H/Cal #4: Handsome and his Bullet Girl!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Bullet_Girl, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

I'm hoping that since, per earilier posts by Hcrazy, that the reason there haven't been any scenes between DC and EP is because of their schedules, that we will finally get at least one on Monday night. The whole cast was together to film the Miami scenes, so hopefully they will be reunited. And EmeraldEyes06, all I can say about your slideshow is...
    :eek::eek::WOW:eek::eek:
    That was AWESOME!!!:D
    Thanks for the H/Cal fix. :)
    ***off to read some H/Cal fanfics***

2. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Hey All,
    I was watching CBS and saw the new promo for the finale.

I have to say, I'm trying to respect the whole E/C thing,but it really feels like it's being forced on us. It's like, all of a sudden Cal and Eric are into each other and there's all this drama - ugh :rolleyes: I feel like I'm back in 5th grade, watching Eric go all googily-eyed over Calleigh.

The thing is, I think it's mostly about hooking up the two most attractive people on the show - I think that's what TPTB are thinking - you know, to get the ratings up. (And it's evident it's not working, b/c the lowest-rated show of the season was the one where Cal kissed Eric on the cheek - and that was really hyped).

I've been thinking about it, and I've started to compile a list of episodes that prove "evidence of the things unseen" for H/C shippers. I'm calling it "The Case for Ducaine" (not very original, but hey, I'm desperate here lol). Now, I've seen E/C moments here and there when I rewatch the show, but the H/C chemistry - it's so apparent in almost every episode in the first season, and the majority of Seasons 2 &3.

H/C may be kept apart b/c of the actors' schedules, but to force another relationship on top of that - "ouch" is all I've got to say to that. I can't believe how upset I am over all this - it's really pretty rediculous lol. :)

The thing is, it's just frustrating. I didn't "ship" anyone on this show until this year - which apparently seems like a big mistake LOL. Every time I get on a ship, it seems to fall apart :(

Will these "newfound feelings" for Eric go away once H is hurt in the finale? I mean Cal's obviously close to H, too, and it would be interesting to see Cal's reaction to H's supposed accident. Will we get one? Probably not, b/c H is not considered the "hot guy"- Oh, and it really looks like it's Eric that Cal says "You know I trust you with my life" to. Seriously, I really hope they drop this E/C thing like a hot potato next season, b/c it's creating this stupid soap opera - if i wanted to watch a soap opera, I'd turn on daytime TV.

Basically, I think the relationship between Cal and H had so much more depth - you know she would open up to H b/c she has trusted him with her life long before she even knew Eric. We could also get more into both characters' pasts, which I think fans want. I just would like to know what happened to the bond H & C had - and what kind of relationship they have now, etc.

Sorry for the rant, and honestly, no disrespect to E/C shippers. It's just that I'm feeling down and have that sinking feeling that H/C shippers are yet again gonna get the shaft.

We've tried to make our voices heard, and I guess that's all we can do. Corey Miller is definitely cool, and cares about the fans enough to respond to his email, but everyone knows he's an E/C fan at heart. Even though there's a lot of us H/C shippers out there, it seems like nobody's listening ....
    :confused:

3. bringirl2001

bringirl2001 Hit and Run

well just like you said- ALL we can do is TRY- we can send our post cards and letters. We can give each other pick me ups. We can read DuCaine fanfics and we can watch and re-watch our dvd's from season 1-3 and just ENJOY our DuCaine-- I really hope that we can have hope- it seems like --- at least MAYBE we will at least get some interactions between them again. I would love THAT- as for the rest- Let's just keep doing what we do which is SUPPORT this ship! I KNOW we can do it!!!!!
    Off ot read more DuCaine fanfics and you can NEVER really watch too much DuCaine centered CSI:Miami(season 1 STILL has some little nuances of scenes that i did not notice the first time I saw a scene- it may be as little a thing as the way H turns his head to watch callie BUT it is still nice to watch and rewatch those shows. I want new scenes between them too but remember- GOOD things come to those who wait
    bringirl

4. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

'sup homie DuCaine shippers?
    I seriously doubt anyone actually remembers me, 'cause it's been so long, but hey. Those that do...YOU pwn.
    That was pretty lame, I know.

