Grissom & Sara #31 : Yes. Let's Do It.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Good analysis bengali and right on[​IMG] excatly, sometimes people need to get away from the environment that is contaminating their lives, and take care of things that are bogging them down, she will return to his loving arms, and a usual, he's being discreet about her, as it should be ;)

SARA, UPSET

SARA AND HANNAH the little twerp, who sent her over the edge :mad:

THE LETTER

2. zappy

zappy Hit and Run

Did Sara's mum go to jail, just wondering because in Committed Sara said her mum was in an institution like that one. hope she come back soon I really hated the credits with no Jorja. :(

3. Desertwind

zappy "COMMITTED" was in S/5,3 years ago, so I doubt she's still in a mental facility, but maybe she is.. we don't know, that's probably why Sara went up to S.F. to check on her mom ;)

[​IMG]

4. Pink_Faerie_Girl

Pink_Faerie_Girl Dead on Arrival

I've just run screaming from YTDAW, I can't believe how negative it is over there now, so I'm going to hide here for a while.

I completely sympathise with Sara, it is extremely easy to bottle everything up inside and not talk about it, and pretend everything is okay. My boyfriend had no idea I felt the way I did about my job until I started throwing things at my boss, and I walked out because if I didn't I was going to walk in front of a car instead.

Thankfully Sara didn't throw things at her boss....

My boyfriend couldn't help me sort myself out that was something I had to do alone, but it was comforting to know he was there if I needed to talk to him.

P.S I loved the new episode even though it didn't have Sara in it, but not all the early episodes have her in them, so I'm looking at it like that.

I'm also thankful for the kiss.

5. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

i don't believe they've broken up. i'm keeping my faith alive.
    i do believe they've communicated. maybe it's not as bad as we think. she just couldn't tell him to his face what she was feeling. it's understandable. i really think it's like she's just away for a while, it still hurts on both sides, him because of her leaving, and her for having to leave him. (don't jump me for saying having to leave him, maybe she didn't have to, but she did, so it's there) as far as where laura sidle is, is up in the air, and not completely important.
    i'm thankful that the writers haven't given up on gsr for us. they haven't ruined it (completely) or fogotten it or left it out to dry. there is hope, and i'm sooo grateful for that!
    i'm thank ful for the wonderful fanfictions that are ever present to fill the sara void in my life right now.
    i'm thankful for reruns and christmas when i finally get my csi dvds.
    i'm thankful that jorja/sara WILL be back, and that catherine actually said something i somewhat agree with for once. (i don't necessarily think he should go after her just yet, maybe later, but she said something in favor of gsr, so i was happy w/ her)
    i'm thankful for all you fine folks who remind me that i'm not alone in this lovely obsession, and who make me smile w/ talk of grissom chest and pics of the kiss repeatedly popping up on my screen.
    you guys rock
    i'm thankful for this ship, which is safely nestled in a harbor somewhere between vegas and SF, soon to sail again!

love to all
    KEEP THE FAITH!

6. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

He brought her a veggie burger. :)
    He mails her bug cocoons as a sign of his affection. :)
    She makes him happy. :)
    He wants her to be happy. :)
    She is the only person he has ever loved. :)
    She has loved him forever. :)
    He's her one and only. :)
    He said 9 years! :)
    He proposed to her over an active bee hive. :)
    He scraped a stinger out of her hand! :)
    He looked scared! :)
    She said yes! :)

Keep the faith! :)

(I have read a lot of happy GSR fanfiction the past few days. I'm in a good mood.)

7. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

Thanks for the good memories...OMG, I should be singing fall out boy...haha NOT!

I mean, It's not over. Yeah, we say goodbye over the phone but it never means forever. Geez, Sara prolly called him the next day. And yes, WHY IS EVERYONE AT YTDAW SO FREAKING PESSIMISTIC!?! God, she's coming back. At least she's NOT DEAD, then everyone would be moping about the lab, even the new and not so improved Warrick.

