H/Cal #4: Handsome and his Bullet Girl!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Bullet_Girl, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

I really don't know what's going on because all they showed after last nights episode was really fast about the divorce crap about the episode then they go like "and now the moments we all have been waiting for..." and they show Calleigh and her hand on Eric leaning in to kiss him. I was all like OMG!!! :eek: Well, we really don't have any real proof on what kinda kiss it is like on the cheek or more so DuCainers (Mark my word!) don't freak out!

Also I really agree with pushing H into the hummer because whatever make Calleigh happy makes me happy. If she wants Eric then go for it! :D

2. bringirl2001

bringirl2001 Hit and Run

Well I am trying to hold on to the DuCaine dream also-- but IF they show cal happy with eric- then what can I say-- I will also TRY to ship H and yelina-- I just did NOT get the vibe that Yelina CARED about H in a romantic way-- at least not to me in the shows I saw-- I finally saw 1 eppy(Pirated) I think that is the name when Yelina acted like she was jealous on that DA lady that H ended up dumping becuase Rebecca made a deal to let a crook walk(oh oh- I KNEW she would be History with H when she di that) anyway Yelina really acted kinda huffy with rebecca and we could SEE that Yelina did not like it-- I kinda enjoyed their little " cat fight" over my boy H--- but anyway-- I have been TRYING to multi-ship-- becuase I want to BE ahppy and i want H and Cal to BOTH be happy---but I sure am STILL hoping that DuCaine is endgame- but if not maybe we can at least get SOME scene time back for H&Cal together.
    Lastly I ship Mac and stella too(but at least they have a nice friendship which is STILL onscreen and I do like Danny/lindsey(do you think i am nuts?)
    Well can't wait for our post card campaign- at least maybe we will get NOTICED!!!!!

3. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

I don't wanna sink are ship, but I was talking to some of the people over at the E/C ship and they all were sayin stuff like they are gonna kiss on the lips and stuff I reallly don't know we'll have to wait it out and see! :D

4. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Psst, so are Hortaio and Calleigh... Beside noone could ever sink this ship!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Smile DuCainers... Never say die and have hope!!! :D

Here's some more hope! :devil: :devil: :devil:

[​IMG]

More hope and look at calleigh's face, "Oh, that feels so Nice." :lol: :lol: :lol:

[​IMG]

DuCaine Forever! :D

5. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Hcrazy
    Cute manips, as always!!! It helps me keep the faith indeed.

I totally got the vibe that there was something there for him, which is why I multi-shipped H/Y and DuCaine at first. I'm hanging on to our ship's rafters as well. My love for this ship is diehard although right now it's being tested by my old habit of shipping H/Y alongside it (that's not intended to sound negative in any way, mods ;) ).

I think that H will be happy if Cal is happy, and only if she's happy in being with Eric. Looking at not only the pictures but also last night's promo, she seems to be the one initiating the "kiss", so maybe she sees something in Eric and isn't reciprocating her feelings for H (oh come on, we all know it's there :lol:) because he's her boss and her best friend, and maybe she doesn't want to endanger that bond she has with H, because it's unique in comparison to the relationships she has with everyone else. I've been talking to Pusher, who's an H/Y shipper, and they think that, yes, the relationship between H and Cal is very close but sometimes it seems as if Cal looks up to H as a sort of fatherly figure, which makes sense due to the fact that he's come to her aid a lot. Sometimes it seems that way, and the other times it seems as if he protects her because he loves her in a romantic way. Hopefully it's more of the latter and that someday H will be brave and confront his feelings with her.

At this point, any scene featuring the two of them together is shippery to me :lol: S5 has not been kind to DuCaine at all, so I'll be very excited everytime H and Cal are working together for the rest of this season.
    I too am holding on to the idea of DuCaine being endgame, for the chemistry that they have is far too strong to be ignored. If anything, I wouldn't mind them not becoming canon if they at least have one more romantic moment, preferrably a kiss :D

I don't think you're nuts...I have grown fond of Danny/Lindsay lately and am starting to ship them too. :D

6. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

Well, I must say I will go down with this ship, even if it bursts into flames! :lol:

To bring up some DuCaine hope, I just posted a new HC fic called To See Her Smile on fanfiction's website. See what you think.

And sorry if this post gets me into trouble with the mods. ;)

7. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Man, I hope we can keep this ship floating - don't jump off just yet, guys!

I have to say, this is all pretty crazy - when I first became an H/C shipper in the beginning of the season (i didn't ship anyone before that), I thought that E/C shippers were few and far between. Out of all the "ships" for TPTB to explore, this was the last one I thought they'd go for. (No offense to E/C fans - I like both characters, but with Eric's past "romances," I never really thought he and Cal would hook up.)

I don't know what to say about the lack of H/C interaction - I almost yelled at the TV Monday night when the end scene had Horatio and Natalia together - WTF? (pardon my French). I mean, how is it possible that Horatio can work with Ryan, Eric, Natalia and even Cooper, and Calleigh can work with Ryan and Eric and Natalia, but when it comes to H/C, they never even pass each other's radar? Someone at the DuCaine Yahoo group said it well when they noted that, even if you hate some of the people you work with, you still have to WORK WITH THEM. Calleigh may as well have transferred to Las Vegas, or Horatio made the move back to NY. It's like they're on different shows, and I just don't get it.

It was easier for me to reconcile this before the whole E/C thing b/c we had the whole "behind the scenes" thing - but there's no way that's goin on b/c Cal would never cheat on H, esp. w/Eric.

