Grissom & Sara #31 : Yes. Let's Do It.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emily77

emily77 Dead on Arrival

Re: Grissom & Sara #31 :TBA

I voted for "Yes, let's do it"...

As for "Engaged!"... that popped a song into my head:
    -"At what I am going to say be not enraged
    I may not love you – for I am engaged!"
    --"Engaged! Engaged!"
    -"Engaged!
    To a maiden fair
    With bright brown hair
    And a sweet and simple smile..."
    (Aside from the fact that in the song I'm quoting this maiden doesn't exist, the lyrics are actually kind of fitting...)

2. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

I have the insane desire to do a GSR music video to the song "Chapel of Love". Goin' to the chapel & we're gonna get married....If only I had the song & the time.

3. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

Aww,
    I wanted to nominate a title. *pouts*

I was going to say Mrs. Sara Grissom.

I keep saying that to my friend, and it'll never get old.
    It's just so cute.

*dances around*

That scene lifted my mood, SO much. :D

Okay, so we didn't get a kiss.. exactly.
    BUT THAT WAS THE CUTEST THING EVER!
    I laughed my head off.
    :) Umm done.

OH! Nevermind..
    PS;

I want a scene like this in the future:

Someone: GRISSOM!
    Sara & Griss: *turn around* Yes?

4. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

It was amazing. It was sooo Grissom and sooo CSI that I didn't know what to do.

And, wow! Did you realize how much Sara changed after that scene. She was totally lit up. You could see it onscreen and it wasn't just from the suggestion of Hodges. It was like we got the old Sara back...the one with more sunshine or something.

And I loved it when Catherine asked Grissom what he was doing. Nothing. You could totally tell that he was trying to hide it.

5. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I would have voted for yours SaraXSullivan
    Mrs. Sara Grissom.
    Can we do that one. That would be hillarious if they both turned around at the sound of Grissom.

It was cute, I thought dorks they forgot that they were wearing a cover over their face. It was very cute. I wish they could have actually kissed. My mom started to laugh at that scene. I was just so happy. Nothing made me sad. Even when I got to school this morning and realized that i didn't put my essay in MLA format. By the way I took a math test and retyped three page essays in 50 minutes. It took the rest of the kids in my math class 50 minutes o finish the same test I finished in 10 minutes.

I love GSR, it brings me so much joy.

6. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i like the Engaged title the most. i don't know, it just means a lot more than any other suggestions. somehow i don't think they're gonna get married THAT fast especially since the next ep is in 2 weeks. BUT, since Jorja's leaving soon, in like, 3 episodes (which is in about a month), i'd guess they will get married before her departure.

and what happened to the cocoon?

7. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I'll be happy with any of those choices you guys. I can't wait until we get a name.

8. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

saraxsullivan, I was going to say that! About them walking down the hall and someone saying 'Grissom" and they both turned around! I thought of that a few days ago! :D

I chose "she said yes!", but all of them are great!

According to the CM interveiw, she's leaving in the 8th episode. But it keeps changing, before it was the seventh episode. They BETTER get married before she leaves, or I'll be really pissed!

I really wish they had taken off the bee masks before they "kissed", but still, that was better than anything we've gotten before. I mean, I love when they hold hands, but really, c'mon, we know they kiss in private, so why not onscreeen?!

9. hellogilbert

hellogilbert Prime Suspect

I know exactly what you mean! Everyone I know is SO sick of hearing about CSI right now. I've been running around going, "Hello, Gilbert!" or "Are!" or "WE!" or way to many other things and then giggling like a maniac. Boy, people thought it was bad with, "Intimately!" Hah, they ain't seen nothin yet! *evil grin* I keep telling them that it's the second greatest moment in television history and that *deep.breath* maybe-just maybe- I can find a life after JAG. *snivel* *breaks down and sobs*

10. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

OMFG! I CANNOT MAKE COHERENT SCENTANCES AFTER YESTERDAYY!!!!! can anybody please link me to any sites with pics/icons/avatars from the case of the cross dressing carp??? we should have a whole site deticated to it -*BEST MOMENT EVER!*- only one thing im mad about, they probably went out of the bee thingy and got those suits off as fast as they could..OFF CAMERA!!! im just throwing this out there but a cute name for the new thread could be "i love it when you dress up"

11. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

Yeah, that would be a cute name. Or "he loves it when I dress up" Pretty much the same thing, just from Sara's pov. If anyone does have pics from last night, I'd love to see them too!

12. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

Gah, I've been thinking about that for months. It'd be amazing. Especially the innocent geek looks and the completely overwhelmed questioner.

You'll all be glad to know that I just started laughing non-stop in the middle of dinner. Seriously. Just sitting there with my mother and brother, and then, bwahm! Mum already knew what it was about, but Crash hasn't seen it yet. Muwahaha.

There is something I don't like about Engaged!. I seriously dunno what it is. Maybe it's that it is so short, and I have a feeling the engagement will be short lived before running off to the alter. Where Grissom will still be wearing that odd hat despite being indoors. And when Sara is asked whether she'd take him or not, she'd be all, Oh.my.god. The hat. I...can't say no! I do!.
    Heaven help us.
    I love screwing around with fictional-fictional Sara.
    :(

I lolz at Mrs. Sara Grissom.
    Nifty.

Haha, this reminds me of that movie coming out...you know, Bee Movie.

Buwah, my friend has just informed me that when they have a son, his name will either be Gabriel or Gerard. Because it was a G. I was like, omg, yay! GG2. I think after that GG + SS thing in the picture for season 6, it'll have to be something like that.

[​IMG]

13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

That's cool BurnedToast thank's and I like those male names ;) and on the poll because she said it "YES, LETS DO IT" but ALSO I like ENGAGED because they are[​IMG]
    From last night's ep.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

14. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

Great, thanks for the pics! I went to GSR.com and stole the pic for that episode. It's now my avatar! Then I watched the clip of that scene, it makes me so happy! Next time I feel sad about something, I'll go watch that scene.

Now I want to see them tell everyone. And they better show us the wedding! And a kiss! And I still want to hear the words "I love you"! :D :D :D :D :D

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Cool icon...Brooke I want that :D and your welcome, and did you all notice he's holding her hand..again.. :p how many times has this happened? TAKE OFF THE BEE HAT YOU TWO, AND GIVE US A REAL SMACKEROO :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.