Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by seattlegsrfan, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

I am thinking that we sould get some type of scene involving a GSR wedding or reception. SOMETHING!!!!!

I also agree that the whole writer's strike messed everything up, but I also get the impression from the emails I got durring the strike from Rambo that they KNOW what the deal with GSR is and is going to be. I am not really worried about that.
    On another note, YAHOOOO! Welcome, ilovegsr! Glad to see you here!

2. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

i think people like DR have ideas on what they want it to be i think that they still need to sort a couple things out yet because its not really like its going to be a one episode decision, right?
    i know this has been brought up before but i really want to get back to the very first ever thread of GSR and i dont really want to keep clicking the previous thread links (and there isnt even one on this page) but is that the only way?? ahhh :confused:

3. hockeyjules

hockeyjules Dead on Arrival

delurks

Wow I've just heard that Jorja is back for the first episode of the new season - I hope she stays for more than one episode

(goes back into lurking)

4. PiperGrissom

CSI boss Carol Mendelsohn wasn't pulling my leg when she told me last October that we haven't seen the last of Sara Sidle. Sources confirm that Jorja Fox has inked a deal to return for the show's ninth-season premiere next fall.

Specifics of her comeback are being kept under lock and key, but my CSI mole assures me that she "won't be appearing in a flashback." The likely scenario has Sara returning to Vegas to shag Grissom mourn ex-colleague Warrick, who was shot (and presumably) killed in last week's finale. I say "presumably" because in the current issue of TV Guide, Mendelsohn says Gary Dourdan will be back in the fall — and "not just in flashbacks."

I've got three words for you: Gut-wrenching death scene.

For more on Fox's CSI return, pick up next week's season finale fallout-themed issue of TV Guide, which I'm hearing is a veritable spoilerpalooza!

— Additional reporting by Carita Rizzo

5. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Yeah, everyone make sure you check out the spoiler thread for some goodies! :)

Welcome ilovegsr! You'll fit in perfectly here: a perfectly normal, sane person, but with a tiny GSR obsession...maybe tiny is an understatement! :lol: I hope you have a lot of fun here. I look forward to your insightful thoughts. :)

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

OMG, my whole persona is so jazzed and so full of "I'm so happy"[​IMG] what a great day to come on here and read that our girl is coming back:bolian: hip-hip--hooray, and Gary too, wow:wtf: I knew they would bring him back, he's too important not to, and when no CSI writers DIDN'T confirmed his death, I felt that was a hugh clue, GSR is the only CANNON, and we so need her to bring her beauty and intelligence back to this #1 show..& FOR HIM, obviously I DIDN'T use the *spoiler* box beacuse this is all over the place and thank's Piper for the links;)

CANNON, THE ONLY SHIP ON CSI/LV[​IMG]

Last edited: May 22, 2008
  7. PiperGrissom

I can't EVEN begin to tell ya'll how happy and excited I am. I think she'll be around for more than just ONE eppy, and they won't tell us anyway. WOOOHOOO!!

8. Desertwind

Now, if we can get through the long hot summer:( but what an exciting announcement, we always knew, the naysayers can "bite all of us" so "keep the faith does work" too wonderful thumbsup: so besides Grissom being over the moon Hank will too, as he wags his tail:lol: so all those rumors were true, I'll bet she'll say "Im home" I wonder if she'll tell him what's she's been up to and how her mom is? so many scenerios aren't there? and the title of that ep. does relate to them:eek:

SARA..HANK..GRIS

9. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

Well so much for staying spoiler-free...... and who cares?!!! :guffaw: This is the best news! We've certainly got lots to chat and write about over the long summer 'drought' now! Anyone care to bet on how many fanfics are produced before the premiere shows? :D

Yippeee *dances a merry dance* :p

10. PiperGrissom

:guffaw:Well, I am feeling a fic and a video coming on NOW!!!
    I haven't been this excited since the proposal!

I am totally beside myself. WOOHOOOOOO!!!!:thumbsup:

11. Desertwind

Hey Piper pick up your mail:rommie:

12. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

God I am SSSOOOOOOOO excited now!!!!! SQUEE :D

I can't believe they let it out so soon, but I sure am glad. I can't wait now. Does anyone know what the premiere date is? I thought that a countdown to Sara's return would be appropriate for the summer. If anyone gets me the date I will do that.

I am so glad to be back to where I can be here everyday and not be laid up in bed all the time. It is SO BORING! But I'm back full time now and glad to be!

13. Desertwind

Hi bengali13 see I never lost hope, & most of us haven't then they're the ones who'll switch any ol' way depending on the situation at the time don't get that, but as Grissom said in "Feeling The Heat " "I don't get people "but here's the place that it tells you I'll put it im the damn spoiler box and the Nemo comment was cute, get a baby sitter, and go dancing:lol:

http://spoilertv-csi.blogspot.com/

[​IMG]

14. PiperGrissom

:thumbsup:Already did!!!

15. ilovegsr

ilovegsr Victim

The date that Rambo gave me when he emailed me back was Sept. 18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.