Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by seattlegsrfan, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I think that is all a bunch of crap! Jorja/Sara can't be replaced and I would like to believe the writers know that. She was a main character(and still is) for far too long to be replaced. It was probably A$$ that made that comment!

thank's ilovegsr exactly no one can replace Jorja, that poor Ronnie chick, didn't make it, and I hate that they compare Jorja to any one else:( you be the judge, she's no where as pretty as our girl, and I'll have to see if she can come anywhere close to her acting, I watched "DD" again last night riveting performance:wtf:

Lauren Lee Smith.. or [horse face]

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0809049/

2. babylon5girl

babylon5girl Hit and Run

wow i haven't been here for awhile, but here i am
    I agree with desert
    The show is changing ALOT
    And Replacements are just going to tick me off
    but who know maybe the new season will have lots of juice Grissom and Sara Moments

3. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

Lauren Lee Smith, the first time i saw her, looked, to me, like an adult star ahah. shes too,
    perfect in a sense you know? i am confident that as soon as the new season starts (what with all these early
    EXCTITING spoilers?) that the 17% of fans lost will be back. maybe even moree. :thumbsup:

4. Desertwind

So, I'm wondering how did she get this gig? did she audition? and who over all the stars out there, picked her? I'm not against anyone new, but I just don't want her to force anyone else out, or be a supposed substitute for our Sara:(

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 23, 2008
  5. JorjaFoxFan

i agree with desert. i know we all already knew this but it might brighten the mood on here =D a snippet from www.inthenews.co.uk:

"William Petersen, the star of hit US forensic drama CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, has signed up for a ninth season, it has been announced.

The 55-year-old, already one of the highest paid TV actors in North America, will reportedly receive $600,000 (£303,000) per episode.

Petersen is understood to have reached a deal where he only appears in episodes that allow him to fulfil commitments to the Christmas-themed play.

The actor, who has played forensic entomologist Gil Grissom – dubbed America's answer to Sherlock Holmes – since 2000, ultimately plans to take the Dublin Carol to his hometown of Chicago."

Not sure if thats a spoiler? we were expecting it =]
    one more thing..conflicting episode names, my source is probably wrong and subject to change because the dates wrong-ish.

Next episode:
    For Warrick
    Countdown: 4 Month(s) and 4 Day(s) (eventual torrent availability)
    Date: Thu Sep 25, 2008
    Show season: 9
    Episode number: 1

ive got lots today ;) heres the short Synopsis given
    The team grieves for their fallen friend, also Sara may return when she hears the news. Unknown to the team the Undersheriff, investigates the murder. Also Ecklie hires a new CSI Bryce Adams (Lauren Lee Smith).

Last edited: May 23, 2008
  6. Desertwind

Not at all, JorjaFoxFan this is correct, it was posted on here a few months back are you in the UK? that's where this site originates:thumbsup:he will be taking off from Nov.13 through Dec.21st, wow, thats 6 weeks/ prior it was 4 and we got stuck with that horrible Keppler character, I wonder if they'll just let the team run the CSI lab and I wonder if they'll have Sara go with him on the show, could be, what the hell will she do for 6 week's with him gone, and I bet TPTB offered her a sweet $$$ deal as well not as much as him of course, but money does talk:scream:

SOON BABY SOON

7. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

I am wondering if they will have Sara as a lab rat or a consultant. One thing is sure, she's coming back! :thumbsup:

8. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

I can't imagine that she would only come back as a consultant. I, at least, hope not. I want her in more of the show. I think she will come back as a CSI. I don't think she will be a lab rat, but I think it's more likely than a consultant. I think she will have straitened things out with her past and her mom (or family) issues, and be ready to work. I think that icky Ecklie will be feeling so stupid and so guilty about what happened to Warrick that he will allow them to work together, just as long as he isn't her boss. And since we know that Marg has signed up too, I think that Gil will step down to CSI level three, just like the rest of them and Catherine can be night supervisor. She seems to like the paperwork better anyway. And she is better at the politics. And don't forget, we know that Gil has something on Ecklie, and we know that he can't afford to lose Gil, so I think it's going to be a fun first first few episodes.

9. JorjaFoxFan

Ohkaay, Nah im in Alberta, its 0 degrees weather with rain and snow in may and all =] the false info part i was only wondering about the ep name, i know the WP part is correct. i didnt mind Keppler i just didnt like how the show started revolving around him and his problems. i wonder how they're covering Grissoms departure this time? i dont think they can pull off another sabbatical...
    i think Sara's goal of leaving to get rid of her ghosts was to come back with another attitude towards her job and if shes back, she will. i think. as for what will she do without him for 6 weeks? maybe shes with him ;)

10. Desertwind

OMG, one of the big WP fans is form Alberta as well, beautiful, she's sent me pictures, and always talks about how BRRRRR, it is, we've had strange weather here too, tornados and rain and snow, unheard of in California in May:wtf: do you all think that Jorja is that naive, that she'd actually come back for one measly ep.? what would be the point? I can't imagine whey she'd do that:confused:

IT'S OK SWEETIE, I'M HERE [​IMG]

11. stephanie

stephanie Victim

so maybe just maybe if you like Sara you should log on to tv guide dot com like right now.

12. Desertwind

Thank's stephanie but this news is already been posted on the *spoiler* S/9 thread, but kind thoughts are appreciated:thumbsup:

13. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

I have a cool thought. How about if they had a quiet wedding at the end of the episode right before WP wants to leave to do his play, then they could go on a long (say six week ) honeymoon :D That way, if JF also only signed on for eighteen episodes, they could be gone together. And what a way to start Nov. sweeps huh?

14. Desertwind

Great idea, bengali13 I love it, sounds right on, why not? WOW, that would be incredible:thumbsup:

[​IMG]

15. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

honestly i kind of doubt Jorja signed for more than a handful of episodes. i'm spoiler-free so i have no idea if there are any news about it, but i don't think she signed for most of the season.

imo, she might appear in the premiere, and maybe in the ep before Grissom leaves, or something *shrugs*

i'm so optimistic, i know all of you love me :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.