H/Cal #4: Handsome and his Bullet Girl!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Bullet_Girl, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

[​IMG]

Hello chickies :)

Brought new pic and lots of Jelly Beans.

Being in a pissy mood last night, :mad: I watched "Grave young Men" and threw popcorn at the scene with H/Y. Still not feeling any better, I put on Under Suspicion" and kept hitting the rewind button on my DVD player to watch the holding cell scene with H/C. :)

"I think I'm suffering from withdrawl". :eek: :eek:

Then my 8 year old daughter walks up and hugs me and say's.

"Don't worry mommy, summer will be over soon and you'll see them again". :D :D

2. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

Hey luvingmyHoratio cheer up!!! They have some GREAT new fanfics up over at the h/cal yahoo thread, if you need some fresh juice. :)

Oh, and I brought you some lovely chocolate and whatever your preferred beverage is to help lift your spirits. :)
    (I know chocolate always helps me when I'm in a bad mood...it just makes everything better):D OK, now am getting dirty thoughts about our favorite couple having some fun with a jar of chocolate sauce. Good Lord, is it hot in here or is it just me??? :devil:

And thanks, as always for the great pic and the red and black jelly beans.:)

Hey, I am a huge Sex and the City fan and I just came across this poem that Carrie wrote for a friend's wedding, but I think it fits our couple pretty well too...

His Hello was the end of her endings,
    Her laugh was their first step down the aisle.
    His hand would be hers to hold forever,
    His forever was as simple as her smile.
    He said she was what was missing,
    She said instantly she knew.
    She was a question to be answered,
    And his answer was, "I do".

How about a manip for that, anyone?

3. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

*snuggles luvinmyhoratio it'll all be okays :D

You know, its been kinda a hot day. I wonder how DuCaine keeps cool? Perhaps hanging out in the freezer? What? or hanging out in the living room hug with some ice?

4. MacsLovlyAngl

[​IMG]

Hi Ladies..

Horatiosangel, I did your poem for you, I always vision them walking down in their guns and badges, which made this picture perfect. And thanks for the wonderful chocolate. :D

CathStokes: thanks for the snuggles, I luvs them and it made me feel better. :D :D :D

I luvs ya all, Keep the Faith.

LMH

5. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I'm glad ;)

I love DuCaine pics, I really miss the seasons when they had scenes, they were amazing working together, hopefully this coming season they find that again.

6. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Hey, all! :D

[​IMG]

^^ Me and my Guns N' Roses jacket say 'Hi!' :lol:

You do realise after posting that pic and that SATC poem, I had to bring them 'closer' together? ;)

[​IMG]
    ^^ That's what I've gotten from it :p

Alright,I have finally started that fic, like I think I've said and it's over in the Fan-Fic thread for y'alls to go check out! :D

"Hurricane Anthony" Remake - DuCaine Style

Go check it out if you haven't already, Ladies! :lol:

Oh, no, no, no, no, no! :lol: They hang out in the backyard with the hose and a tea-towel :lol: Wet towels are good for whipping people... :devil: :p You do realise I HAVE to at leat co-write a fic about that? *smirks, then gives out MSN addy* anyone want to do it with me?

csi_sara@hotmail.com

7. MacsLovlyAngl

[​IMG]

Morning Ladies. :D

Help yourself to some breakfast, lunch or supper, depending where you are located.

My daughter and I made large heart shaped cookies for everyone, they say DuCaine Love forever, they're very tastey. :rolleyes: :D

Also, I've finished watching 3 of my fav's once again last night. "Lost Son", "Under Suspicion" and "Grand Prix".

I don't know how many of you girls noticed, but if you watch Grand Prix and it gets to the part where "H", Calleigh and YO" go into the party, you can clearly see our handsome "H" checking out his Calleigh's butt :devil:. I had to watch the scene twice to be sure I was seeing, what i was seeing.

God!! "I loved it, you could tell he had DuCaine sex :devil: on his mind. "Watch it you'll see". :devil: "It's when they first walk in together. :devil:

Anyway's keep on DuCaining. :lol:

LMH :lol:

8. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

;)I noticed that look (leer?) the first time I saw that episode but others pooh-poohed it.

