making out. :devil:

-x-liv

Lol, ya know Liv I think quite a few of us do nothing but ship all day :lol:

As for your scenario...that'd be hilarious...Danny would just look at them and roll his eyes like "wow why don't they just make out already and get it over with!" and right then, like you said, they'd start making out and Danny would think he was psychic! :lol: That'd be awesome! :lol: :lol:

Danny always gets left out and left to wonder what the heck is going on. even in his own ships he's like wth?

Poor Danny.

But I think Hawkes and Angell should work on by themselves.

Lol, don't worry about Danny Lynn hon...we're keeping him plenty busy! :devil: Lol! :lol:

Yeah I agree though, it would be fun to see Hawkes and Angell work together more...they'd have cute moments I'm sure! ;)

I think I'm still on the burner on who I actually want to ship her with, but Hawkes deserves some love, and maybe this girl can give it to him. Maybe they should have another scene together and maybe it'll spark more.

Back