H/Cal #2: "Hot flashes. But that's just them" - DuCaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was... aw, dammit! What's it called?! "Broken"!
The one with the child killer and he's all creepy and H gets mad and Calleigh falls asleep.

It's also the one where Alexx tells her kids it's bad to feed potato chips to their kitten XDD

Yes, it was from 'Broken'. The scene where the name 'Handsome' was called is also from that episode.

I have just skimmed through this website and I found several juicy Ducaine moments! :devil:

Meeting with Dad:
Cal: Dad, this is....my friend, Detective Hagen.
Kenwall: Hello young man..
Hagen: o_O!? *Thinks: friend!!?*

Meeting with the Husband:
Hagen: Who's side are you on!?
Cal: Ugh, I didn't know evidence took sides!
H: Ahem..
Hagen: *turns* .....o_O
H: Do we have a problem here?
Hagen: No. Not at all. *starts to leave*
H: *blocks Hagen's way and gives death stare*
Hagen: *walks away*

Private Time and how she was HAPPY!! to see him!

The Day-Dreamer:
Cal: There's already a CSI on the job Dad and he's name is Eric. He's a good CSI and-
Kenwall: No one is as good as my lambchop.
Cal:.....*smiles* Well okay, I'll check on the case. I've gotta get back to work or Horatio's gonna have my hide! *Thinks: Hmmmm, my hide...*

*Day-Dreams: Hehe, my hide!

:lol: :lol:

Was it also in Best Defense where there's the sweet H/Cal moment at the end, you know when Cal was about to send her dad home and H came out looking at her and she told her dad she's gonna have a moment with H? I like that...so sweet.

Yeah I love that scene, I think it was 'under the influence' though.
Cal "I'll take you home but I gotta say goodnight to somebody first"
H: "How are we doing"
Cal: "Better"
H: "Better but not great"
Cal: "No not great"
H: "You know they say that one day at a time works both ways"
Cal: "I'll remember that"

Sweet, very sweet!!

Ah yeah you must be right. :lol: Under the Influence. I just read the H/cal fanfic in the ff forum. I didn't know there was a new chapter. I'm so way behind! It was perfect...

Ahhh..... *goes in search of caps* You people! You make my Photobucket overflow with DuCaine-ness!! :lol: Haaa, it's filled with DuCaine Love. How heavenly. And thanks for putting that image in my head again Liz. Now I'm gonna rewind it over and over and over. :D :D

Yeah, just saw that eppy Sunday night. That's the one that Ryan got the job in. That was a sweet eppy.

There was a website called Evidence of Things Unseen where there're lots of DuCaine caps(coz the owner's a Ducaine shipper too) but suddenly the site went down and I couldn't access it anymore. Someone else here knows of similar site(s) with specific DuCaine caps?

I'm not sure 'evidence of things unseen' was my usual source until it went down, I normally just go Miami style now, there are so many caps I there I can usually find what I'm looking for :D

Yes, 'Evidence of Things Unseen' was a DuCaine-shipping website. It closed down probably because the owner no longer wanted it.

I haven't a clue if there are some DuCaine-shipping sites out there. I'll probably be spoiled for choice if I ever searched for it or something. Well, either way, we can only rely on what we have and that is Allstarz and DC's website. Or if someone else have any knowledge of any other website what-so-ever, it would be most kind if you post the links :).

I'm sorry for delaying any caps I promised. I have been much too busy with this book I'm reading :lol:.

Isn't it now "Theskyturnedgrey.evidenceofthingsunseen" ? I thought it was. And all the Ducaine fanfiction is on a site called "The Lonely Road" or something...
*not hip with the websites*

^ Ohh? Yeah, but I decided to shorten the name and cos I've never really looked at the site name because I was always too distracted with the DuCaine pics! :lol:

There was one time, I went to that site and took all the DuCaine pic I could find :eek:! They're in my Imageshack I think. :lol:

:lol: Random Quote *Reading is for Rich People.*

Anyhoo, I checked "Since the Sky Turned Grey." It's off. Pity. =(
But the Lonely Road is still there! Hooray!

^^ And yet, all we ever do on this site is READ! :lol:

Anyway, could you post a link to that website Palm. I'm yearning for some DuCaine treats :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back