Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by seattlegsrfan, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

:lol:funny SA_Kate good ones, and on one can ever replace either one of them I'm so hooked on these two the connection the chemistry, no couple can come close, and there's no comparasions, just remember fans that they will be back for "guest spots" so we can keep this thread gong till CSI is all-together gone:thumbsup: so lets keep on keeping on, and post away so we can post our new title on the thread, how many now bengali our statistician:lol:

[​IMG]

2. gsr_rulz

gsr_rulz Hit and Run

Thanks, JorjaFoxFan! I like things that are "unique"!

3. Desertwind

gsr_rulz yours is 'unique' but on the Irish, [and my grampa was born in Dublin], it is a bit off the mark on the whole GSR title, but it is sweet:thumbsup:

[​IMG]

4. gsr_rulz

gsr_rulz Hit and Run

Hey, desertwind! U have always been one of my favorite posters. When I looked up Acushla, the definitions were either "darling" or "the beat of my heart". What did your gramps say?

5. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

When I look up acushla it says cincoflex's casa caliente. Oh boy was that a good one, a little au, but hot stuff.
    (okay,need more sentences)
    Now, I've had readers leave me reviews telling me they don't think that Grissom and Sara would be likely to use terms of endearment with each other. What do you guys think, and what would they be?

Of course I can see Grissom calling Sara, honey or sweetheart.
    And, I can see Sara calling Grissom, babe.

6. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

Of course, because we have seen him call her "honey". And that's BEFORE they were a couple. I can totally see here calling him babe, hon, or even something like bug man could be turned into an endearment if done right. I call my husband "geek", and he knows it's an endearment because of who he is. Or when he's been talking about his day at work (he's a paramedic), and gets all medical I tell him "I love it when you talk nerdy". I don't know a coupe who DON'T use endearments of some sort or another like that. He's so old fashioned, especially, I just couldn't see him NOT using some of them.
    Also, desert, assuming that my post goes directly under Seattle's, then we have 33 posts before 1000. would you PM a MOD and ask them to start GSR BACK WITH A PASSION after 20 or so posts? Assuming no one has any objections to this title (if so, post SOON). That would be great, as I know you're on everyday and we coud be assured of not being lost like last time AGAIN. We would all know where to go this time. If not, PM me and I'll do it.

As for time until the premiere, we have 55 days 20 hours 47 minutes and 32 seconds :D

7. gsr_rulz

gsr_rulz Hit and Run

I do believe he has said "dear" in at least two episodes - Double-Cross ("No, Dear") and one of the miniature killer ones where the guy was dead in the bathroom ("It's all yours, my Dear").

I heard the term "Acushla" years ago, but yes, it is also in Cinco's Casa Caliente Series, which I loved (I've always liked the word). Casa happens to be one of my favorites, along with Cardinality (Mossley) and Rollercoaster/Halfway to the Moon by VR Trakowski. Seattle - you've written some pretty HOT ones yourself!

8. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Halfway to The Moon, one of favs in the GSR fanfic realm. Cardinality, I don't think I've read that, I'll have to have a look. Mossley is a great writer.

And thank you very much, (bows to the crowd). I do like writing smut, I think it's because of the reasons it got its aka - Plot, What Plot? And GSR smut is a easy, imagining those two making fireworks is a snap.

I have been writing some original fiction lately, it's on my LiveJournal account, if anyone cares to look. Under my more widely known Seattlecsifan name.

9. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Oh, Seattle, how your fics thrill me!!!! You and CSIGeek are my faves!!!

I have always thought that since Grissom and Sara are such geeks and have limited social skills, they would be very playful with each other and use sweet terms of endearment.
    I can picture Grissom calling Sara 'sweetheart', 'baby', 'darling' etc
    Sara could easliy call him 'honey,babe,sweetie,' etc.
    I think they are just too cute.
    Can't wait to see them in season nine!

10. Desertwind

Thank's, but he passed away years ago, he was born there, but raised in L.A. California, so I don't know how much Irish he remembered, and I think they are 'kinky' in their private life, for sure, just very controlled and discreet on the job, which we see, have you all seen the horrific tragic photo of Grissom in the S/9 spoiler thread, and holding Warrick, it look's like Lady Heather to me:wtf: go look:confused: and on being kinky and doing naughty stuff here's a photo previously posted but:wtf:

OH, GIL, STOP IT AND COME OFF THERE, AND LET ME TRY:scream:

11. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Oh, desert, how I love that pic. LOL!!
    I don't think they are at LH's. I don't she won't be in that eppy.
    Sorry, spoiler free, but that is widely know, so I didn't think it needed a box.
    So, I am really thinking that I am going to need to stock up on the tissues for the season premire. :(

Edited to add:
    As for fan fiction, I LOVE Seattle, CSIGeekFan, (plus what they write together makes my computer smolder!!!, Grissom1,and Kristen Elizabeth. Those are the ones you need to read if you want to read fan fiction by REAL WRITERS!! They are all amazing and they write amazing GSR.
    If ya just want some silly fan fics, read mine, ilovegsr and tons more. Sidle77 is great too.
    Oh, heck, all GSR is good. Can't beat it!!!

Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
  12. Desertwind

NO Piper I didn't mean they were at LH's I meant it looked like her in the pic. [wishful thinking] but after studying it closely with the nappy hair I realized it was in fact our dear beloved Warrick, I'm hoping he will live, is that a cockeyed optimist or what? wow Grissom's expression:wtf: I guess new pictures are leaking out, and Destiny will start the S/9 picture thread:bolian: so fans is it GSR..BACK WITH A PASSION for the new title?

[​IMG][​IMG]

13. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

Hey guys, how are you??????
    it's not spoilers but ...
    someone saw the new promo? i read that have one, but few ppl saw.... i guess, don't have in youtube yet.. and in the CBS page have 3 news videos about CSI, but i can't see afffff.. because it's not avaliable for my country. Plsss someone saw??????goshhhhhhh i'm dying with the promo pics and OMG SARA will back i don't know if i will survive..awwwwwww. Billy is perfect in that Pictures!!

Last edited: Aug 16, 2008
  14. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

Hey, guys!

PLEASE KEEP SPOILERS IN SPOILER BOXES!

It's hard enough not clicking on the spoiler boxes, but also having to be creative in your reading...

Anyways, thanks desert but I vote we keep this thread going until we all die, because only then will I have no reason to continue talking about GSR!

Endearments? Endearments? They DON'T have endearments?!?! What a load of rubbish... Even if they aren't soppy (this is Gil and Sara we are talking about!) but every couple has endearments... (unlesss they're crazy!- which we know they aren't) I even get called 'dear' by people who aren't my other half as an endearment!

No endearments my foot.. Bah, humbug! Ruin a GSR Christmas!

15. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

I agree with Kate, EVERY couple uses endearments. Even the biggest geeks *believe me...I married one*. :D Besides, we've already seen them use some and they were at work, being secretive. I can imagine they are a little more openly loving at home.

This is the last call for GSR...BACK WITH A PASSION. I am going to PM a mod tomorrow to use that as the new thread name when we get to 1000. So if I don't hear from you by then, well you'd better get used to that thread title, I guess.

And yes, PLEASE use the spoiler boxes. I have heard all of you use the excuse that it's on the news page, so it shouldn't need a box, but we Spoiler Free's don't read those pages either for that reason. I really don't want to leave for the next 54 days, so please, please, please...spoiler boxes for everything that even might be a spoiler? Thanks :) You who use them, ignore this paragraph and have a cookie from me. :hands out chocolate, chocolate chip cookies: ;)

Love and Peace

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.