As much as I want to with all that's going on, the whole E/C thing isn't working for me. I always figured that if it did happen, I'd find a way to love it, 'cause Eric is just so darn pretty. But apparently, the E/C is not allowed. I almost gagged the other day, it was pretty sad.

I just realized that GSR and Hannibal/Clarice are my only canon ships.
    That is pretty upsetting, man.
    'cause Joey and Rachel don't count, but this isn't about Friends, so anywho...

Happy Mother's Day!
    Pity my mum died.
    No, she didn't. Sorry.

Damnit!
    Alright, I'm gonna head off before I get tagged for not mentioning anything worthwhile...

- Andy // Toasty

5. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

For anybody intersted, I've added to the Going Under story. :D

There is a also a couple new poems in FanFic Poetry. :p :devil:

10 and a half hours to go here before the new Epi. :p

Keep the faith ladies. :cool: :cool:

6. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Nope, sorry nobody remembers you..... yeah, that was lame, you dope!

And you give me the look whenever I say that about yours.

But I agree on E/C. He's acting a bit.. weird to me, so is Calleigh. H needs to step up alfreakingready and just take her and say, "MINE"

Now your toasty? Your so such a dork.

That's what we're going to have to do. At the moments, its all we have. But we'll get through this. They'll find a way to "play"

7. MacsLovlyAngl

Don't give up ladies, ""H" may get her yet".
    Calleigh and jake share a kiss. Calleigh doesn't push him away, Which means "H" has a chance in the new season. No E/C, yeah!!!

[​IMG]

8. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

lovingmyhoratio — loved the banner at the bottom of your post - made me wanna go "aww"

Anyway, the finale was ... ehh. Not terrible for our ship, which is all I can ask for at this point LOL. :rolleyes:

Next season's premiere better be awesome, b/c this ... don't want to give anything away, but let's just say it felt like a regular episode. Nothing like what they did w/"Man Down"- now that was intense.

I miss H/C - I think I'm gonna cry :( I have to wait until September to see if they'll ever be in any freakin' scenes together again - ugh.

9. horatiosangel

I have started to think that you kinda have to take whatever the spoilers and writers and etc have to say and treat it like the weatherman. Whatever they say is going to happen, you know just the exact opposite will actually happen. ;)
    And yeah, miamirocks, I agree that it really didn't feel like a season finale last night. And I still find it hard to believe that H and Cal could be working at the same crime scene and never see or speak to each other, but, it gives me hope that maybe they are doing all of their relating off camera and our little ship is still going strong under the surface. :)
    And luvingmyHoratio, your banner is lovely!!! I know I don't think I could survive without all the great fanfics and poetry around here.:D

10. MacsLovlyAngl

[​IMG]

Thanks HoratiosAngel.

Just a little something to keep our hearts sighing and hope alive.

Live these summer day to the fullest
    remember the moments H/C shippers shared
    Never give up on our lovers from Miami
    because our dreams will be one day be heard.

KEEP THE FAITH :cool:

11. bringirl2001

bringirl2001 Hit and Run

well I think the finale was nothing special- but i am glad that there was no big E/C moments or anything- also there were no big moments with H and yelina when they brought her back which i was afraid of. Hopefully they will get us to at least having some scenes. we need to continue to send our post cards and maybe do a massive campaign in late july or early august becuase they come back in Sept. I think and we don't want them to forget that we want DC&EP schdeuled to work together on some days- so we can have some H&C moments- heck- if we just get them onscreen- our wonderful fanfic writers will do the rest but we need "something" to work with- meanwhile we can watch DVD's and read fics-- i STILL have not read everything in the lonely roads site. This site is kickin butt too!!!

