Happy New Years

Re: HAPPY EASTER/PASSOVER

Happy Easter/Passover to everyone! :)

Have a nice relaxing time with your family! :)

Happy Easter/ Passover!
Hope we'll all have a great time :)

15.gif

Happy Easter people!

Hee, I'm just collectin stuff for our own bonfire - haven't created one for maaany years.

I also thought, how lazy kids are nowadays when they are going from house to house as a witches and their parents drive them... back in days when I was a kid... we walked or had a bike! And oh that fun when had two kgs of candy after a long day!

It's kind of strange that we have mixed two things...orthodox religion has brought this that kids who travel from house to house on Palm Sunday, kind of...[word is 'virpoa'] which just kind of should bring good luck to people or cattle or so. And on the Eastern Saturday, those who did that - collected their reward

Here in west we have lutherian tradition, where on Easter Saturday little witches, known as Trulls (probably comes from word Troll) do the same thing but get their payment right away - so these two things are kind mixed nowadays, which means in my area trulls are on their way on Easter Saturday and in East, south and north they are doing it on Palm Sunday - confusing, eh?

My sister lives in south, and on Palm Sundays, when there are trulls behind her door - she just says "you are a week early" and kids are confused :p

Also bonfires are thingy only for this area.

Since tomorrow's the big day when the Easter Bunny visits, I'll take this time to wish everyone a Happy Easter

aegg.gif

Happy Easter/Passover all! I hope all of you that have been practicing Lent are enjoying chocolate/meat/whatever else you may have given up!

HAPPY EASTER/PASSOVER EVERYBODY!:)

Hope everyone has a safe wonderful holiday and don't eat too many chocolate bunnies...just send them to me.:lol:

Back