Hawkes/Angell #1- On the wings of a angel

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by vexus, Sep 22, 2006.

1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Spring I gotta say I'm agreeing with you! Honestly at first I wasn't keen on Angell, but I rewatched the ep and came here to this lovely new thread and I'm totally feeling her now...especially as an interest for Hawkes...can't wait to see how they play this out! And thanks for the ep count on her...yeah I kinda figured she'd be more of a regular guest, but still cool beans! :D

And yeah sweet pic...I like that one :D

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm hoping that in time she will become more of a regular cast member for hawkes(and this ships)sake! Moriel i can't wait to see how this turns out to it should be an interesting sail dontcha think?

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hey Aim! Lol, yup it should definitely be an interesting sail! I like Hawkes, the more I see him, the more I like him :D...he seems like one of those guys who is just a NICE guy, ya know! But at the same time underneath that he seems like he's got a backbone of steel so I think Angell will be great for him, she'll challenge him and push him and tease him and bring him out more and I think that'll be awesome for him! Plus I just love banter, I really want to see Wings banter, that's what I want! :D :lol:

4. Guest

Guest Guest

i totally agree he's the kind of guy you would want by your side and i love that he's smart lol that doesn't bother me at all coz i know some people hate going out with people
    that are way smarter than them! but i think Angell will bring out his bad boy side :p *fingers crossed*

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Oh I SOOO hope so, that'd be fabulous! :devil: Heehee! :lol:
    And yeah he's totally the kind of guy you'd want by your side, and I gotta say...I find his smarts sexy...mmhmmm! :devil: Smart guys are hot, and when smart guys ARE hot like Hawkes... **swoon!**

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Lmao! hell yeah have you seen his body offt! *drools* *cough* i really do hope this kicks off Angell would be stupid not to like him and he would be a good guy to have around in an emergancy ooo mouth to mouth
    ;)

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, yeah Aim ummmm yeah, if his intelligence, wit, charm and adorable smile don't win the lovely Miss Angell, then his HOT bod totally will! :devil: :lol:
    Mmmmmm, mouth to mouth with Hawkes...I think I need to go um have myself an emergency near Hawkes just to, ya know, test that out and make sure he knows exactly what to do in an emergency situation! :devil:

8. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Hawkes is really hot, Angell will def pick up on that. :D

mouth to mouth with hawkes? Yes please, sign me up. If Angell gets to, lucky girl. :D

Hawkes deserves some love. ;)

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, yeah Hawkes is pretty yummy...isn't he...I wouldn't mind some of that yumminess for myself :devil:...lol! :lol:

Heck if Angell gets Hawkes to kiss her on the cheek she's a lucky girl...heehee! :D

And yes Hawkes does need some love...totally! :lol:

10. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Oh yeah, Hawkes is lovely. :) I'm in, btw. I like Angell, from the pics I've seen, and Hawkes needs a girl! I haven't watched People With Money yet, but if you say they have chemistry, they have chemistry. :D Oh, I want to watch it!

11. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

For some reason, when I see Angell I think of Aiden. I mean, Emmanuelle Vaugier does bear a striking resemblance to Vanessa Ferlito. And, to top it all off, Angell's sassy attitude is greatly like Aiden's. Remember her remark to Danny in 3.01? I thought I was having a flashback to S1.

But. On to Hawkes/Angell. While Hawkes and our newest detective really didn't get a lot of screentime, there's definitely some great chemistry bubbling beneath the surface. The comment that Hawkes made about the angel finally getting her wings was quite priceless. I hope to see more scenes between the two of them in the future.

12. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

While she has a lot of characteristics like Aiden, she's still her own little person and has her own qualities, and plus she's cute, Hawkes could use a girl like her. ;)

..Yeah, i need to quit finding ships.

13. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I do see similarities with Angell as with Aiden. And it's funny because I saw some chemistry between Aiden and Hawkes, just like I see the same interaction with Him and Angell.

Maybe he loves tall brunettes with long dark hair!

I say, Hawkes and Angell, sail that ship!

14. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

we should stop compairing Adien and Angell together. it's not very nice, and the casting people probably know that they did that and just wanted to screw with us.

but she's is her own person and i bet she doesn't like being compared to Adien. Angell's have feeling too!!! :D

-x-liv

15. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

I don't really like comparing characters. I just like noting the similarities. Obviously Angell and Aiden look alike, and their mannerisms are very much the same. But other than that, at this point I can say the similarities end there, other than an undeniable chemistry with Hawkes as well as Danny.

For some reason, when I first saw Jennifer Angell, the thing I thought of was a fic idea. Aiden's younger sister, a homicide detective, Don Flack Sr.'s partner -- she's held hostage by DJ Pratt(who was released a month prior) and daddy Flack has to negotiate. Somehow, the CSI team becomes embroiled and finds out about Aiden's sister. I love AU stories. It's my weakness. XD