8. Desertwind

Thank's from me as well dirtylabrat for the cool memories, I also read some comments over at YDTAW, geez louise, but have to agree about this last episode, I thought it was ridiculous, and stupid, Hodges playing his silly games, and too much of him and Wendy, please, I thought it had turned into the Hodges and Wendy show, and our team shoved into the background, the only parts I did enjoy was Brass asking about Sara, go Brass ;)and Nick, trying to be subtle and sweet about talking if "he wanted" and Cath "go after her" :D and no one else but kiss-ass Hodges, and I didn't like his remarks to Grissom about Sara.. bite me Hodges :mad:and didn't you all find it sureal that Grissom who can barely tolerate & has let it be know he intensly dislikes him, this brown-nose, would sit down and play a board game with him? too off the wall and impossible to fathom!!![​IMG]

9. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Hello again.
    I have been trying to find spoilers on CSI and all, but nothing. I have been writing some fan fics of my own. I am PiperG at fanfiction.net
    Come check the stories out.
    Mine newest will make you feel better, It's called Home Again.

10. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

So...I'm not a fan of the labrat episodes. Maybe it's just because I spent the week watching episode from seasons 1-4, I dunno. I just want it to be our guys working as a team again :(

It was sad when she wasn't in the intro, but I was expecting that. And what was with the popped collars? Grissom had his, but Nick had one too...

11. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

didn't notice nick's, who pays attention to him? jk. (not really, but whatever) griss looked good popping his collar

wasn't a fan etierh of this ep much, made me laugh, but this isn't a comedy show...but i did appreciate the sara send outs! so at least we had that!
    i can't wait to get my dvds, finally getting them for xmas, get my sara and gsr fix whenever!

thank god for fanfic

12. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

I really didn't like this episode either, but I just can't stand Hodges. I did like the Sara references, but and David saying "No sign of sexual trauma" over and over made me laugh, but on the whole, I found it really a stupid use of some characters that I do like (archie, wendy, etc) I just can't see this Wedges replacing GSR. I can't imagine that too many people would want to see Hodges hook up with anyone, and she is wwwaaaaayyyyyy out of his league.

I can't wait for the WGA to get their money, so the writers can get back to work and our team can get back to work and Jorja can decide she wants to get back to work then all will be right in the world again. :)

In the meantime, I like so many others have been surviving on fanfic and my DVD's. I think I will watch butterflied tonight. Goodnight

13. Desertwind

[​IMG] thank gawd for you great fans butterflied08 GSRfanatic25 and bengali13 I felt like odd man out on the "KILL" thread, I and one other were the only ones who said "we didn't like it, the thing is I had a slew of all mixed age groups, and not one liked it, all booed, and no one laughed, your right, this isn't a comedy show, and I was embarassed that our team members were "forced to be funny" & their not, maybe Brass and Greg, but their always humorous to me, it fell flat, I can't stand Hodges either, he's a little weasel, and always out for himself, and what he can get out of it, "LAB RATS" was quite enough thank you very much, enough already... and to put him in the forefront, was insulting, and if their making this WEDGES the new GSR couple gag me :mad: I, and others were bored stiff, and it was too much, and not funny :(stupid!!! NO MORE lab rats, episodes :(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Well, I liked it, but I didn't.
    Sorry, I am not really sure what I mean either. I like it when the CSI's are funny. I liked Lab Rats alot, but, it seemed out of place after the gutwrenching show we had last time. Sara is in contact with Grissom. That made my week. I am glad to see that he doesn't seem mad at her. He understands her and knows that she is doing what she needs to do. He knows she's going to come back to him when she is feeling better. I just hope it's soon.
    I hated the new intro without Jorja's name. At least we saw Griss in his bee suit. That sorta puts her in there, doesn't it?
    I am dying for spoilers reguarding GSR, but it seems that there are none to be found.

15. onlyvegas

onlyvegas Victim

Well I felt much better after the open for You Kill Me. That conversation with Brass was exactly what we needed. I find it interesting that Warrick didn't have anything to say to Grissom and I also hope that Greg and Gris have some sort of run in. Greg seemed pretty pissed.

As for the episode...wasn't great, wasn't terrible. I like the Lab Rats so I'm glad to see them get some screen time. CSI has always been a show to play with formula and really experiment so I think it is fitting that they step outside themselves to do an epsiode like this. What I would really like to see is a "normal" episode told from the Lab Rats POV. Sort of like last seasons Lab Rats, but with actual cases going on.

Anyway, very encouraged on the GSR front and so relieved that they aren't going to just ignore it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.