H/Cal #5 - DuCaine...Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by SpeedsDaughter, Nov 10, 2007.

1. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

I agree with HCrazy OMG!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

I've always been a Ducainer at heart, but this epsiode totally blew my mind! I've seen a lot of sappy romance movies, but not one of them ever had a "look back" scene filled with more emotion and lovelyness than did our fantastic show. I actually got kinda of emotional at that part of the episode because it felt like "FINALLY" it was happening! The "endgame" thing kinda got blurred for me about fourth season, but I can totally see it now and I'm looking for ward to seeing what comes of it!

I hadn't thought about that, but you're right! H has only ever made threats concerning the well being of the women that he loves. I mean last time he did it, his wife was dying/dead! This has to be a sign! And I'm thinking that the famous Caine curse might actually be counterbalanced by Calleigh's so called "Black Widow" tendancies. I can see them both surviving each other just fine. ;) At this point I can't wait to see the reunion hug that I have a feeling is coming! ;) Power of positive thinking, right?

2. CSI Ballistics

CSI Ballistics Victim

alright, guys, i know this sounds crazy, but which episode are you talkin' about? Please? I wanna see it too! I wanna know what i have to look up! ;)

3. CSIloverZed

CSIloverZed Hit and Run

OMG that was the best CSI:Miami this season!!!!!!!!:drool::thumbsup: I loved when Cal looking back at him w/ the really sad look.:(
    To quote Frank and Eric-" How'd he get back so fast?' 'I don't know, I'm just glad he is' I KNOW WE ARE TO!!!!!! We are finally getting back our DuCaine scenes!!!!:guffaw:

Let's Ambush Cooper!!!!!!!

Thanks gys for the feedback from the song! Luv ya!!

CSI Ballistics were talking about 615 'Ambush' and 616 'All In'. Sorry if you didn't get it.

~Zed

4. CSI Ballistics

CSI Ballistics Victim

OMFG! I have seen Amush on YouTube! I just loved when Calleigh looked at Horatio! She nearly cried. :drool: I really hope someone puts All In YouTube tonight! DUCAINE's back, guys! YEAH DUCAINE! DUCAINE! DUCAINE! Sorry, but I am just a little obsessed by DuCaine! ;)

5. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

YES! Are we all geared up for tonight? I can't stop thinking about H's words in the preview - dude, he's sooo gonna kick ass :) I wonder how the Brazil thing works out though :confused: Guess we'll see soon enough ;)

I totally thought I was dreaming when I saw that last scene w/H and Cal, though - it was almost like a "goodbye" thing. She's so worried about him, but he told her to focus on the case, so she's being loyal :) For a minute, I was afraid they were going to cut the scene, but then they even gave time to show Cal's devestation - I LOVED IT. I waited sooo long for that sad look back, but it was so emotional and worth it! Such a sad ending, but really built up the emotional impact. Plus, the ending on H and Cal, how they're both in peril! I love how they're arcs are intertwining :)

Now it's up to H to show his love for his bullet girl ;) And from the previews, I think he will :)
    Hcrazy - Yep, H was totally smokin' in that lab coat! :drool: - I almost fell out of my chair! I was like, "Yes! He's a CSI again!" And just wait until tonight - we're gonna have bad-ass H! woohoo.

CSI Ballistics - oh, yea, totally awesome episode - glad you got to see it:) Our couple is back :)

CSILoverZed - Where'd you get the quote from Eric and Frank from? I LOVE it! It's kind of a wink to the audience and a nod to H's concern for Cal - you know he'd move mountains to get to her! :D

CarWashCutie: Welcome back to the DuCainie thread ;) I totally thought about the "black widow" thing too! - I LOVE how H and Cal's arcs are connected. H and Marisol, Cal and Hagen - nice to see the continuity. And at the end of "Ambush" - they're both heading into danger, so that last scene was pretty significant.

