Grissom & Sara #31 : Yes. Let's Do It.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

Re: Grissom & Sara #31 :TBA

WOO! Nameless thread!!! ;P God I've missed you guys! ::Throws candy corn around room:: I voted for "YES!!! Let's do it!" minus a few !!. "Engaged!" is a good one too :)

I am so happy for our ship. They are so adorable together, and her little giggly laughs, priceless!!! I actually squeeled with the dorky "kiss" we got. It was almost better that a full on kiss. It shows the comedic side of their geekiness. Love. Wonderful.

Alright all, thought I'd say congrats on #31. I'll be back when I get a few hours of sleep.

GSR rocks my diamonds!!!! ;P

2. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

Desert, all I can say to your pics is thank god you are on OUR ship and not any other!!! Thanks!

Am I the only one who is still just skipping and humming? I am sooo happy with TPTB, the world, pretty much everyone right now. Ahhh the beauty of our beloved geek love..ers!! :D

3. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I love your guys pictures they are really good. I love your icons of the cross dressing carp, especially yours Herzeleid. Yay we are on thread #31. I want an icon from the cross dressing carp, do you guys know where I can find one.

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

No thread title? :lol: That's okay though...after the squee-fest that was last night, my brain is not really working... :lol: I cannot believe they are finally engaged! It is freaking about time! And that almost kiss...was SO adorable! And I don't think that will be the only kiss we get only because if it was I think they'd have just let them kiss and be done with it...but they know how much we want to see them kiss and so, like always with these two, they are drawing things out to the end! Oh and Sara looked SOOOO cute last night, in that little dress/jeans combo of hers, hot stuff Sara! :D

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

THANK'S bengali other SHIPS.. are there any? NOPE :D.. I've seen their camaraderie, since S/1.. "Well I don't even have to turn around, it's Sara Sidle", and I knew right then. HMMM, there's something going on here :p and on the engagement, fans think about this, when a couple gets engaged, there's a "ring" involved, and the big geek, didn't give her a ring, so Grissom.. DUH :confused: he's so not a romantic, maybe when their alone ~~thought run rampant~~ knowing him, the ring will have a hugh bug instead of a diamond on the top! :lol: so until that happens, maybe "Yes, lets do it" would be more appropriate! and the news about her re-appearing is fantastic as well.. we love ya' Jorja.. come on back! and it came in #1, 4th week in a row.. is that not awesome?

6. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

Maybe he won't even give her a ring, I don't think she'd really expect one from him, or desperately want one. In the scene after they got *squee* ENGAGED, I was looking closely at her necklace. It looked sort of like a ring on a chain, but after careful inspection, I determined that it wasn't. I was diappointed.

sidlewannabe, there are lots of JUST Sara from last night's episode on JFO, but that's the only place I could find any, and there arent any with Grissom in them.

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Awww I want him to give her a ring...even it's just to wear on a necklace...and it doesn't have to big or fancy (although she deserves both!) in fact I see them being the plain matching platinum bands type anyway...but still!

They're engaged! *Squeee!!* :lol:

8. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Yikes, I went over to the cross dressing carp thread earlier. Man it's hard for a GSR fangirl in the outside world. Your a better man than me desertwind. So Alyssa when you post your sure to be fabulous episode review can you put it up here too? No way I'm stepping out of this thread when I'm at this site. So when they do the Without a Trace crossover it's Jack comes to Las Vegas in CSI the first hour & Grissom goes to NY in WaT in the second hour? I wonder if Sara will be in the first hour?

9. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

I know, they are adorable.
    And, I love you for the amazing picture there.
    They should be ashamed of themselves. Knocking together bee-hats like that. Gah.

Dude, I had a fifteen minute battle with my grandmother on the phone. Yes, the same one that, after hours of being forced through the most GSR-y episodes I could find, including Way to Go, had to come back the next day and say, "Oh, was that Sara in the room?"
    *head-desk*
    But no, today I told her of the lovely bee-scene, and the woman believed not a word I said. I was like,
    Andy: "Dude, seriously, Gil is getting hitched."
    Grandmother: "no way."
    Andy: "Yes, he proposed a bee-suit!"
    Grandmother: "Why was he in a bee suit?!"
    Andy: "Because, for the millionth time, they were taking care of bees! Then they tried to kiss, and the bee-hats clunked together."
    Grandmother: "Why didn't they take off the hat before that?"
    Andy: "Because they were taking care of bees! And there was no time!"
    Grandmother: "No way. Were they even going out?"
    Andy: "Only for, like, the past two years..."
    Grandmother: "So, who is getting married?"
    Andy: "@(&#($#(@(#&@(#%^!!!"
    My grandmother was not pleased.

I entertained myself though by making the phone-book lady on my cell phone say, "Call Gil & Sara Grissom?"
    Fifteen minutes. I'm telling you.

As long as the girl is not, like, Gertrude, I'm good. Apologies to all those with that name.

[​IMG]

10. Desertwind

Gertrude :mad: hideous :mad: and funny you said that about your grandma, I had sort of a battle with my daughter about Jorja leaving.. she said "oh, well that's sho-biz" and "I'm sure she's got a good reason" and other flighty remarks that pissed me off :mad: I was defending the ship too, and she bascially told me. "there's more important things in life then two TV characters" nobody knows how much this means to us, except us, that's why it's a sanctuary, to come on here, and everyone feels the same ;)

11. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

desertwind, that's what my MOM says to me. And pretty much everyone else I know...

Haha, that sounds like a pretty aggravating conversation. My grandma watches the show, and she hates Sara. I don't dare ask what she thinks about GSR.

12. Cynthia_Sanders

Cynthia_Sanders Victim

Er--only ONE poll? I liked the name "Mrs. Sara Grissom", meant to be.

Sara's engagement ring was a bee! :lol:

And/or...Grissom got inspired to propose to her because when Sara had the bee by her ring finger (around 1 min. into the scene). I can't stop smiling when I think about how geeky it was.

13. hellogilbert

hellogilbert Prime Suspect

At the risk of gushing, I will simply say, "Hell, no!" and stop myself.

As for the ring- for the gazillionth time- ok, not on here so much, but I've been ranting to anyone and anything(yeah, sad) that can or cannot listen that THE RING IS IN THE CUCKOON!!!!!!!!! I was seriously yelling, "Cocoon!" at the tv last night!

14. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

Haha, maybe.

Someone put the proposal scene on youtube and I've watched it about 20 times in a row! I really love the attempted kiss now!

15. Desertwind

hellogilbert ya' think, that was along time ago :( in S/7 don't you think it died, or is all shriveled up? maybe not, it would be awesome if that happened :p

[​IMG] THE COCOON[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.