Glad to see my opinion has been validated.

I'm rarely that observant, but I thought the look H shot C's backside was fairly obvious.

Thanks!!!

9. horatiosangel

Thanks luvingmyHoratio...the cookies are yummy!!! And thanks for making my poem into the lovely manip. I can just see them walking down the aisle now... :eek:

I totally saw that too!!! And yeah, you could just tell that all sorts of dirty little thoughts were running through his mind at the time. :devil:

I'm pretty sure he checks out her butt in another episode too, but I can't remember which one now... I think he is opening a door for her or something and she walks past him and he checks out her rearview once she's out the door. Darn, I wish I could remember which epi, but I seem to be suffering from CRS right now. Anybody else know the scene I'm talking about???

Oh and Bullet_Girl I love the GNR outfit. Great Band!!! And thanks for bringing them even closer together in the pic. They're just so cute together. **sighs** Now I'm off to read your fanfic. :D

10. MacsLovlyAngl

[​IMG]

@ Inthewind : Oh yeah! concider it verified, that scene was super hot. You could just tell he wanted to bite. :devil:

@ HoratiosAngel : Glad you liked the cookies, and I went through a few of the seasons, still haven't found that epi yet that you're talking about. But when I do I'll let you know.

@ Bullet_girl : Aces on the Jacket. Been really busy with things. Will try and chat soon. Hope the pic/poems are coming along.

To Em: who I know is super busy, not to worry, we will keep the Ducaine love alive. *special hug to em* Come back soon :D

*Bighugs all around*

11. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:cool:I'm fairly new to these boards and the various 'ships'. Have to ask if those who ship other pairings for H have watched all 5 seasons of the show or has all this just been inspired by 'the kiss', such as it was (C/E)? Now we're seeing H/N (huh?), H/Y and/or C/R. I do understand the H/Y ship(at least it offers continuity), but way too much baggage on both sides.

:eek:If H/M was indeed DC's idea, my guess is he's regretting it now. It was ill-conceived at best and didn't play out well. Do fans really want hookups of H and ANY needy female? Don't we get enough of his compassion with the true victims?

;)Sorry to ask this question here, but bringing it up elsewhere would surely cause havoc from other ship fans.

:cool:It was the H/C chemistry in early seasons which introduced me to this show. :p NO FLINTS NEEDED HERE. :p The sparks flew in every scene they were in, no matter the subject matter.

:lol:Formula tv doesn't lend itself to these contrived situations and, sadly, the show eventually suffers (along with the ratings).

:) :)Enough of my morning rant. Have a Great Day, All!! :) :)

12. MacsLovlyAngl

[​IMG]

*new pic girls*

IntheWind: :) It going to cause Havic here to. :mad: We are all about H/C. :D We try not to talk about other pairings that are made. We are H/C devoted. :D :D :D

But please come back and chat with us about H/C soon. :D

though you are right about one thing, The chemestry will never die. they are to hot.

Have a cookie :D

LMH

13. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

Sorry, didn't intend to hock anyone off.

14. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Hi inthewind. :) No worries at all. We find that things work best in Shipper Central when each 'ship' thread is dedicated to just that ship. Brief, respectful reference to other ships is allowed, but discussion of them should take place in the Debate Thread. The reason is that once people start making (potentially) derisory remarks about other ships, other fans who read many threads (and some who multi-ship couples) can get upset and things can become argumentative, but not in a good way. By keeping discussion of a pairing limited to it's own thread, things stay friendly and non-confrontational.

As you are new here, it is definitely worth reading the Shipper Central Rules which cover many issues regarding posting in this forum. :)

15. horatiosangel

luvingmyHoratio congrats on 2 more awesome poems and pics. They are just great and sooo appreciated. :)

DuCaine rocks, man. I also got into the show because of the H/Cal sparks, inthewind. I think it's inevitable, all roads lead to DuCaine no matter what. The sooner TPTB realize this and show us some DuCaine love, the better off we're all gonna be. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.