H/Cal #4: Handsome and his Bullet Girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the pictures and the manips!.. Hcrazy I especially like the first one!Great work!

Did we have anything good at all in the last episode??How I wish the finale will show us something.. :rolleyes:

wait..I've just seen the promo on the site! Is that Jake kissing Calleigh??I am way behind on spoilers,I just understood that!
:p

Yeah thats Jake kissing Calleigh... and I personally hope the "trust you with me life" line is to H. because we all know she does, yeah I agree, throw us a freaking bone!

You know the whole E/C "I trust you with every fibre of my being" thing? I think its directed at them two, but I can always dream, can't I? :lol: I guess I'm just the world biggest pessimist... :p I can't wait to see the episode... muahahahaha.... :devil: :lol:

Ok, Gals,

They added a few more things to that vid at U-tube, go check it out again, and that is not Eric that Calleigh is saying that to. :eek: Look at her, she is wearning black and the person talking to eric has on tan! So I hope its H too! :eek: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :lol:

Also who is that freak who is looking at Calleigh when he says, "That's her, the pretty blond." :eek: :eek: :eek:

I have a feeling our Calleigh may be getting hurt again and maybe that is H calling for help for her. :eek: :eek: :devil:

what do you guys think. I am freaking out over here! :D :lol: :lol:

BTW, how do I block this out even though i don't think its a spoiler. Its next weeks promo! :lol: :lol: :lol:

How do i use the spoiler ubb code? Someone give me a clue! :D

calm down Hcrazy, :eek: breath deep. :rolleyes: In and out. Now if you'd stop peeking into the preview, you wouldn't hypoventialte. :D :p :lol: :lol:

*Passes the Valume to Hcrazy :lol: :lol: :lol:

We all know they could change their minds at the last second and go with something totally different. :rolleyes: :lol:

Anyway's chickies, I've posted my Poetry up over at FF.net, if you'd like to have a look. I've also got Going Under over there too. I haven't added my Rrated poems yet, soon though.

Em: I have those Rrated ones headed your way really soon. :devil: :devil:

Keep the faith. :D :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: I am laughing my ass off over here and yes i am breathing... breathing...deeply! Ahhhhhhhhh Ok I am better now! Thanks LuvingmyHoratio :D :D :D

I just saw the previews on you tube and yep they changed them again. :eek: I like the one now with Calleigh in it. I am like OMG!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :devil: :devil:

Ok,Ok, I know, breath in and out... BUT OMG!!!! :eek: :eek:

I NEED MORE SPOLIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :devil: :devil:

HCrazy is laughing her tail off!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your welcome Hcrazy, as I slip a couple for myself :eek: :p

"OMG", as I join Hcrazy, from the computer life of You Tube :lol: :lol:

"Stop and smell the Horatio fever, God I'm drooling over here, some one grab me a bib" :devil: :devil: This almost gave me an orga..... :devil: :lol: :lol: :lol:

53sn69j.jpg

Ssssssmmmmm! :eek: :eek: :devil: :eek: :eek: let me finish for you Luv.

OMG!!! I hear you Luvmyhoratio! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

OMG.... Oohhhh, Ohhhhh, Ahhhhhhhh!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

That face is BEAUTIFUL!!! :D THUD! Outcold on floor! :p ;)

*edited some of the smilies because the excessive use of them was stretching the screen!*

Thanks for finishing that for me, it's hard to concentrate on what I'm saying while having my heavenly :eek: :devil: :devil:.

:eek: Anyway's now I've had my shower, I'm going to send you some of those hot Horatio poems along with Em's. You'll love them, I have his pictures with these hot, hot, poems :devil: :devil: :eek: :eek:

*excuse me, while I run back for some cold water, I mean shower :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ahem...hope I'm not interrupting anything LOL

Anyhow, I really am anxious for the Finale - so can anyone do me a favor and PM me the You Tube link to the new trailer? Please :) My computer can never play the one on the CBS site. thanks in advance.

Oh, I have to say, I saw that quick Entertainment Tonight clip about the E/C thing - and I have to say that Emily Procter's "Ohhh, Helloo!" thing was really cute - even though it should've been directed at a scene between her and Horatio! LOL. A girl can dream, can't she? :)

You guys are seriously blessed. I have to wait another week (I think) for one damn episode.... This one episode being one that all of you have seen over 2 months ago! :( All I know is there'll be no DuCaine *sigh* so maybe I can finally watch CSI:MIAMI without my (sometimes) dreaded shippers perspective? Probably not, 'cause I'm a multi-shipper, but still... :lol: Also, someone please send me the link for the finale via PM like miamirocks here^^ :) I know a place to actually physically get it, but I dont want to because I'm nearly over my 3000MB download limit :p

Hey sounds like our site here is throbbing along--

Lovingmy horatio, please PM me those poems and pics of H-- I can't wait. Also someone please PM me the link to the U tube- i want to see thepreviews you all are screaming over

soHOPE we are finally getting though to TPTB and will get some DuCaine screentime.