12. MacsLovlyAngl

Okay, girls, no allowing the H/C thread to get burried. :(

We must all keep it alive. :eek: :p

So I expect to here from some of you ladies soon. Even if it's just a comment or two, or even to talk about H/C in the older seasons. :rolleyes: :cool:

"God I feel so alone in here :( :p :eek:

13. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

Hey all!! School is a nightmare! I kept thinking, 'The DuCainers must think I've abandoned them!!' NO WAY!! I would never abandon the two people that are an inspiration to me! :)

@ luvingmyHoratio: You are fantastic for keeping the faith alive! Brilliant poetry, and wonderful images! :) Thank you for it all!! You are not alone any more!! :D

@ bringirl2001: I agree. We should keep up the mailing and the postcards over the Summer. That way to really put pressure on the writers. WE WILL BE HEARD!! :)

I was also thinking of starting an online petition to save Horatio and Calleigh, to have them working together again and send it to the writers, or even Jerry Bruckheimer! :D I don't know how to put this up or anything, would someone PLEASE help?? :confused:

luvingmyHoratio. I'd be happy to get the ball rolling. Older seasons... how about the pilot for CSI: Miami, 'Cross Juristictions'. Wow... what chemistry! :D And Calleigh's first scene was with Catherine Willows, Warrick Brown, and... *drum roll, cymbal crash* Horatio!! :lol:

Here they are!! The very first DuCaine scene/ *Cue happy music*

[​IMG]
    We're much more fanciful down here. Aren't we, Horatio?

[​IMG]
    I think that's a fair description, Calleigh.

I just loved the tone of her voice when she said his name. It was adorable! And Horatio gave her a little look after he said that, as if to say, 'Hmm, cheeky!' :p Just her smile and the way they conversed gave me warm fuzzies. And that scene just screamed subtext!! ;)

And later, we see signs of their attractions, and Horatio's appreciation of a woman who can speak Spanish... a scene that begs to be explored into deeper meanings... ;)

*Calleigh speaks in Spanish to Horatio... low and soft...*
    H: Si, vamos... *Calleigh bonita, oh si!!*
    H: She said you need to learn a new language...
    Woah... I dig the chemistry...

To Sackheim: Feel the power of DuCaine!! :lol: Sorry if my Spanish isn't completely accurate! :p :lol:

What can I say about that scene? It was the pilot, and we got a classic moment, that made me smile the first time I ever saw it! :) It still does, and I believe that even back then, they had forged this great connection that was tangible to everyone around them. Even Agent Sackheim was blown away!! :lol: He got all flustered! And if you watch that eppie, you see Horatio run after Calleigh!! :lol:

Kinda like:
    Cal: Tag! You're it!
    H: Damn it, I'm always it! *runs* Come back here you little devil!!
    Cal: You want some more sweet nothings? You gotta catch me!
    H: With pleasure...

*thud*

Sackheim: O_O

:devil: Went off on a smutty tangent there!! ;)

Here's CSI: DuCaine for those who want to have a read. All I can do to keep their love alive. I really hope I can submit these someday... oh well, a girl can dream. :)

CSI: DuCaine - 'Hurricane Anthony'

Probably one of my faves to write, and I enjoyed adding the music! :)

Back Friday, but all next week I'll be studying for exams, so keep it going while I'm gone!
    Hang in there DuCainers!!
    :)

14. horatiosangel

You are never alone in here!!! I am a diehard DuCainer and refuse to give up hope on our couple!!! :D :D :D

EmeraldEyes06, I think an online petition would be an awesome idea, too. Unfortunately, I'm not extremely technically-inclined, so I can't really tell you how to put it up. I'd probably blow up the server or something if I tried. :lol:
    But I'd definately sign it and maybe we could promote it to the yahoo group too. There's a lot of H/Cal love over there too. :)

15. MacsLovlyAngl

:devil: Enjoy ladies, just one more reason, to DROOL :devil:

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.