Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by seattlegsrfan, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

I agree that we don't need a 'goodbye' title now, so for now, my vote goes to
    Mr.and Mrs. Grissom
    Later, when it's time, I vote for Happily Ever After
    Well, I haven't heard anything 'new' lately, but I AM really starting to get the feeling that a geekbaby could actually happen. No, I am not kidding. I can't exactly say why I feel that way, I suppose it's a combination of alot of things, but I think it could happen.
    I am really looking forward to (at least) the first 10 eppys. Maybe more????????

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

All great ideas and we're all never going to agree as to which one is appropriate, or correct, or best! we don't really know if their married or not, so that would kinda of be presumptuous, but we do know that they'll be TOGETHER FOREVER so I guess that would kinda top my list:thumbsup:

SECRET NO MORE

3. PiperGrissom

Together Forever is great!!!!!!
    I love the thought.
    I do, however, think they got married right after the proposal, so hehe, I think Mr. and Mrs. Grissom can work too. LOL!

4. Desertwind

Oh, I love Mr.and Mrs. Grissom and it would blow all the other ships out of the water:lol:, and I hope your right. So come on fans which one? I used to do the polls and well as some old timers on here, but I don't see that option:confused: should we just post all the different titles tomorrow? feedback needed:thumbsup:

[​IMG]

5. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Is it okay to do that now, desertwind? Your friend 'mods' might have something to say? If we're not violating some rules i am fine to the new topic (poll);), i am just a disciple here.

Btw, is it possible to know what are the previous titles of GSR thread? I have come to know and post only at this # thread. GSR historian & scholars, where are you? :)

Have a great day everyone!

6. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

It seems that last time we found out too late that a moderator has to generate the polls now, so, helloooo....is anybody home to give us a hand?

How are you all? Sorry I haven't been around, but this summer hiatus seems to be stretching on so long. I think it's because of the writer's strike. The season was shorter than the summer hiatus.

You are not going to believe this! I know somebody who got to see a sneak preview of 9x01! Since I'm spoiler free I asked her not to give me any details, but to tell me if it was good. She said it was so good that she watched it twice and that it was possibly WP's best turn as Grissom to date.

I do hope they let him shine as an actor for the duration of his eps.

7. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

well i'm thinking we could use this site: Poll Maker and put the poll on somebody's website. i could post the html code on my LJ so everybody could vote.

OR we can always make a new thread only for the poll purposes.

i'm thinking the first option would be better b/c we always did 3 or 2 polls. in the first one we would put all of the nominated thread names and everyone could vote for 5. then we would take 5 names that had the most votes and put them in an additional final poll where one person could choose only 1 name. it's more complicated but we don't have much to do anyway during the break ;)
    ohh how amazing! i'd love if they let WP do more than just sit behing his desk. Billy is such a great actor and his potential is being a little assasinated by the routine of CSI. after all these years he deserves something more challenging for him as an actor. can't freakin wait for the ep.

8. Desertwind

OK, how about this, we pick our top 3 favorites, see how that goes, and then down to two and then we'll let the moderator start the new thread, does that sound fair? so mine are, [and BTW] they're all great:thumbsup:

TOGETHER FOREVER

HAPPILY EVER AFTER

MR. AND MRS. GRISSOM

[​IMG]

9. PiperGrissom

Ok, good idea! My top three are:

MR. AND MRS. GRISSOM

TOGETHER FOREVER

HAPPILY EVER AFTER

10. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Alrighty...hard choices...because they all rock! :bolian:

GSR, Back with a Passion

Together Forever

Riding off into the Sunset

Those are my three favourites, but they only win over the others by a tiny bit. I've liked all of the thread names mentioned so far, so I'm easy to please! :)

11. Desertwind

[​IMG] that's the spirit, and GSRLUVER I love the 1st one, this will be fun, so I hope the rest of the fans come on and do this, so we can start a new title:bolian:

AS IT SHOULD BE

12. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

My picks are:

GSR, Back with a Passion

So, Now We Want a Welcome Back Kiss

Our Dreams/Fantasy Has Finally Come True

Can we wait 'til we get closer to 1000 posts so everyone has a chance to vote? I know some of our regular members don't get online as often this time of year.

13. Desertwind

Of course, it's up to 940, so we've got lots of time, 60 more or so, so how about if we wait till it's up to the wire? then the ones who havent been here or haven't posted theirs will have time, thank's seattle and your #1 is also yummy!

This hasn't been posted for a while humorous Brass, can't wait to see him in the new season too:lol:

BADA BING Grissoms expression:lol:

And Gil gets to see her at home, like this:drool:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 13, 2008
  14. PiperGrissom

Great pics, desert, as usual. I think it's a good idea to start thinking about names. The rate we are going, we'll be there soon.

15. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

OK, My top three are:

Welcome Back, Sidle
    GSR Back With A Passion
    Mr and Mrs Grissom

I am so hyped on this season. This is the first year I have been on TSF and I can't wait until I can know what was going on in all those tempting boxes. :D I also love Brass, Desert. I love it because him and Robbins are the only two to give Gil sh*t because they are as senior as they are.

I think that if you pm a mod, they can send you links to old threads that aren't posted anymore, or you can go to page one post one and there should be a link to the previous thread and then you can go to that first page, first post etc.

Lastly, I want to add a countdown for today, since it's been awhile.
    58 days, and 0 hours and 0 minutes!!!! Yeah, less than two months to go for our hopes and dreams to come true!!!!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.