Have you ever dissected an animal? [like in biology class?]

Dissected a fish and a cow's eye at secondary school
And at college, I cut into a dead man's arm... *cool* Just too bad that I didn't like the rest of the subjects taught so I quit :(

I've dissected a frog, a grasshopper, a brain (in psychology class at college) and a cow's eye. I got kicked out of class while we were dissecting the cow's eye because I chased my best friend with it until she cried. I'm mean lol.

Re: Have you ever dissected an animal? [like in biology clas

Question. If you were to gut a fish, wouldn't that kinda be like disecting it?? :confused: :confused:

Yeah, I guess it would be.

I had to dissect a squid in sixth grade. It was fun, I learned a lot that day.

NOPE NEVER.. but did do some classes where u dissect hearts and eyes and stuff.... i were away!!

yeah .. i dissected a blackworm .. not that great , but you could still see its digestive tract and the blood still flowing .. it was really cool ..

ive dissected a frog.grade6
ive dissected an owl wing.grade7
ive dissected an earthworm.grade5

I dissected a chicken wing in 7th grade.
It was kinda cool, seeing the way the muscles worked..
But uh, I can't eat chicken wings anymore. LOL.

We did owl pellets and frogs in 7th grade. We worked with frogs in pharmacology last week- we had to open them up to get to the heart. In a summer program I was in, we worked with mice. However, I stayed far away from them. Ironically, in 7th grade I was the only one who would touch it, and now I can't even think about it.

Yeah we did a whole unit on it in seventh grade and it was totally sickening, I had to just record what other people found. Weird I could watch or even asist an autopsy but when it comes to animals that were killed just for you... Except for the bugs I could do that.

Back