Also, did you notice how they both try to deflect any concern about them and continue focusing on the case. In that scene when Cal and Ryan discover the website, Cal tells Ryan to focus on the sunpass, and not to worry about the website. Then in the scene with H and Cal, H tells Cal not to worry about him, and to focus on the case. Ummm.... yea, these two were SOOO made for each other. They're so alike in so many ways - I LOVE IT :guffaw:

I can't get out of my head H's voice in the preview - "If anything happens to my CSI, this will be your last week on earth" - :eek: Thank you H and TPTB! I really hope that is H slamming that guy down on the table! I'd love to see him lose it for his Bullet Girl ;)

Sooo happy we don't have to wait a week! This is awesome. Everybody, send lots of positive feedback to CBS on this one - let them know we're THANKFUL for our couple to be back, and we don't want them going anywhere any time soon! :p

6. CSIloverZed

CSIloverZed Hit and Run

miamirocks, the quote was from the promo for 'All In', just so you know.;)

I can't wait for tonight's episode!!! All day is looking at the clock and waiting for school to end! Where I am (Windsor, Ontario, Canada) it's in 5 hours and 30 minutes!!!!:guffaw:

DUCAINE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!:scream:

~Zed

7. miamirocks

Thanks for clearing that up Zed (may I call you Zed ;) ). I guess I was sooo caught up w/Horatio's voice and what he was saying that everything else just kinda faded into the background :eek:

They say a picture's worth a thousand words, so I thought I'd give us some DuCaine goodness from last night. :) (I've never posted pics before, so sorry if I'm not doing it right! Not sure if I had to shrink them down, but I didn't know how, so if it's a problem and anybody does know how, feel free, or let me know! These pics are just too good to pass up :) )

OK, so check out these caps of "Ambush," all courtesy of random-scribblings.net (Thanks Liten ;)) :

Horatio lookin' good in his lab coat - I knew he'd find it!! Smokin'!:drool:

http://random-scribblings.net/coppermine/displayimage.php?album=290&pos=53

Here's "THE SCENE":

Awww - I love the look on H's face here - sad, but you can see a small smile b/c he knows Cal is reachin' out to him :)
    [​IMG]

And then this one:
    http://random-scribblings.net/coppermine/displayimage.php?album=290&pos=320

"Horatio, I want you to know that we're gonna be here for you no matter what." AWWW! Look at her face, she's so worried about him, but fighting to keep it professional :)

http://random-scribblings.net/coppermine/displayimage.php?album=290&pos=321
    Wow - H looks really sad here, almost like he'd been cryin' (our H??) You know he's havin' a hard time stayin' strong here.

Look at Cal's face - she's holdin' it together for him, but she's looking right through his tough exterior - look at those unshed tears - whew! So sad :(
    [​IMG]

http://random-scribblings.net/coppermine/displayimage.php?album=290&pos=325
    There H goes :(

http://random-scribblings.net/coppermine/displayimage.php?album=290&pos=326
    And there's his Bullet Girl - lookin' out for him. Man, she looks devestated here.

And here it is: The Look of Longing. There are no words for this pic - it says it all!
    [​IMG]

DuCaine Rules! :)

Last edited: Apr 1, 2008
  8. DuCaineluvr93

DuCaineluvr93 Witness

;)love the pics miamirocks

that was one of the best H/Cal scenes in csi miami i absoulutely loved it and there is going to be another episode tonight!!!]

cant wait

DUCAINE IS BACK!!!

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

The pics are awesome MIAMIROCKS!!!! SO CUTE!!! *giant hug*:angel:
    That last one of Calleigh all torn up is simply priceless....ahhh, I love it!:D
    Good Lord, we waited forever for that didn't we??:lol: Absence makes the heart grow fonder...I would say so!! I think Cal & H are beginning to realize this too:lol:

Loving loving it!!:cool:

I mentioned this is another thread that I see never made it here, but I passed a van last week that was for a Heating & Cooling Co. ....it had on the side the name of the business in HUGE letters....YES, it was called DuCane No "i" but so very close! I totally squeed, im sure the people driving past me thought I was nuts!:lol:

Welcome to the Ducainer Thread Carwash Cutie.:D

10. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

Wow! Hey y'all! :guffaw: I really hope you guys aren't pulling a prank on me, 'cause I'm going to watch the eppy now (I had to tape it... grrr...).