To Miamirocks, Bullet Girl, Bringgirl. I suck at doing the links, so I can't help with that. :(

As for the Rrated Poems with pictures, they are coming, it's taking longer then I thought, I don't have photoshop. They should be delivered to you all very soon. :devil: :)

In the meantime I've posted two new poems in the FanFic Poetry. :devil: :cool: :p

See ya... :cool:

Hi everybody!!!

I don't have the exact link to the promo, but if you just go to youtube and type in "Born to Kill Promo" in the search box, it should come right up. It worked for me. :)
I've been over in the Born to Kill spoiler thread and I'm hoping that, based on some of what I've seen in there, the finale might set us up for some quality time between H/Cal, if not in the finale, then in season 6. Even if we only see them working together again, it would be a HUGE improvement!!! Check it out and see what you think.:cool:

Hey! I had so much homework! :mad: Nice to see the thread active! :)

I'm on tenterhooks for the finale! :eek: I've seen the promo and I'm hyped and worried and freaked and... *deep breath* I'm just like you, HCrazy!! Just speechless!!! :eek:

Time to get rational: S6 is a new canvas, with more opportunities for many more moments, and hopefully the writers will open their eyes... and take heed of our postcards!! :) All we can do is hang on for dear life on this monster rollercoaster!! :p
This descent into zero-interaction has been really sudden, and S6 will make or break DuCaine, in my opinion. You never know, there could come a time when Calleigh needs to confide in someone, and she has nowhere to turn. *triumphant music* In steps her LT to save the day! :D Kind of that she confides in him, and she hugs him or something sweet like that. :) Things will be getting pretty crazy, so she'll need some solid support to help her through whatever may come her way.

What I hope to see before the end of the show is a repeat of 'Going Under', but Horatio is in danger. He could have been trapped in a collapsing building, not necessarily run off the road(we don't want an exact replica of that scene after all! :p)
Calleigh finds him, and he's all mad and shaken, saying about the evidence being lost, but Calleigh says, "Right now, babe, that's not important..." He'd look at her, remembering the words he said to her. She'd smile tenderly, making him melt. He'd be stuck for words after that one!! :lol: And here's the clincher:

HORATIO: Everything's compromised...
CALLEIGH: Everything but you, Handsome...

If history could repeat itself, I wish that could happen!! :D And that she'd call him Handsome again! Then there would be no doubt in anyone's mind just how right they are for each other! :)

Here's a Calleigh-centric slideshow that chronicles the events of '10-7', Calleigh's leaving ballistics, Horatio going to Rio, their change in characters, Hagen's death affecting Cal and the issue of their lack of conversations. This is a great song, and I believe it suits Calleigh very well, because it's a country song with really gutsy lyrics. Mindy McCready sings it really well. Bit of angst, all in the name of art! ;) Enjoy!

Scream

Oh...

So tired of walking round dragging this ghost
Can't escape the constant link that wears on my bones
It's too strong to rub it out, it stuck like a stain
A permanent reminder, driving me insane

Still see finality in that nickel worth face
Still hide this bitterness I can almost taste
All the things I should have said still echo inside
Can't listen any longer
Won't change goodbye

I scream your name
To the rain falling down on me
I break the silence inside me since you left me
with nothing to say, so I scream your name

Anger so very deep eats you up inside
Spreads like a parasite, there's nowhere to hide
I want to let it go for it smothers my soul
Uncover my heart again
Fill in the hole

I scream your name
To the rain falling down on me
I break the silence inside me
Since you left me with nothing to say
So I scream your name
To the rain

I fall down to my knees, my fist hits the ground
I throw my tears into the storm as the thunder sounds

I scream your name
To the rain fallin' down on me
I break the silence inside me
Since you left me with nothing to say
So I scream your name
I scream your name
To the rain
I scream your name

Horatio...

Caps courtesy of Miami Style and Random Scribblings Gallery. :)

I sent my letters and postcards!! Yay! I sent a SAE with David Caruso's stuff, so I'm hoping to get a reply from him!! *squee* :D That would be amazing! Does anyone know how long it takes for a letter from Ireland to reach the States?? :confused: Just so I can predict when I'll get a reply!! :p

Byee!! It's great to see devoted shippers!
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back