"Happenstance" Discussion **Spoilers**

Greg and Warrick are working together- in the promo warrick says "he found the naughty drawer" and Greg was like"my favorite part of any bedroom search :)"

Raven04 said:
Greg and Warrick are working together- in the promo warrick says "he found the naughty drawer" and Greg was like"my favorite part of any bedroom search :)"

That scene alone will make the episode worth watching! :cool:

When I saw the promo the first time, I thought something was wrong with the sound on my computer, but it's two ladies talking. Lol :p
I can't wait to see this episode. And Greg and Warrick working together, should be interesting. I wonder if Warrick will continue calling Greg "Greg"..

Toots said:
Raven04 said:

That scene alone will make the episode worth watching! :cool:

Definitely--any moment that shows that Greg is still Greg after all he's been through is a keeper in my book. :D

I really looking forward to watching this episode. I believe it will be very excited and I want to know more about the models. Besides, does anybody know why Greg was still served because of DJ's death?

i dont think that the MCSK shows up in this ep. if im right, its in living legend which is next week.
mosyt likely greg was served because the family is angry and wants money.
allthough i dont see how money can compensate a life. i hope that greg will be ok. im worried about ahron trying to kill him again

Haha I didn't see the new promo up on CBS! Love that Greg scene... Glad to see he's in the new promo. :D The case sounds very interesting! Identical twins, both killed on the same night? Freaky! :p Only 2 1/2 more days!

I'm glad there is a new preview. The one I saw after last week's show looked kinda dumb. I've loved the show this season, so I was unhappy about that. The Greg quote is hysterical. Gives me hope. I also like Joanna Going. I didn't recognize her in the promo I saw. I need a bigger TV so I can see them better (any excuse!).

This sound good, Joanna Going is sound familiar, I don't know where I see her at TV or movies, I can't remember. I see one person's name I don't like is Frank Grillo. I cannot stand him.

Joanna Going used to be on Another World years and years ago, she's been in some films and made-for-tv things since then.

Thanks, I don't watch Another World. I probably did see her some tv movies, I can't remember. I found it, Now I knew where I see her at, she was playing Natalie on Home Alone 4. It TV movies and TV show, Spin City, she played Julia Rhodes, I don't know she work with Michael J. Fox or Charlie Sheen.

CBS on Youtube just posted a clip from the episode a few minutes ago.

Its called "CSI: - Nick Stokes Sings!" Nick must sing for his fingerprint results on tonight's episode of CSI:. Thursdays 9/8c on CBS. . Just go to the CBS page to watch it: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=CBS
Its under "Videos", the title is "CSI: - Nick Stokes Sings!".

Nick is freakin' funny. :lol: He has a pretty good singing voice though. He's with Mandy the fingerprint labtech on the scene.

that is hilarious!
his first try singins was awful though. second time he does have a good voice!

Back