H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but You

Hey BG,

Me too, I couldn't resist. :D
Handsome and his Bullet girl! :D :D :D :D

It just sounds so right! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :lol:

I love this new name. :lol:

Lol, yeah I was waiting for you to vote for that one BG! ;) I hope I didn't miss adding anyone's titles, if I did my apologies! But with 18 already, I figured we were good ya know! :lol: We've got some great options though, so whichever wins it'll be fun times! :D
I can't remember...I think we get a new eppy tonight, yeah? Any idea if we get any DuCaine? :D :D

Yeah, it's a new episode and the last for a while as I understand. :(

Oh well, I am going to have to get that FF going again. :devil:

I sure hope they give us some DuCaine tonight. :rolleyes:

God, I need my fix and these manips are crazy. I want the real thing! :D :D :D :D :D :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

HCrazy :devil:

Ohhhh good, I really really hope we get some good new DuCaine stuff tonight too...anybody know yet? Any lovely lucky peeps get to see the eppy yet? We SO need some new DuCaine dang it! :D

Nice job on the voting y'all...so far it looks like we've got a clear leader, but I'll wait longer before I narrow it down again! Keep up the voting! :D

yay! my thread title is winning! :D *squeal* boohyah! :D
Okay, on topic now........ :p
I hope you lucky buggers get some DuCaine when it airs.......
For me, I still can't wait for "High Octane" and "Going Under" to come on. :lol: I am looking forward to "Going Under" even more, because of the major shipper moment that this thread has been named after :D

Lol, yeah I kinda figured that one would do well! ;) It's just SO fitting! :D
Awww how far behind are you BG? And where are you? "Going Under" is fabulous...good eppy and that DuCaine moment just makes you grin for a long time! I still grin when I think of it! :D "High Octane" I don't remember...sad day I know...but I started with "Going Under" and then worked my way backwards starting at Seas. 1! :D The DuCaine Love Fest season! :lol:

"Rio" just aired two days ago for the first time.... :(
Australia sucks hahaha... that is why I am saving my money up when I get a job so I can move to florida! :p

I am serious about it, but no one is beleiving me. One of my friends moved to america for the Greys Anatomy box set. :lol: I just got it from E-Bay :p

Ohhhh, wow so you're at the end of Seas. 4 huh...that's not too far back!
Australia? Really...that's awesome...I'd love to come out to Australia some time, one of my good friends lives out there! Lol, Florida is pretty cool too though! :D
Hey I believe you...lol, just for the Grey's DVD's huh...nice! :lol: :lol:

Yes it is far back :( Most of America is 15 or so episodes into the season and thats more than half a season......... I only get one episode a week, so thats 15 weeks I have to wait...... and even then I'm not at the same episode as you :( And to make matters worse, the guy I think I told you about that I'm geting a *geniune* copy of CSI:MIAMI S2 from only posted it in the mail yesterday - I bought it from him like 2 weeks ago which means I'll be like going crazy because I'll have no new material (the S1 stuff I've literaly watched 100 times over) until sunday...... :p

Do you think I'm obsessed? :lol:

I voted for "He Begs to Differ", "Backstage Lovers", "Angels in the Night", "She'll walk that road with him!", "DuCaine, hotter than July in Miami" and "She's Got His Leather Chaps".
Angels in the Night and Backstage Lovers are my favorite! Great job to guys who came up with the names! :) You guys really rock.
Do you think I'm obsessed?
No, we all are. :lol: LOVE YOUR JOHN DORIAN sig, by the way Bullet Girl! Go, Scrubs! Did you see the musical episode? That was so funny.

teehee........ I love Scrubs.... I love that epi :D I have it on DVD along with the rest of the first season :lol: I even made that star brush thingy myself :D

You should of voted for "Handsome and His Bullet_Girl" :lol: :p I hope that one gets chosen, but I also love the idea of "Shes got his leather chaps" :devil:

Okay I just had to post real quick...I'm watching the Seas. 1 Ep. "Simple Man" good DuCaine in there! Love the "I need a favor" scene...and how Cal says "Okay" without any hesitation...she'd do anything for H no matter what! :D And then I love how Cal defends H to Hagen too...that was great...sticking up for her man! Yay! :D Good eppy...and "Dispo Day" next! Yay! :D

I LOVE Dispo Day...great eppy...H is so cute with Cal and Cal is adorable dosed! :lol:

And then I watched the one after that...gah I forget the name...but it was good too! :D Awww DuCaine goodness, makes me smile! :D

Speaking of DuCaine goodness...did we get any last night? Do tell...do tell!! :D

Hey hey where is everyone? BG....minion? Hello? **Mo glances around as the words echo slightly...**
What's up y'all? So I need to know peeps...did we get any DuCaine on Monday? Anything good? Tell me we got some amazing DuCaine and that y'all aren't in here cuz you're so totally in shock that you can't type! :lol: Pwease! ;)

Nah - nothing good this week - that's four weeks in a row with no real Ducaine interaction :(
I think we're all in shock here on the boards - Our ship is sinking! :( At this point, I'd be happy if they just had a scene together. I don't get what the writers are trying to do, but not putting the main leads together in any scenes doesn't make any sense.
H and Calleigh have said like four words to each other over the past month - so I'm convinced of this whole "behind the scenes" thing, where they're seeing each other, but don't want anyone to know it, so they work separately, so no one will catch on. Yes. That's my explanation, TPTB be damned! (can I say that?)
Oh, here's some spoilers for the episode "Grizzly," if you're interested, as it does have some good Calleigh and H moments, albeit separately:
[SPOILER="Grizzly" episode]Calleigh is great - she heads up the investigation and nails the guy. H has a great line at the end. When this woman says, "You're really serious about all this 'protect and serve' stuff," he replies, getting chocked up, "It's the only thing .... the only thing I know how to do. Great line, great delivery, but should've been said to Calleigh in a private conversation w/her!

[/SPOILER]

Oh no no shippers don't give up...dont' do it! Our ship is NOT sinking! NEVER!! We're going thru a bad storm right now...a long one yeah...but we are NOT sinking...SO NOT SINKING!! :D
And now here's the latest narrowing down of our thread title poll! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back