Grissom & Sara #31 : Yes. Let's Do It.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

brooke, david rambo said that all is not as it seems /w that ep. they're just trying to draw in viewers i think he said. which is stupid cause i'm still tempted not to watch the happy go luck episode W/OUT SARA!! whatever. but i think there may be more to it than the retarded csi board game crap!
    loved the kiss too, the way she grabbed his hair, just like fanfiction. but overall the ep was sooo depressing. i can't remember if i read it in here or not, but jorja fox wrote the goodbye letter!! amazing...beautiful

and david rambo said there is a future for gsr, it depends on a lot of factors, mainly billy and jorja, but the writers have a tentative plan
    but, it is a plan
    GSR IS NOT OVER!!!!!

but it will be missed...for now

2. Aleyna4233

Aleyna4233 Dead on Arrival

yes, for what you just stated about Dave Rambo, i will not stop watching CSI. I will just wait patiently for Jorja to come back.

3. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

I’d like to start off by saying you guys are awesome. I tried to post after I watched the ep at 1am, but the site was under construction and I haven’t had a moment to myself since then. But here I am!!

Whew, what can we say? Most of us are riding the Team SO train, I am one of them..keep that train chuggin‘ along. I too have gone around to everyone I know freaking out at how I cried at the end, how beautifully written the letter was, and how upset I am that she left. I ‘spose overall I am a part of the ‘older’ crowd in that I completely understand and felt bad for Sara. I think to myself, what would I do in that situation? I know I’m not happy with myself, with my past life. I know for a fact I’m on the edge looking down into an endless chasm of pain and grief. Do I really want to drag the only good thing in my life down with me? My answer would be absolutely not. Grissom loves her with all his heart. She knows that. Now imagine if she had a complete breakdown in front of him. I truly think that would have broken his heart worse. When someone self destructs, nothing you can say or do can make anything better. She’s leaving to save them; to save the good life they have together.

Let’s remember this everyone. She isn’t running away. She’s running to the ghosts. She has to meet them head on instead of chasing them around in her head. She has to go back to San Fran where all this started. She has to find the life she left behind, her brother, her mom. She needs to figure them out, get the answers to the questions she’s always had. She unfortunately has to leave Grissom behind. She has to deal with her own demons by herself. Sara is an incredibly strong woman, she can handle it, WE ALL need to trust her.

Yes, I realize she’s a fictional character and only does things when the writers tell her to, but damnit we have to trust someone, and if DR is saying it’s not over, then dagnabbit it’s not over. I didn’t hear no damned fat lady singing!! She’ll be back! We have lived with these two and angst for 8 years. This is just another blip on the angst-o-meter.

I seriously went off on a tangent there lol, I forgot all the things I was going to mention. There were a lot of parallels to past eps, Butterflied, LLV… “I said I’ll miss you, and I do”? ………… “I’ll miss you with every beat of my heart”? Bookends. There were quite a few but I completely forgot lol, I’m way too tired to argue with myself. One last mention before I go… The last frame on Gris…anyone else notice the blurring of everything but his eyes? Was that to make the viewer feel as if they were crying, or possibly to allow insight on Grissom’s internal tears??? AWESOME writing and directing.. Unfortunately I’ll have to say that was the best ep of the season….minus the whole Sara leaving part…and minus JF leaving the show… I make no sense! Good night!!

GO TEAM SOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ETA: Dagnabbit and Dingbat don't mean the same thing...stoopit MSWord auto correct

4. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

Comic relief! Like I said on another board, the Chick Tick Tock Clock Chip Chop Shop didn't cut it for us. In other words, I thought it was stupid.

That's what everyone needed to hear.

This might sound terribly terrible *flinches in fear* so don't hurt me, but I did, I guess in a way, see Sara's leaving coming, and that was before the end of season 7.

The first time I watched Nesting Dolls, when Sara's spilling her guts, I could tell that there was a lot of her past that she hadn't confronted. She just told a story to Grissom.

