Happy New Years

Re: HAPPY HOLIDAYS

I hope everyone who goes out partying tonight has a safe and happy New Year's Eve and for those of us staying in I hope we all manage to stay awake for the big moment :)

Happy New Years Everyone and hopefully 2009 will be better than 2008.

To everyone on the board celebrating tonight, have a great time, and stay safe. Blessings being sent all around.

Happy and healthy New Years to all:)

Happy new year, everybody.

With board members around the world, are we going to toast the new year in each time zone?

HAPPY NEW YEAR TOO ALL
weehee.gif
:beer:
yahoo.gif
and please stay safe:angel:

Happy new year, everybody.

With board members around the world, are we going to toast the new year in each time zone?

Well I'm an hour and a half in - so Happy New Year from the future :D

Happy New Year! I'm sure everyone was safe in this big night and had a lot of fun:D

Well it's that time again for Holiday Wishes.

Happy Passover to those that celebrate Passover

Well it's that time again for Holiday Wishes.

Happy Passover to those that celebrate Passover

Yeah Happy Passover for those who celebrate it :)

We call the time from 10th April to 13th April Easter. So Happy Easter everybody :D Hope y'all have a nice time with family and friends :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Happy Holidays everyone. This Easter will be a little sad as it is the first without my great-grandmother. She passed last June at the age of 101. We made it through Thanksgiving and Christmas, but this will harder. This was her favorite holiday of the year. She loved dressing in the spring fashions to go to church.

Re: HAPPY EASTER/PASSOVER

:)Happy Easter/Passover to everyone. Hope you all have a wonderful and happy time, with your families.:)

Back