Grissom & Sara #31 : Yes. Let's Do It.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cynthia_Sanders

Cynthia_Sanders Victim

Oh my - the scene with Sara and my Greg was such a downer :(
    It felt so strange not to have Grissom say something witty before the "who, who, who" intro...it just feels wrong.

No GSR? Noooooo!

I agree, this was a sub par episode. It had too much Ronnie and I don't like her. I hope they remove her soon.

2. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

The more I think about the episode, the more I think it sucked! :( I thought the Greg and Sara scene was sweet, but she should be having that talk with Grissom! I'm so afraid that Sara is going leave like Grissom did when he left for his sabbatical, which would just break my heart.

I also thought the scene with Grissom and Wendy was awkward. Gris seemed to be in a bad mood and bit her head off. :(

3. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

It's like Jorja leaving has sucked the life out of the creative people on the show. They know she's leaving because the people who hold the purse strings are now & have for years been jerks.

This episode had a few good bits with nothing holding it together to make it good. It was like fruit cocktail without the Jell-O.

If they did this ep last year it would have probably been as good as Ending Happy (well, if they had bothered to put some character development into it, aside from Sara is depressed). It's just like now most of the time they're just going through the motions.

Maybe that's just me looking through my JF fangirl coloured glasses. I'll have to tiptoe out of this thread & see what other "fans" are saying. Wish me luck, if you hear a really loud mod-slapping, it's because I couldn't keep my mouth shut.

4. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

well I've just seen CCFS and i guess it was OK but not nearly as good or as funny as the promos were making it out to be... but that scene with Sara and Greg really felt as if it was thrown in as an after-thought - it just seemed so out of place with the rest of the episode, maybe if it had some follow through it would have worked a bit better... Greg going and speaking to Grissom and expressing his concern or something, even just a 10 sec clip with Greg going to Grissom saying "I'm worried about Sara, I think she's burning out", ya know, nothing big - but it would have made that little locker-room scene fit a bit more... this "Sara burning out" does seem to have just come out of thin air... it almost feels as if TPTB forgot that Sara will be exiting soon and suddenly thought "hey we can't just have her leave just out the blue, we better throw in a clue here and there"... I dunno that scene just felt so out of place.

5. seattlegsrfan

Hey, I was just reading about the writers strike. It starts monday & Carol Mendelsohn & Naren Shankar are siding with the union. It's expected to last 4-6 months.
    Also I made a new GSR vid The Universe & You
    So good news & bad news. That is if you like my videos. I have another mega, no music GSR video in my head & will start it soon.

6. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I hated that episode so much. Last week they get engaged so I was so excited for this week and we didn't get a single scene with both of them in it. Sara was only in one teeny tiny scene where she practically said she hates her job and she's quitting. After that scene I laid down on the floor with my face down and I didn't watch or listen to the rest of the episode because I was mad at CBS. Also I had to keep it together if I watched it I would scream or cry or both. I am still mad at CBS. That better not have been Sara's last episode or I will scream my head off and cry myself to sleep for the next five years. Is anyone else with me?

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I just read that the writers are in negotiations, with the union and it will be settled soon, no body wants to be out of a job, what strange timing, with our girl leaving, and I agree, about lasts nights ep. couldn't they have shown one tiny snippet of GSR? would that have runied this silly bad "SCREAM" like episode :mad: to keep our spirits up, here's some from the episode where they were out as a couple[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

'twas disappointing...a bummer of an episode. I thought the ending was completely bogus, I literally burst out laughing and was like "what the hell?!" The scene with Greg was random, but well acted as usual. I was so upset with the lack of GSR- if Jorja's episodes are winding down, shouldn't they be giving her more screen time, not less? And unless I'm mistaken, I didn't see her in any of the promos for next week :(

9. alwaysandforever

alwaysandforever Victim

ITA. I really didn't like this episode. Too much Ronnie for my liking and not enough GSR. It wouldn't have bothered my as much, but since she only has 2 episodes left, I was hoping they would be putting a lot of GSR into the episodes. We got the proposal last week and not GSR this week and probably none next week since it is the crossover and then she leaves. It just makes me mad that we probably won't get any GSR until the episode where JF leaves. And I want some. We won't be getting anymore pretty soon. I was hoping they would be giving us a lot. But TPTB are mean.

10. seattlegsrfan

CBS has put a Farewell to Sara video on Youtube. It is so sad. Looks like it has a few clips from 8x07.
    I know this is too short but I'm sad:(

11. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Wow, :( that was a really sad video. It's hard to believe that the happy GSR pic that has been released is supposed to be in that episode.

Sara looked so sad and different at the end. I hope she does come back.

12. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

that vid made me cry. bittersweet w/ the pic in her locker and the looks back to her moments
    sara is too fantastic to just get rid of for good
    as is jorjax10000000000

~completely and totally depressed at the moment...

13. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

I agree, the epi was a little... odd. It was ok I suppose, but with JF leaving in a short while I seriously think everything Ronnie did in that ep should have been Sara. Being held at gun point.....again a CSI in danger... would have given a more compelling reason for her 'burnout' and the subsequent moving on from CSI. God knows if I was attacked three times in less than a year I'd quit my job too. Anyway, yeah there's my two cents.

You'd expect a lot more GSR though.. Being it Sara's almost gone.... wtf? We have 2 eps left with our beloved Sara and GSR.. They're going to have to rush to complete the arc. I hope they do them and us justice as fans.

UGH! Now I'm upset again!! I was hoping for a hint of wedding or a mention of something, anything!! I was disappointed when I shut off my TV angrily last night. Ok I'm going to go get frustrated and cry in the corner again.

Go GSR and all that jazz. . . It's the countdown ladies and gentlemen.

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

THat video was heart wrenching, and brought me to tears, sad, and I totally agree with you all why this new chick Ronnie, who can't hold a candle to Sara in any way shape or form :mad:why would the writers do this, Naren Shankar said "she'd only be in 4 episodes" why this one, geez :(

15. seattlegsrfan

So, I was thinnking at 5 AM (breakfast waitress can't sleep past then) about 8x8, the big mystery episode. I still don't look for spoilers so this is just me thinking, but I'll put it in a box anyway.
    It's supposed to be a "very special episode" & thats why we know nothing about it. Next to no guest stars, too .So anyway, I was thinking it's going to be about the team grilling Grissom about where Sara has gone. Maybe we'll get all the explanation for her leaving that they haven't given us before hand. I hope so, one more really good Sara episode even though Jorja's already gone. I'm getting teary eyed over my own speculations:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.