I feel like I'm rambling. I guess what I'm trying to say is that when I saw Grissom finally get involved with Sara, like when I read spoilers that they were already together all during season 6, I figured that Sara was still going to face problems, one way or another, and if it went bad, Grissom was going to go down with her.

Sara gets kidnapped, and while she's in the desert, her past sort of came to her head on. She had to bury her ghosts, cause ghosts can lift cars or give you directions out of a desert.

And then Hannah started prying about the desert, it got her upset, she got her revenge, and then realized...Hannah was just a kid.

Well, Sara reaches her breaking point, and Grissom goes down with her...i mean, he gets his heart broken (sort of.)

5. AlwaysGSR12

AlwaysGSR12 Hit and Run

I honestly believe she'll be back and that her excuse to everyone is that she needed to re eveluate her life and that her and Griss will live happily ever after.

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Good one Herz and Ship and all of you.. keep your head in the clouds looking up! and don't let anything get you down, we'll be OK.. I'm trying to lift your spirits. we're all so upset,& grasping at straws..and pissed off.. about everything right now, and blaming everyone and everything.. bascially Jorja is the one who wanted to go.. but in saying that I think she'll revaluate her whole situation and decide this was a hugh mistake. hey everyone makes them :(and get her tiny ass back where it belongs ;)

[​IMG] She'll definitely miss this, and him, how could you not[​IMG]

7. cherryxoxoxo7

cherryxoxoxo7 Hit and Run

hey can someone explain to me why sara left? m6y friend and i are really confused, cause we just watched the episode like two mintues ago.

8. Aleyna4233

Aleyna4233 Dead on Arrival

she left b/c she couldnt take the hopelessness anymore. She also left b/c she wanted to bury her ghosts from her past and she couldnt do that in LV.

9. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Hey guys, the WGA has got a thing going where you can send a box of pencils through them to the moguls. I can't link it here because they ask for a dollar, but it's called Pencils2MediaMoguls & sounds like a cool idea. If you want the link PM me. You can tell the moguls which show you supporting.

10. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

LOL! i was seriously going to post someting along those lines, I totally remember her saying something along those lines and i thought i was going crazy!! YOUR NOT CRAZY!! lol i cant remember where i heard that though..

11. seattlegsrfan

Also, the gsr lovers at TV.com are doing a heart sending campiagn. Here's the Link for anyone who's interested.
    I miss Sara already, we need her back as soon as possible, damn it. CSI is just gonna be weird without her. And Grissom sure as hell better miss her, or else I'm going to be very angry with him. If they maks Sara just vanish, with no further referance it will really suck.

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Here's the letter in its entirety..maybe this will explain where she's comng from!

Gil
    You know I love you. I feel I have loved you forever. Lately, I haven't been feeling very well. Truth be told, I'm tired. Out in the desert under the car that night, I realized something and I just couldn't take it. Since my father died, I've spent almost my entire life with ghots. we've been like close friends, and out there in the desert it occured to me that it was time for me to bury them. I can't do that here. I'm so sorry. No mater how hard I try to fight it off, I'm left with the feeling that I have to go. I have no idea where I'm going, but I know I have to do this. If I don't I'm afraid I'll self-destruct, and worse, you'll be there to see it happen.

Be safe. Know that I tried hard to stay. Know that you are my one and only. I will miss you with every beat of my heart. Our life together was the only home I've ever really had. I wouldn't trade it for anything

I love you, I always will

Goodbye

13. seattlegsrfan

Okay, so many people said they thought the scenes in the last five minutes of GB&GL should have been in a different order, I decided to change them, sorry I couldn't change the outcome:( The Last 5 Minutes Re-edited Let me know if you think it's better.

14. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

Seattlegsrfan i love it! those scenes in that order might have made her departure that much easier to handle...probably not, but it would have tried hard!!

15. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I really loved your version a lot better seattlegsrfan. It totally made sense. I still cried, but it was way better than CBS' version.

How are you guys holding up? I cried for an hour after Thursday. I also cried myself to sleep. I can't watch the last 5 minutes with out crying. I will miss Sara. Grissom should have cried though, to show that he has more emotions than just looking sad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.