Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, welcome ilovegsr, we are certainly glad to have you and your opinions here. I am especially glad to have read your e-mail from DR. Sounds like season 9 could be exciting!

Man, can y'all believe that we are on page three already? Well done ladies. See what happens when we start talking about WP sexiness? :drool:

My answer to whether or not I think they are yet married, I don't think it has happened yet. Mainly because I think the writers didn't really know what was going to happen when she left (ie... how long she'd be gone, when/if she'd be back). Then, like what, two weeks later the strike happens? I just think that while we on this thread think about GSR and where it's going and where it's been and where it's going to be ALL THE TIME, my point is, I don't think the writers think about it as much as we do. (Although, if they did it would be really great!). So, no I don't think they are married, and I hope they do get married in the future. I think we should get to see just a snippet of it. (I had once described a scenario that I thought was great on the last thread). Not the whole thing taking up a whole episode, but just the opening four minute scene. That would be enough both to make me very happy *SQUEE*, and quiet the naysayers who keep saying they are over now that she left him for a little while.

hi there ilovegsr! great to have you with us - the more the much merrier :lol:

bengali I agree - I think the writers will have been leaving things open to see where the actors, writing situation and possibly viewer response might direct them. Plus they had to factor in GD's departure now and give him an equally focussed and careful send off as is only deserved after so long on the show.
I think it would be hard to do an actual wedding scene in proper CSI fashion - although they managed the proposal scene just perfectly! - but I would at least like to see a bit of a party; you know, some sort of happy gathering together of everyone with a few drinks, a bit of dancing and some fun. That would be great! *sigh*

I am thinking that we sould get some type of scene involving a GSR wedding or reception. SOMETHING!!!!!

I also agree that the whole writer's strike messed everything up, but I also get the impression from the emails I got durring the strike from Rambo that they KNOW what the deal with GSR is and is going to be. I am not really worried about that.
On another note, YAHOOOO! Welcome, ilovegsr! Glad to see you here!

i think people like DR have ideas on what they want it to be i think that they still need to sort a couple things out yet because its not really like its going to be a one episode decision, right?
i know this has been brought up before but i really want to get back to the very first ever thread of GSR and i dont really want to keep clicking the previous thread links (and there isnt even one on this page) but is that the only way?? ahhh :confused:

delurks

Wow I've just heard that Jorja is back for the first episode of the new season - I hope she stays for more than one episode

(goes back into lurking)

CSI boss Carol Mendelsohn wasn't pulling my leg when she told me last October that we haven't seen the last of Sara Sidle. Sources confirm that Jorja Fox has inked a deal to return for the show's ninth-season premiere next fall.

Specifics of her comeback are being kept under lock and key, but my CSI mole assures me that she "won't be appearing in a flashback." The likely scenario has Sara returning to Vegas to shag Grissom mourn ex-colleague Warrick, who was shot (and presumably) killed in last week's finale. I say "presumably" because in the current issue of TV Guide, Mendelsohn says Gary Dourdan will be back in the fall — and "not just in flashbacks."

I've got three words for you: Gut-wrenching death scene.

For more on Fox's CSI return, pick up next week's season finale fallout-themed issue of TV Guide, which I'm hearing is a veritable spoilerpalooza!

— Additional reporting by Carita Rizzo
delurks

Wow I've just heard that Jorja is back for the first episode of the new season - I hope she stays for more than one episode

(goes back into lurking)

Yeah, everyone make sure you check out the spoiler thread for some goodies! :)

Welcome ilovegsr! You'll fit in perfectly here: a perfectly normal, sane person, but with a tiny GSR obsession...maybe tiny is an understatement! :lol: I hope you have a lot of fun here. I look forward to your insightful thoughts. :)

OMG, my whole persona is so jazzed and so full of "I'm so happy"
clap.gif
what a great day to come on here and read that our girl is coming back:bolian: hip-hip--hooray, and Gary too, wow:wtf: I knew they would bring him back, he's too important not to, and when no CSI writers DIDN'T confirmed his death, I felt that was a hugh clue, GSR is the only CANNON, and we so need her to bring her beauty and intelligence back to this #1 show..& FOR HIM, obviously I DIDN'T use the *spoiler* box beacuse this is all over the place and thank's Piper for the links;)

CANNON, THE ONLY SHIP ON CSI/LV
kiss1tl6.gif

Last edited:
I can't EVEN begin to tell ya'll how happy and excited I am. I think she'll be around for more than just ONE eppy, and they won't tell us anyway. WOOOHOOO!!

Now, if we can get through the long hot summer:( but what an exciting announcement, we always knew, the naysayers can "bite all of us" so "keep the faith does work" too wonderful thumbsup: so besides Grissom being over the moon Hank will too, as he wags his tail:lol: so all those rumors were true, I'll bet she'll say "Im home" I wonder if she'll tell him what's she's been up to and how her mom is? so many scenerios aren't there? and the title of that ep. does relate to them:eek:

SARA..HANK..GRIS

Well so much for staying spoiler-free...... and who cares?!!! :guffaw: This is the best news! We've certainly got lots to chat and write about over the long summer 'drought' now! Anyone care to bet on how many fanfics are produced before the premiere shows? :D

Yippeee *dances a merry dance* :p

:guffaw:Well, I am feeling a fic and a video coming on NOW!!!
I haven't been this excited since the proposal!

I am totally beside myself. WOOHOOOOOO!!!!:thumbsup:

God I am SSSOOOOOOOO excited now!!!!! SQUEE :D

I can't believe they let it out so soon, but I sure am glad. I can't wait now. Does anyone know what the premiere date is? I thought that a countdown to Sara's return would be appropriate for the summer. If anyone gets me the date I will do that.

I am so glad to be back to where I can be here everyday and not be laid up in bed all the time. It is SO BORING! But I'm back full time now and glad to be!

Hi bengali13 see I never lost hope, & most of us haven't then they're the ones who'll switch any ol' way depending on the situation at the time don't get that, but as Grissom said in "Feeling The Heat " "I don't get people "but here's the place that it tells you I'll put it im the damn spoiler box and the Nemo comment was cute, get a baby sitter, and go dancing:lol:

http://spoilertv-csi.blogspot.com/

8x02gsr_g.png

God I am SSSOOOOOOOO excited now!!!!! SQUEE :D

I can't believe they let it out so soon, but I sure am glad. I can't wait now. Does anyone know what the premiere date is? I thought that a countdown to Sara's return would be appropriate for the summer. If anyone gets me the date I will do that.

I am so glad to be back to where I can be here everyday and not be laid up in bed all the time. It is SO BORING! But I'm back full time now and glad to be!

The date that Rambo gave me when he emailed me back was Sept. 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back