I'm very stubborn, and even though I've tried to see E/C, and even H/Y, deep down I believe Cal and H were meant to be together since the 1st season. Just look at the evidence (isn't that what CSIs do?). I think they need to shake things up w/Cal, anything to get H to just acknowledge the fact that she's on his team - she is still on his team, right?

Hopefully we'll get to at least see H's reaction to the whole E/C thing - maybe that'll shake him up a bit. Quite honestly, I'm hoping for some sort of confrontation between H & C about it - maybe some inner feelings will come out. I had a dream about it a few nights ago - with Cal confronting H b/c he asked Eric to stop seeing her. It's pretty much a blur, but from what I remember it was intense - there wasn't screaming or anything - just these looks, and sharp tones. Her POV was, "You have a problem, you come to me," and "where is all this coming from, anyway." He was hiding behind the whole "professional appearance" - he didn't want complications for the lab. It escalated from there, and I think it ended badly, which I definitely would not want to see on the show. Yea, I'm insane, I know ;) Probably going to have to write another fanfic to get it out of my system.

I printed out some postcards today - maybe they'll get noticed, maybe they won't - but we have to make some noise - we can't go down w/out a fight!

8. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

can i make little correction ;) actually i think (and say this to u in PM) that Horatio & Calleigh friendship is close. they work together too long time. and yes, i say and think that they are very good friends and colleagues. for me Calleigh respected Horatio as a boss a lot and even times to times try to be like him... in meaning H is the authority figure in her life - he protect, help and advice her (like and the rest guys from his team). this i can call the best boss ever (S 1-3)...also from all that i have see S 1-5 H seems to act more like father to Calleigh - the one that she never have (we know her real dad - poor him). Horatio nature is to protect peoples and Calleigh nature is to flirt around (don`t get me wrong, she is charming and nice person) so coz of this i have feeling that u guys 'see' some kind of 'relationship' between those two great characters ;) in the end i agree with some of u that Horatio and Calleigh was through a lot things (not in shippy way, but separate personal problems/drama) and with this new spoilers (Eric/Cal relationship and Yelina return) is very good way we at last to see them happy... they deserve it, right? :)

btw EyeHeartH if u wander why Eric/Calleigh is interesting and good decision for the future in CSI Miami here one link to Adam Rodriguez interview - he put out very right/sensible points and reasons ;)

9. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

hey, guys! :D :lol: I've missed so much and have only been off for a little while! :D

Well, I am kind of moody at the moment, my life seems to be going down the drain... :lol: But, the H/Y thing is starting to appeal to me... :p okay, I know I sound like a weird, weird person right now, but that's alright ;) and Pusher ^^ has a point, I think H will be happy if Calleigh is happy, even if shes not with him. :D

10. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

BG
    I love love loooove the avatar!!! Now if only David will slip into one of those.

Yeah that's what I was saying, but I must have gone off to a big tangent and got confusing (I tend to do that, you must forgive me :D). Cal and H are almost like best friends. They seem like they're comfortable talking to each other if they have a problem, which is something many best friends can do with only each other.

Of course!!! :D They both do. They've both had some problems in the relationship departments in the past (Cal with Hagen, Peter, and Jake, and H with Rebecca Nevins and Marisol, although the H/Marisol relationship failure wasn't really the fault of either of them).

Regarding the postcards, I still only have those three :( Those may be the only ones I get to send :(

11. bringirl2001

bringirl2001 Hit and Run

well I am STILL sending out my post cards and hoping for at least some H&Cal onscreen time- I think we could at least get the firenship back although I want MUCH more- but hopefully it will all work out in the end-- and I will NOT abandon this ship--- no way-- I hope I can get interested in theohter ship (I am gonna just ship H and WHOEVER makes him happy)--- but in my heart I will always ship DuCaine and campaign for them!---

12. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Yeah I'm still sending mine out too. I'm holding on to hope that TPTB will at least look at them, if that's all they do. Surely they can't ignore all of those postcards (granted that everyone sends them out).
    I'm still shipping DuCaine but looking at others as well. You're right, bringirl2001, at this point, I want both of them to be happy.

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hmmmm, okay...I have to say I have been swayed a bit to the dark side with all these new E/C spoilers...I'm turning into an E/C shipper (I'm finding it easier to multi-ship Cal... ;) ) no worries to y'all though, cuz babes I'm not giving up on H/C either! :D They were my first Miami ship and I can't just abandon them! :D I can see though that from the DuCaine POV, Cal being with Eric could be a result of Cal being in love with H but being afraid of ruining their relationship, so she choose the "safe" option of Eric...ya know. Plus I think that H would want Cal to be happy even if it was with someone else and I gotta say, even being swayed to the dark side...I still think it's gonna be H/C in the end...they're destined! :D

14. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

*blinks* I should whack you... but I'm not going to because if Calleigh's happy, I'm happy.

haha its Pusher! :p anyways:: Like I said if Calleigh is happy with Eric, then H won't be as sad about it and plus theres always Yelina. Who H had great chemistry with. I always have these convo with Lucy and MD, hehe. I love them. Another ANyways:: Good luck to E/C and hopefully DuCaine can get some shippy scenes still yet outta this.

*runs away*

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Besides whacking me only causes my brain to sputter and produce fluffy accusations... ;) Heehee! :lol:

*Mo reads Lynny's spoiler and blinks...reads it again...and blinks several more times...* Really Lynny? I mean I agree with you...kinda...but wow to hear you say that! :lol: I'm so proud of you! :lol: *Mo tackles her buddy!* :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.