I'll be sure to bring my squeefest when I'm finished. :D

Sissi

11. Wolfca

Wolfca Prime Suspect

I've just seen it and OH MY GOD! I want to see the next episode but i have to wait till tomorrow for it to be on the web to see. DuCaine is back and Horatio is the Knight in Shining Armour:drool:

Okay, my fanfic is coming along nicely, but i need a baddie. A real nasty peice of work, someone who could also be a werewolf. I was thinking of Steward Otis (no i'm giving a hint to what happens:rolleyes:...Doh, just did:guffaw:) Anyone got any ideas?

DUCAINE RULES ANDI T'S BACK WITH A VENGANCE!!!!!

12. CSIloverZed

CSIloverZed Hit and Run

That was AWESOME!!!! I just saw the episode and it was so great. They had Horatio in the lab again!! twice in 2 eppy's!!!! Just loved the ending when H had the gun to the guys head and just 'don't you think so Calleigh' and she turned around and punched the guy in the face.:lol: They were getting perps again.:lol: Someone needs to post a pic w/ Frank, Ryan and Eric with thier guns out at the poker table! I laughed so hard:guffaw:

miamirocks, yes, you can call me Zed. It's my nickname after all and I loved your pics, you did a great job!;)

~Zed

13. miamirocks

Yea, it was a mixed bag for us DuCaine fans. On the one hand, it was AWESOME how much H was involved - in the lab, processing evidence, figuring out Cal's clues - very nice! Did I mention how great he looks in that lab coat? :drool:

Also - you know H was DEVESTATED throughout the whole episode - the highlight being: "If anything happens to my CSI, this will be your last week on earth." Also liked the scene where he and Eric enter the warehouse, and H is like, "Is that a body, Eric?" You know he was trying to brace himself, it was sooo sad. And then the, "It's not Calleigh." Very sweet. The concern was certainly written all over his face - I loved the look he gave Eric at the airport when he told H Cal was abducted.

On the downside - he wasn't there for the "group hug" and didn't say anything to Calleigh or comfort her :( I was really at least hoping for a "nice job" or whatever, but nooo :scream: I mean, what was he thinking standing up there at the end by himself? Maybe that's a fanfic challenge, hmmm... :p

Anyway, we'll see what the next episodes bring. It's good just to see them tag-teaming again - love that part at the end - "I think you should fold, don't you agree, Calleigh?" - and then BAM! Cal kicks ass! I loved the look on H's face when she did that - he was like, "OK....nice." :lol:

Again, it was a mixed bag - still would've been nice to H reassure Cal in some way - he is her boss after all, and quite frankly I don't know what H would do w/out her. :rolleyes:

14. CSI Ballistics

CSI Ballistics Victim

OMG, the pictures are just awesome, she truly looks devestated, definitely not like when Horatio was in Brazil and she was in charge... OMG, I have to agree: Lieutenant H. Caine looks SO ******* HOT in that lab coat! :drool: I am going to find All In! :guffaw:BYE!

15. CSI Ballistics

CSI Ballistics Victim

of 'If I were you, I'd fold.'... That was the only thing that already was online. :( I just loved it as Horatio said it! GRRR"] 'Don't you agree with me, Calleigh?' Horatio says her name so GRRR! & then Calleigh who smacked the guy down. :drool: 'You messed with the wrong people.' OMG & then she begins to cry & who's there again? Eric! DAMN! It just had to be Horatio! :scream: But you just can't deny the look on his face when she nearly falls into Eric's arms. :drool:
    That scene shows the humanity of Calleigh. I remembered my teacher once saying: "Men usually fold when they are in a situation & get pretty mad, when women usually refuse to fold & get pretty upset & in tears when they are not in that situation anymore."
    I have to agree with her. :) OMG I just can't wait to see All In! ;)

Last edited: Apr 2, 2008